Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 12. (Read 169424 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
The IOU have a lots of potentials and great capabilities. So, what the project team of this project needs to do is to keep this up, never neglect to their actions and remain calm to all situations as well as keep on having the good communication for the better connection with the community people. All of this will serves to keep the good future of the project IOU.
I'm pretty sure what you're saying is maybe true since the IOU project really wanted to make some noises to the audience and keeps it very well. I hope that the audience will keep increasing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
We don't know when the project will going to become successful but one thing is gonna come true and that is the project will connect with people as per the time passes, and I think that might be most important step for the project's success.
Nothing can be sure, and nothing in the future could predict, because everything is made to change. And so this project too. But despite all it, the only thing that the project team could do for the IOU is that they keep up their kind of pace and momentum but doing their best to get and maintain how the community people get interested and attracted onto it.
Despite all of this. What the IOU can do is to keep on its good performance and make all good things posible for the community people and keep gainin their trust for the future of this project.
The IOU have a lots of potentials and great capabilities. So, what the project team of this project needs to do is to keep this up, never neglect to their actions and remain calm to all situations as well as keep on having the good communication for the better connection with the community people. All of this will serves to keep the good future of the project IOU.
Activity: 554
We don't know when the project will going to become successful but one thing is gonna come true and that is the project will connect with people as per the time passes, and I think that might be most important step for the project's success.
Nothing can be sure, and nothing in the future could predict, because everything is made to change. And so this project too. But despite all it, the only thing that the project team could do for the IOU is that they keep up their kind of pace and momentum but doing their best to get and maintain how the community people get interested and attracted onto it.
Despite all of this. What the IOU can do is to keep on its good performance and make all good things posible for the community people and keep gainin their trust for the future of this project.
Activity: 504
Activity: 588
As I think the team does an excellent job with its work on this project. Since now investors are hard to find. But the guys were able to reach the level. Good job!
Of course, tremendous work has been done with the project. Now the IOU project has become quite famous only thanks to the coordinated work of the team.
Its all happen because of the hardwork of the team. The team handles the entire project will all their dedications and hardships to make this project into bloom for the future of all of us here in the crypto currency community.
Yes, I think so too. Therefore, it also depends on us how much the project will be popular. We can help with this and spread information in our social networks. I always do that. Add to twitter.
I think it's depends on the team's consistent hardworking behavior and the way community make the promotions of the project are the best combination.
If the project gets hardworking team members and supporting community members then no one will stop the project from becoming successful. As we can clearly see the project has got both the things.
That's why we just need to wait and support the project some more time afterwards it is definite the project will get successful sooner or later.
Well, of course. Expectations are worth it, the project will be interesting to use. So we are waiting for the announcement of the launch.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The most influencing factors on the development of the project is the work of the team as a whole. You need to constantly create some events, at least through the Internet and people will learn about this platform and recommend it to others.
I agree with this. In short, it all depends on the team. They are the one that will bring pleasure for the project for it to notice by the community people and bring out the best of its potential to us. If the team can make it, they will be able to recognize by the people and bring support to their crypto project.
Quite right you think. Most of us are still at the very beginning invested in this project. I expect very good results from him. I hope that all my expectations will be fulfilled.
Those who have been supporting the project by making investment in it I hope all those will get some good amount of profit from this project.
There are good number of people who have been making support to the project since from the project started it's journey. I feel good for those people because they found very great project which has high potential to grow.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
The most influencing factors on the development of the project is the work of the team as a whole. You need to constantly create some events, at least through the Internet and people will learn about this platform and recommend it to others.
I agree with this. In short, it all depends on the team. They are the one that will bring pleasure for the project for it to notice by the community people and bring out the best of its potential to us. If the team can make it, they will be able to recognize by the people and bring support to their crypto project.
Quite right you think. Most of us are still at the very beginning invested in this project. I expect very good results from him. I hope that all my expectations will be fulfilled.
Those who have been supporting the project by making investment in it I hope all those will get some good amount of profit from this project.
As I think the team does an excellent job with its work on this project. Since now investors are hard to find. But the guys were able to reach the level. Good job!
Of course, tremendous work has been done with the project. Now the IOU project has become quite famous only thanks to the coordinated work of the team.
Its all happen because of the hardwork of the team. The team handles the entire project will all their dedications and hardships to make this project into bloom for the future of all of us here in the crypto currency community.
Yes, I think so too. Therefore, it also depends on us how much the project will be popular. We can help with this and spread information in our social networks. I always do that. Add to twitter.
I think it's depends on the team's consistent hardworking behavior and the way community make the promotions of the project are the best combination.
If the project gets hardworking team members and supporting community members then no one will stop the project from becoming successful. As we can clearly see the project has got both the things.
That's why we just need to wait and support the project some more time afterwards it is definite the project will get successful sooner or later.
Well, of course. Expectations are worth it, the project will be interesting to use. So we are waiting for the announcement of the launch.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Now cryptocurrencies are so multifunctional that anyone can find something for themselves. Therefore, for each person, new opportunities are opening up, not only as an investment.
That is right. You said it well bud. And not only that, because for these reasons you mention above, people are in picly to choose what crypto projects they will engage themselves. They chose the best one that have the potential not only in its current status but have a huge capabilities ansd potential to keep growing in the future.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
That is right! The factors that is needed by the project is those both you mentioned buddy. By that, no doubt how that crypto project will spread its wings here in the crypto community. And for sure, it will able to reach its success.
Activity: 554
That is right! The factors that is needed by the project is those both you mentioned buddy. By that, no doubt how that crypto project will spread its wings here in the crypto community. And for sure, it will able to reach its success.
Activity: 574
Warranty is an unpredictable thing. But still, if you take and make an analysis of the project, there is the fact that you can make a profit here.
Definitely. There is no warranty if you are not even making an analysis to the project. I just thinking if IOU is the best place to find goods or anything you want. but the different is their payment.
Now cryptocurrencies are so multifunctional that anyone can find something for themselves. Therefore, for each person, new opportunities are opening up, not only as an investment.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Activity: 588
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 434
I am very glad to all the positive things that the IOU are keep on giving us. And fortunately, we receive a great new fresh announcement from the team regarding the IOU which is already been now listed in the coinmarketcap. This totally boosted up the hopes of the community people.
Due to the fact that the platform token is already successfully traded speaks volumes. The developer did a good job and got a well-deserved result.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Warranty is an unpredictable thing. But still, if you take and make an analysis of the project, there is the fact that you can make a profit here.
Definitely. There is no warranty if you are not even making an analysis to the project. I just thinking if IOU is the best place to find goods or anything you want. but the different is their payment.
How can it be different? As for payment, I did not find anything in the description. Can you describe it in more detail, what is the difference in payment and for what?
Pages:
Jump to: