Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 86. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I just bought at 25k and now 22500  wat  Huh
don't be worried about the short term fluctuations, this is not a pump and dump scheme, this is a long term project.
in the shorter term.... in a few weeks... with coming of DIONS, 25K will seem like a very fair entry point.

I'm not a long-term investor, can't hold any coin at this point because of my job.
well good luck then. hope it all works out
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
don't be worried about the short term fluctuations, this is not a pump and dump scheme, this is a long term project.
in the shorter term.... in a few weeks... with coming of DIONS, 25K will seem like a very fair entry point.

I'm not a long-term investor, can't hold any coin at this point because of my job.
Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
thanks team
nice to hear whats going on in real time
ioc is a keeper

+100   Not many long term SAFE investments in Crypto, IOC you can bet your mortgage on it!

Thank you IOC team, you ROCK . DIONS is going to be amazing!
thanks team
nice to hear whats going on in real time
ioc is a keeper
Activity: 546
DIONS release in 2 weeks  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Nice Hangouts guys Smiley
Good Luck
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Im the One who Knocks.
OVer 100BTC bought in the past 36hrs over 22k satoshi, that speaks volumnes for IOC long term.

Remember guys this is a long term hold,  if you buy now and hold for 1+ year you will triple your Bitcoin holdings.

Understand this is NOT a pnd get rich quick coin like how most are made in crypto these days.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 527
Blockchain!!!
is there a link to the google hangout?
^^Misinformation in the above post....Less than 30 mins to go
Only 2 hours to go...
Pretty much excited to see the Hangouts
Hope we have some news about Chinese Exchange  Roll Eyes
Im the One who Knocks.
QUESTION: (for hangout later)

Do you have any plans to improve the reward system for staking?

Just been having a fantastic chat about staking rewards and how its unfair that the small guys, who might of been here since day one, get less coins, because they have less money.

(yes, i know this is how the world works)

BUT how AMAZING would it be, if I/OCoin was the first POS coin to give the small guys a bigger piece of the staking rewards Pie.

IDEA:  Well maybe there could be a donate option in the wallet and bigger wallets, like myself could choose to donate their rewards to smaller wallets.

Maybe there could be a SUM . Sum = reward wallets older than 1 year and have less than 20k coins with less than 2 addresses.

See what i am getting at here?  That would be amazing.  This system rewards wallets that are loyal, over 1 year old and wallets that only have 1 or 2 addresses  (so rewards dont go to big wallets with 30+ addresses).

Would this be possible?
it would be nice if there was a mechanism to factor in total time spent staking as part of the reward system. Like a corporate compensation plan that rewards not only for performance but also factors in years in service. Only concern is if would discourage new participants from taking part, as they would start out at a distinct disadvantage.

No, they would get exactly the same as they would now.

Just the ones that are over 1 year old have the added bonus of getting higher stake rewards from the donations of the big wallets  Smiley

which makes it a really great incentive to hold for long term.

Just been having a fantastic chat about staking rewards and how its unfair that the small guys, who might of been here since day one, get less coins, because they have less money.

BUT how AMAZING would it be, if I/OCoin was the first POS coin to give the small guys a bigger piece of the staking rewards Pie.

IDEA:  Well maybe there could be a donate option in the wallet and bigger wallets, like myself could choose to donate their rewards to smaller wallets.

Maybe there could be a SUM . Sum = reward wallets older than 1 year and have less than 20k coins with less than 2 addresses.

See what i am getting at here?  That would be amazing.  This system rewards wallets that are loyal, over 1 year old and wallets that only have 1 or 2 addresses  (so rewards dont go to big wallets with 30+ addresses).

Would this be possible?
it would be nice if there was a mechanism to factor in total time spent staking as part of the reward system. Like a corporate compensation plan that rewards not only for performance but also factors in years in service. Only concern is if would discourage new participants from taking part, as they would start out at a distinct disadvantage.
Im the One who Knocks.

Would this be possible?
Not sure what that 60 BTC sell wall is doing, hope it disappears before the Hangouts today evening.
Expecting some good updates today, which will push the prices to 35-40k.
Pages:
Jump to: