Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 7. (Read 169420 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
many projects simply close at such stages. but here it’s completely different and the team, on the contrary, rushes forward and reaches the heights that it deserves.
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
It is very hard to deal with the crypto currency community because of the fact that the crypto market is very unstable. But I admired how the team never stop on progressing, making further developments and face the struggles for the sake of its goals and aims for the better. So hopefully this momentum will keep by the team.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
According to the time, IOU is getting bigger and even stronger. Because everyone can easily see how hard the team is working on it and it has the potential to grow more in the upcoming time.
That is great to hear! But this is just stating. This still requires a lot more effort and continuous progressive actions for people not to get away its eye on this true p2p e-commerce loyalty platform running here on blockchain.
The platform is not just launched. At least six months have passed since the launch, so it’s better for the developer to hurry up.
I think developers don't want to take a risk at the stage and time by launching it and because of that developers keep working and working on it.
in such cases, sometimes the risk may not justify itself. So I think that sometimes you don’t need to take such a risk right away
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
According to the time, IOU is getting bigger and even stronger. Because everyone can easily see how hard the team is working on it and it has the potential to grow more in the upcoming time.
That is great to hear! But this is just stating. This still requires a lot more effort and continuous progressive actions for people not to get away its eye on this true p2p e-commerce loyalty platform running here on blockchain.
The platform is not just launched. At least six months have passed since the launch, so it’s better for the developer to hurry up.
I think developers don't want to take a risk at the stage and time by launching it and because of that developers keep working and working on it.
Activity: 588
The team is doing everything which can help to make a successful project. As well they won't stop taking massive actions, in fact, they always come with new things. So we just have to be more patient about it.
Activity: 574
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Activity: 504
Yes. And if we look at IOU at the coinmarketcap, it seems that there are many people interested on it because it has a good value as of now. This gives more motivations and inspirations for the team to work even harder so that they can achieved the best quality of service in crypto.
Yeah right. And as far as I can see, this will keep on booming. But, even though the IOU have a good performance on the coinmarketcap, they should not let their guard down and be an easy go lucly. They should keep it up even more, so people will not regret that they are keep on supporting the IOU and sees more from it.
Activity: 434
Yes. And if we look at IOU at the coinmarketcap, it seems that there are many people interested on it because it has a good value as of now. This gives more motivations and inspirations for the team to work even harder so that they can achieved the best quality of service in crypto.
It’s very easy to disappear from the coinmarketcap, if the project loses trading volume, then administrators will remove the token from the listing.
Activity: 490
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The team is just focusing on achieving their goals. That's why the team has done really impressive work before that and it still working with more productivity and energy. Which can help the project to get superior results.
Focusing on what's important and taking it into priorities will bring a great momentum for the team as well as to the entire project IOU. This true p2p e-commerce loyalty platform on blockchain is not giving up on the community whether it is as unstable as it were. Just keep on showing the entire crypto world what IOU really got.
Activity: 588
I agree. We need to be optimistic with this sinced the purpose is very idealistic that can give better services to it's users. It can also possibly deliver good expectations to the people who have plans to join and invest in the platform.
I see your point buddy. And truely, the IOU have a very optimistc ideas and concepts included within. So I do hope that the team working behind this projec will keep this up.
Hopefully, all of this optimistics ideas and concepts will fly high, reach its goals and keep aiming what will be best for the entire community here in crypto. More things may be done and so hoping for more prosperity for this project.
I clearly see the team is working hard as well as good on the project's development and they are taking every single step towards it which will help them to make a better platform.
That's why we have belief in the team and these steps will greatly impact on projects future. Team's consistent action taking habit is the best part of the project which can be the brighter side of the project.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
I agree. We need to be optimistic with this sinced the purpose is very idealistic that can give better services to it's users. It can also possibly deliver good expectations to the people who have plans to join and invest in the platform.
I see your point buddy. And truely, the IOU have a very optimistc ideas and concepts included within. So I do hope that the team working behind this projec will keep this up.
Hopefully, all of this optimistics ideas and concepts will fly high, reach its goals and keep aiming what will be best for the entire community here in crypto. More things may be done and so hoping for more prosperity for this project.
I clearly see the team is working hard as well as good on the project's development and they are taking every single step towards it which will help them to make a better platform.
Activity: 504
The team is just focusing on achieving their goals. That's why the team has done really impressive work before that and it still working with more productivity and energy. Which can help the project to get superior results.
Focusing on what's important and taking it into priorities will bring a great momentum for the team as well as to the entire project IOU. This true p2p e-commerce loyalty platform on blockchain is not giving up on the community whether it is as unstable as it were. Just keep on showing the entire crypto world what IOU really got.
Activity: 554
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Activity: 490
We just need to support the project at this time because it has high potential in its growth. One thing is definite that it will become the finest e-commerce platform sooner or later.
Activity: 574
We just need to support the project at this time because it has high potential in its growth. One thing is definite that it will become the finest e-commerce platform sooner or later.
Many people like the platform itself, they see here not only the opportunity to get rich due to the growth of the asset, but also for the sake of using it.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 434
The team is actively handling the telegram group, where you can get instant replies on your questions. As well the community is continuously making active discussions on the group.
Not everyone uses this instant messenger. Some still prefer to scoop information completely from other sources out of old habit.
I think everyone have been making the use of telegram and the telegram community is a big part of the project and their contribution is good in promoting the platform.
This messenger is popular, you are absolutely right, but there is no sense from these groups, all users enter there just like that and there is no activity there.
Pages:
Jump to: