Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 88. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 250
Blockchain system. Good to see
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
hey Guys,

Joel made a typo in the Hangout date.

Correct date and time is Saturday 23th

MIAMI time: 10 AM
Amsterdam time: 16:00  (4PM)
London time: 15:00 (3PM)

See link for more timezones:  http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=4164138,2759794,2643743&h=4164138&date=2016-7-23&sln=10-11

The Hangout link will be posted when available though Twitter, Slack, BCT and Facebook.
The hangout will be recorded as well and available for view afterwards.

QUESTIONS FOR THE TEAM?

If you have any questions for the team, please let us know. We will try to answer them all.
Post it in here, Twitter or ask through [email protected]
Ask us ANYTHING. If we can answer, we will.

Regards
Richard

QUESTION:  (to think about for the hangout)

I am right in thinking, I/O Coins will be the currency that is used on the IOC  blockchain(s) / Sidechains ?
Like how Ethereum uses Gas.

So the more people that use the IOC Blockchain, the more the demand will be for IOC?
Activity: 355
Happy Birthday ;-)
Have big hope in your project...and deep bags... ;-)
cheers!
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Blockchain!!!
hey Guys,

Joel made a typo in the Hangout date.

Correct date and time is Saturday 23th

MIAMI time: 10 AM
Amsterdam time: 16:00  (4PM)
London time: 15:00 (3PM)

See link for more timezones:  http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=4164138,2759794,2643743&h=4164138&date=2016-7-23&sln=10-11

The Hangout link will be posted when available though Twitter, Slack, BCT and Facebook.
The hangout will be recorded as well and available for view afterwards.

QUESTIONS FOR THE TEAM?

If you have any questions for the team, please let us know. We will try to answer them all.
Post it in here, Twitter or ask through [email protected]
Ask us ANYTHING. If we can answer, we will.

Regards
Richard
Im the One who Knocks.

Hello Everyone, Today is our 2 year project launch Birthdate. It has been 2 years of non stop challenges and work. I  never thought it would be so much work and I'm talking about almost 24hrs a day at times. To do a small recap, when we launched, we wanted to have a fair launch. We wanted to assimilate the true essence of how Satoshi launched bitcoin. Not only did we self funded our entire proposition we also did it without an ICO, NO Premine but at the time we also added X11 which was added difficulty to the mining process to make it more difficult and fair for everyone who mined ioc. 2 weeks after our successful mining period we successfully transitioned from POW to POS. We set a roadmap in place and one by one we completed our tasks. We were the first Successful project to move away from a full QT Wallet to a new native staking HTML5 wallet. Another of these tasks was to upgrade our Variable POS to  POS V.2  and then to our unique POS I/O (Fast - Volume Controlled Blockchain). Now that we have been up for almost 2 years with 0 downtime, we successfully tested IONS (Semi-Centralized Aliases) and completed all our tasks proposed in our roadmap, I can now say that this first period has been a full success.

Now that we are building on our solid platform, we are getting very close to launching DIONS. DIONS has been quite a challenge as we carefully looked at other propositions out there and saw some key flaws in other blockchains claiming to have a this fully working features. We had to kind of re-write the wheel if I must say and add a few important features to DIONS. This includes a fully working (Private) Encrypted alias system. Even though we are not a stealth coin, we do believe in privacy. There are areas of people's lives that should remain in privacy if that person so chooses. When we are talking about aliases someone may want to have a public alias, but also have a private alias, for say friends and family. The same goes for our messaging system. We also added the possibility of storing small amounts of data as to avoid bloat to our main chain. With this said our next proposition will be Chameleon and once DIONS is successfully released, we will put the final touches to our Chameleon white paper. The team has also been working on the code and we are very advanced into it, but we have been full DIONS mode and now we are in the final stretch.

We will be having a Google Hangout coming up July 24th, 2016 around 10AM EST Time. We will also share some new details on a special project we are working on...

Thanks To Everyone

Joel

Amazing work all round to say the least!  Lets look at some of the factors, needed, to be innovative and successful in this blockchain world. Then compare IOC Team against other teams here, you will see IOC is the hardest working and most dedicated and trustworthy of them all.

• - work and I'm talking about almost 24hrs a day at times.
  • - fair launch.  No ICO, No Premine, 100% Mining for fair distribution.
  • - new native staking HTML5 wallet. Combined with unique PoS algo
  • - solid platform, we are getting very close to launching DIONS  (see www.iodigital.io for more info on DIONS)
  • -  fully working (Private) Encrypted alias system  
    (no need to type in long addresses that makes it easy to make a mistake, now simply send coins via easy to remember usernames
    EG (goodbye) 49gVtth60dVR5hbTGC42DsWTF  
    say HELLO to -  MrWhiteBites  
    (imagine how useful this is for financial services)
  • -next proposition will be Project - Chameleon  (wow this is very promising)

So make sure to tune in Saturday July 23rd, 2016 around 10AM EST Time  Google Hangout.   Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Im a newbie round here but just wanted to say I'm impressed with what you guys have built without any fanfare. Great job!
pretty cool huh
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Im a newbie round here but just wanted to say I'm impressed with what you guys have built without any fanfare. Great job!
to reiterate....one of the most solid projects out there

i posted this awhile back...

price on jan 1 2015 - around 600 satoshis
price on jan 1 2016 - around 4,000 satoshis
now 11,000 - 12,000 satoshis...

now 20k...
impressive by almost any metric
Activity: 686
Merit: 503

Hello Everyone, Today is our 2 year project launch Birthdate. It has been 2 years of non stop challenges and work. I  never thought it would be so much work and I'm talking about almost 24hrs a day at times. To do a small recap, when we launched, we wanted to have a fair launch. We wanted to assimilate the true essence of how Satoshi launched bitcoin. Not only did we self funded our entire proposition we also did it without an ICO, NO Premine but at the time we also added X11 which was added difficulty to the mining process to make it more difficult and fair for everyone who mined ioc. 2 weeks after our successful mining period we successfully transitioned from POW to POS. We set a roadmap in place and one by one we completed our tasks. We were the first Successful project to move away from a full QT Wallet to a new native staking HTML5 wallet. Another of these tasks was to upgrade our Variable POS to  POS V.2  and then to our unique POS I/O (Fast - Volume Controlled Blockchain). Now that we have been up for almost 2 years with 0 downtime, we successfully tested IONS (Semi-Centralized Aliases) and completed all our tasks proposed in our roadmap, I can now say that this first period has been a full success.

Now that we are building on our solid platform, we are getting very close to launching DIONS. DIONS has been quite a challenge as we carefully looked at other propositions out there and saw some key flaws in other blockchains claiming to have a this fully working features. We had to kind of re-write the wheel if I must say and add a few important features to DIONS. This includes a fully working (Private) Encrypted alias system. Even though we are not a stealth coin, we do believe in privacy. There are areas of people's lives that should remain in privacy if that person so chooses. When we are talking about aliases someone may want to have a public alias, but also have a private alias, for say friends and family. The same goes for our messaging system. We also added the possibility of storing small amounts of data as to avoid bloat to our main chain. With this said our next proposition will be Chameleon and once DIONS is successfully released, we will put the final touches to our Chameleon white paper. The team has also been working on the code and we are very advanced into it, but we have been full DIONS mode and now we are in the final stretch.

We will be having a Google Hangout coming up July 24th, 2016 around 10AM EST Time. We will also share some new details on a special project we are working on...

Thanks To Everyone

Joel
Activity: 365
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Happy 2nd Anniversary to I/O digital team and community. Thank you very much Joel/Derek/Richard/Sam and the rest of the team for your hard work and for keeping at it no matter what.
Happy anniversary!!!  

WoW  Yes!!!!

A Very HAPPY 2 Years for I/O Coin and I/O Digital, so many mile stones reached and many more to go.

IOC will be one of the best POS coin ever seen in crypto in another 2 years from now.

PLEASE Like and retweet  https://twitter.com/blockchainbros/status/753852911852089344
+1
2 million market cap
congratulations to the most unsung group of devs in crypto
Im the One who Knocks.
Happy anniversary!!!  

WoW  Yes!!!!

A Very HAPPY 2 Years for I/O Coin and I/O Digital, so many mile stones reached and many more to go.

IOC will be one of the best POS coin ever seen in crypto in another 2 years from now.

PLEASE Like and retweet  https://twitter.com/blockchainbros/status/753852911852089344
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Activity: 329
Hello, dev.
Is there any translation bounty program ?
I think extending the announcement will be great.
Thanks.

I'm not a Dev, but i can repeat that THERE ARE NO BOUNTIES

But i can give you this PRO TIP.  Best to buy IOC soon, before the BIG BOOM!  Wink

mrwhitebites,
where do you see the next leg up? is 25K short term ceiling or we looking at 30's. BTW for sure well over 100k same time next year. I think that's the low end  Smiley

Well, to be honest, i have no idea, with the truly great developments and wallet not far away now, anything can happen. We will see New ATH's and i should think, 30k should be the new floor.  Impossible to tell, one big company on board like the Dutch Central Bank, (Richard lives in Holland, maybe he can make things happen!)  Wink see here
http://www.coindesk.com/dutch-central-bank-preparing-boldest-blockchain-experiment-yet/

Could make things really rocket.

Dutch Central Bank? Shocked
Im the One who Knocks.
Hello, dev.
Thanks.

But i can give you this PRO TIP.  Best to buy IOC soon, before the BIG BOOM!  Wink

mrwhitebites,
where do you see the next leg up? is 25K short term ceiling or we looking at 30's. BTW for sure well over 100k same time next year. I think that's the low end  Smiley

Well, to be honest, i have no idea, with the truly great developments and wallet not far away now, anything can happen. We will see New ATH's and i should think, 30k should be the new floor.  Impossible to tell, one big company on board like the Dutch Central Bank, (Richard lives in Holland, maybe he can make things happen!)  Wink see here
http://www.coindesk.com/dutch-central-bank-preparing-boldest-blockchain-experiment-yet/

Could make things really rocket.
Hello, dev.
Thanks.

mrwhitebites,
Im the One who Knocks.
Hello, dev.
Thanks.

M4z
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Hello, dev.
Thanks.
Activity: 523
Good to see this progress.. Smiley
Hey guys, did you have a change to see this IOC analysis https://youtu.be/8TzL5Ey5HIQ?t=52m30s ?
With DIONS and the 2 year anniversary coming, we could be in for a big surprise

Hi Verb,  Yes thank you. If you look at comment you will see Richard here replied, as they were harsh on Joel, the Lead Dev here.

Look at IOC on the charts too, look at Richards post here #3297.  IOC will be 100k sats this time next year.

PS: Would love to see you with one of the IOC signatures. the code is on the previous page. DM me if you need any extra help.
I see your comments too mrwhitebites....well stated. except for some charting expertise, they really didn't know a lot...lol.

nice to btc up and ioc up as well....goes against conventional wisdom that an alt would be rising same time as btc.

gotta love it
Pages:
Jump to: