Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 8. (Read 169420 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The team is actively handling the telegram group, where you can get instant replies on your questions. As well the community is continuously making active discussions on the group.
Not everyone uses this instant messenger. Some still prefer to scoop information completely from other sources out of old habit.
I think everyone have been making the use of telegram and the telegram community is a big part of the project and their contribution is good in promoting the platform.
This messenger usually all come at the request of the developers for any reward and further communication there is near zero.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
The team is actively handling the telegram group, where you can get instant replies on your questions. As well the community is continuously making active discussions on the group.
Not everyone uses this instant messenger. Some still prefer to scoop information completely from other sources out of old habit.
I think everyone have been making the use of telegram and the telegram community is a big part of the project and their contribution is good in promoting the platform.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Everyone has to decide for himself how to make money in the platform. It is unlikely that the developer will teach this to their users.
Yes, we all free to decide for ourselves. And this platform is just a help for us to gain and be more easy for us in some of our matter that involves the features of this project that is capable to help us out. Somehow, just like you said, in gaining money.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
That is right! I guess you've been there too. I see the team handling there is carefully and respectfully answering all the questions by the community members. So good to be there.
Because of their active behavior, the users are keep coming and joining the group and the community is getting even bigger.
Activity: 554
Everyone has to decide for himself how to make money in the platform. It is unlikely that the developer will teach this to their users.
Very well said buddy. You pointed out what is really turn out here in reality. The platform is just a platform alone. And we people are the one that will help ourselves to use the platform for us to gain money.
Activity: 504
That is right! I guess you've been there too. I see the team handling there is carefully and respectfully answering all the questions by the community members. So good to be there.
Activity: 574
Do you plan to attend cryptocurrency conferences in the near future? Since there are now a large number of them all over the world.
That would be a great move to boost popularity of the project and to gain different feedbacks and suggestions from the people all over the world. It can also lead to a better understanding about the usage of the platform that will help in earnings good profits from it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Do you plan to attend cryptocurrency conferences in the near future? Since there are now a large number of them all over the world.
That would be a great move to boost popularity of the project and to gain different feedbacks and suggestions from the people all over the world. It can also lead to a better understanding about the usage of the platform that will help in earnings good profits from it.
Activity: 588
Activity: 434
In turn, such events need to be prepared in advance so as not to plunge into the face. In my memory in several projects it was a fiasco, and such meetings only aggravated the situation.
Activity: 672
Do not worry about this project. Since the team is actively working. It’s just possible that they don’t usually speak to us so often about the work done. They say only when something really happened.
Users are alarmed by the silence of the team. No news and other things are heard from them, so many people are interested in what is happening.
But if you try to visit and have some questions in their telegram group, then you will see and glad to join their as there is a bunch of active and very accommodating members.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I don't think that because if there is a problem then the team will take immediate and massive actions to solve the problem as well they will solve it as early as possible.
Solving and making an immediate solution for the problem of the project will bring a much support from its community people, as it will give the insight how responsible they were, and proves that they are not neglecting their own responsibilities, but rather moving their pace.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Recently, there is little news from the developer. Is this related to the unstable cryptocurrency market or are there any problems in the project?
There are probably no problems, because they would have written about it right away. And since no one wrote, then everything is fine.
If this is true, then everything is fine. But what if problems are present, but the developer is silent about it? I would like to get answers.
I don't think that because if there is a problem then the team will take immediate and massive actions to solve the problem as well they will solve it as early as possible.
Agree with you buddy. Because the team will not let the entire project into doom, suffering and taking all the problems for long. And for their responsibility to take the IOU into progressive state to the best they could to gain their vision and objectives ahead.
The team is just focusing on achieving their goals. That's why the team has done really impressive work before that and it still working with more productivity and energy. Which can help the project to get superior results.
Activity: 554
Recently, there is little news from the developer. Is this related to the unstable cryptocurrency market or are there any problems in the project?
There are probably no problems, because they would have written about it right away. And since no one wrote, then everything is fine.
If this is true, then everything is fine. But what if problems are present, but the developer is silent about it? I would like to get answers.
Agree with you buddy. Because the team will not let the entire project into doom, suffering and taking all the problems for long. And for their responsibility to take the IOU into progressive state to the best they could to gain their vision and objectives ahead.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Users are alarmed by the silence of the team. No news and other things are heard from them, so many people are interested in what is happening.
As I have visited in their telegram group, the IOU community are still active and very positive on this platform. And they still keep on communicating with the admins which is a very good way to know more updates and news rather than asking in here.
True, but still it is better to ask again several times what then to sit and not be aware of the events about which few people know.
Activity: 490
As I have visited in their telegram group, the IOU community are still active and very positive on this platform. And they still keep on communicating with the admins which is a very good way to know more updates and news rather than asking in here.
Do not worry about this project. Since the team is actively working. It’s just possible that they don’t usually speak to us so often about the work done. They say only when something really happened.
Pages:
Jump to: