Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 13. (Read 169422 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
As per my knowledge everyone should hold the coin because everyone knows that platform's real worth. I hope all the investors has this kind of mentality towards this project. Because it is going to becoming the finest e-commerce in upcoming days.
It's a great thing to know since the people know how much is it worth it. For me, they can make so much more interesting updates to the platform, i just wishing they are really doing it.
Activity: 560
Hoping that the team members of the IOU will keep this up. Their kind of pace and momentum will continuously be and on top of their priority is their crypto community.
I hope so. They were absolutely nothing without the community which continues to get know about the project simultaneously. Just hoping that the project will keep run for more years.
Activity: 554
As I think the team does an excellent job with its work on this project. Since now investors are hard to find. But the guys were able to reach the level. Good job!
Of course, tremendous work has been done with the project. Now the IOU project has become quite famous only thanks to the coordinated work of the team.
Its all happen because of the hardwork of the team. The team handles the entire project will all their dedications and hardships to make this project into bloom for the future of all of us here in the crypto currency community.
That is right. And by that kind of attitudes and characteristics that the team have on its own, they made to bring this project IOU this far here in the crypto currency community which is continuously gaining its popularity.
Hoping that the team members of the IOU will keep this up. Their kind of pace and momentum will continuously be and on top of their priority is their crypto community.
Activity: 504
As I think the team does an excellent job with its work on this project. Since now investors are hard to find. But the guys were able to reach the level. Good job!
Of course, tremendous work has been done with the project. Now the IOU project has become quite famous only thanks to the coordinated work of the team.
Its all happen because of the hardwork of the team. The team handles the entire project will all their dedications and hardships to make this project into bloom for the future of all of us here in the crypto currency community.
That is right. And by that kind of attitudes and characteristics that the team have on its own, they made to bring this project IOU this far here in the crypto currency community which is continuously gaining its popularity.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Activity: 616
Warranty is an unpredictable thing. But still, if you take and make an analysis of the project, there is the fact that you can make a profit here.
Definitely. There is no warranty if you are not even making an analysis to the project. I just thinking if IOU is the best place to find goods or anything you want. but the different is their payment.
Activity: 560
If investors received good interest on their investments, then indeed such investments were a great way to make money. But real investors won't sell their coins right now.
Of course. A real investor wont sell their coins right now because as I can see an investor is investing for many years. But I worried about the short term investor who always sell the coins whenever they get their own profit. Ah, nevermind, good luck to the project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
If investors received good interest on their investments, then indeed such investments were a great way to make money. But real investors won't sell their coins right now.
Absolutely true, real investors knows the projects potional and it's ability and that's why they will hold the coins as long as they can.
Each specific person has his own personal framework at which he stops. Someone will sell the coins at a profit of 100%, and someone 500% will be enough.
Yes, everyone has there own point of view but holding for long term will definitely help them to make great amount of profit.

The "definitely" goes a little bit too far. There is no guarantee for profit ever, nothing guarantees you anything.
Warranty is an unpredictable thing. But still, if you take and make an analysis of the project, there is the fact that you can make a profit here.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Absolutely true, real investors knows the projects potional and it's ability and that's why they will hold the coins as long as they can.
Each specific person has his own personal framework at which he stops. Someone will sell the coins at a profit of 100%, and someone 500% will be enough.
Yes, everyone has there own point of view but holding for long term will definitely help them to make great amount of profit.

The "definitely" goes a little bit too far. There is no guarantee for profit ever, nothing guarantees you anything.
Yes, I completely agree with you, because sometimes there are such flatterers who are always few. But it is better to miss a bit than to sell nothing at all.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
As per my knowledge everyone should hold the coin because everyone knows that platform's real worth. I hope all the investors has this kind of mentality towards this project. Because it is going to becoming the finest e-commerce in upcoming days.
Activity: 574
Activity: 588
Activity: 434
Activity: 574
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Yes, of course copes. We see good activity here, and this already means that the project is developing and continues to function. I think it's worth the time to keep up with him.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Oh, what happen? what e-commerce do for this token? any website? I want to start e-commerce with this token. I never read yet the whitepaper.
You have to read the whitepaper of the project because it will clear your all the doubts regarding the project, as well you can get deeper understanding about the project after reading the whitepaper.
Yes, indeed true, there are many examples where people had identified fake projects after reading the whitepaper. So it's become necessity to read whitepaper before making any kind of investment in project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Oh, what happen? what e-commerce do for this token? any website? I want to start e-commerce with this token. I never read yet the whitepaper.
You have to read the whitepaper of the project because it will clear your all the doubts regarding the project, as well you can get deeper understanding about the project after reading the whitepaper.
I completely agree. Initially, you need to investigate all the information about the project and only then judge its team and other factors.
Pages:
Jump to: