Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 9. (Read 169420 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Do not worry about this project. Since the team is actively working. It’s just possible that they don’t usually speak to us so often about the work done. They say only when something really happened.
Activity: 588
I like how the IOU aims to reinvents existing loyalty systems. I get it that they wanted it in order to provide more flexibility, control, and many more benefits for merchants. This project have a long way to go, and I am willling to give my support for this. I do hope they will not neglect and keep on moving forward.
No matter how much the developer wants to do everything in his own way, he will still have to adapt to the community and listen to their advice.
If the developers find something interesting or innovative in anyone's suggestion from the community then they will surely make the implementation of it.
But why would developers need any suggestion from the community? They have a team of experts who have great experience in this industry.
Activity: 574
Recently, there is little news from the developer. Is this related to the unstable cryptocurrency market or are there any problems in the project?
There are probably no problems, because they would have written about it right away. And since no one wrote, then everything is fine.
If everyone is really silent, then this may indicate a loss of popularity of the project. It's just that people usually express their positive observations or, on the contrary, blame the developers for something.
Activity: 434
Recently, there is little news from the developer. Is this related to the unstable cryptocurrency market or are there any problems in the project?
There are probably no problems, because they would have written about it right away. And since no one wrote, then everything is fine.
If this is true, then everything is fine. But what if problems are present, but the developer is silent about it? I would like to get answers.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I see that. Maybe there is a connection with the crypto currency community. On how the project development team moves, it seems that the IOU have been taking it like this because of how the crypto currency market affects all of us. A very unstable crypto market which all of us for sure know and aware about it. But seems they keep on kicking and make their own strategy despite all of it.
If the developers find something interesting or innovative in anyone's suggestion from the community then they will surely make the implementation of it.
You've got it there. But of course, they will not carelessly implement it. They will take time to ensure its security and any risks before thet will make action to engage with what the people wants beforebits implementation.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I like how the IOU aims to reinvents existing loyalty systems. I get it that they wanted it in order to provide more flexibility, control, and many more benefits for merchants. This project have a long way to go, and I am willling to give my support for this. I do hope they will not neglect and keep on moving forward.
No matter how much the developer wants to do everything in his own way, he will still have to adapt to the community and listen to their advice.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
For more updates and announcements? Will the team ready for that matter for now? Many people are eager to have know all of it. Hopefully the project team of the IOU will be reach us.
The team are still active in their telegram group so it is still a good sign that they are still keeping in touched with the platform. They promise to have good news in the near future so we need to be more patient about it. Hopefully, it will happen soon and it will be great and worth it.
The team has been taking massive actions towards the project to make it more recognizable and it works according to the time. So sooner the project will do pretty well and gain more support.
Activity: 574
Activity: 672
Here I agree with you. But sometimes it also needs to be done. Sometimes user tips lead to the activity of new ones and lead to the popularity and recognizability of the project.
Good words. I think so too. I have been looking at the project for quite a long time, and I am pleased to see that there is already enough time to have such support.
Activity: 434
That is right, and for as far as I know, they are doing this not only for that reason, because it is also for them in order to guarantee the highest possible level of consumer satisfaction for incurred marketing expenditures. More things are really standing out from IOU which I do hope to keep on spreading.
Activity: 554
Have you been to the IOU Telegram group? The group is so active. They really pinned there the latest that we people could get. I hope they will keep it up. There is nothing wrong for a slow progress if they really aiming their goal and making a positive progress ahead. Keep i up team. I am looking forward for more from this project.
Activity: 490
For more updates and announcements? Will the team ready for that matter for now? Many people are eager to have know all of it. Hopefully the project team of the IOU will be reach us.
The team are still active in their telegram group so it is still a good sign that they are still keeping in touched with the platform. They promise to have good news in the near future so we need to be more patient of it. Hopefully, it will happen soon and it will be great and worth it.
Activity: 554
You are absolutely right . We can not know all the plans of the team and what changes may be made to them. The main thing is that the team works and there is no reason to doubt their reliability.
That is right buddy, that we cannot know anything about the plans and any thing that the project team wanted to happen for the project IOU unless they will give us the updates and announce it publictly.
Moreover, we are just on support for all of the project team's plans and visions for the entire project. Of course, we, the community people are essential for the IOU project to keep striving and reaching its goals.
You are absolutely right . We can not know all the plans of the team and what changes may be made to them. The main thing is that the team works and there is no reason to doubt their reliability.
That is right buddy, that we cannot know anything about the plans and any thing that the project team wanted to happen for the project IOU unless they will give us the updates and announce it publictly.
Pages:
Jump to: