Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 10. (Read 169420 times)

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
As I think the team does an excellent job with its work on this project. Since now investors are hard to find. But the guys were able to reach the level. Good job!
If investors received good interest on their investments, then indeed such investments were a great way to make money. But real investors won't sell their coins right now.
Absolutely true, real investors knows the projects potional and it's ability and that's why they will hold the coins as long as they can.
Each specific person has his own personal framework at which he stops. Someone will sell the coins at a profit of 100%, and someone 500% will be enough.
Yes, everyone has there own point of view but holding for long term will definitely help them to make great amount of profit.

The "definitely" goes a little bit too far. There is no guarantee for profit ever, nothing guarantees you anything.
Warranty is an unpredictable thing. But still, if you take and make an analysis of the project, there is the fact that you can make a profit here.

Can make a profit sounds very different from guaranteed profit. Time will show if your analysis was correct about this. The odds speak against you.

odds are different each time. it may be in the investor's favor and vice versa. we can not clearly assert, that the tokens should be sold right now. however, for their further existence, is still unknown to the end.

The team knows quite well what to expect, at least from the perspective of development. They have the knowledge we could actually use well to make decisions. But we will always be left behind when it comes to information actuality.
You are absolutely right . We can not know all the plans of the team and what changes may be made to them. The main thing is that the team works and there is no reason to doubt their reliability.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
As I think the team does an excellent job with its work on this project. Since now investors are hard to find. But the guys were able to reach the level. Good job!
If investors received good interest on their investments, then indeed such investments were a great way to make money. But real investors won't sell their coins right now.
Absolutely true, real investors knows the projects potional and it's ability and that's why they will hold the coins as long as they can.
Each specific person has his own personal framework at which he stops. Someone will sell the coins at a profit of 100%, and someone 500% will be enough.
Yes, everyone has there own point of view but holding for long term will definitely help them to make great amount of profit.

The "definitely" goes a little bit too far. There is no guarantee for profit ever, nothing guarantees you anything.
Warranty is an unpredictable thing. But still, if you take and make an analysis of the project, there is the fact that you can make a profit here.

Can make a profit sounds very different from guaranteed profit. Time will show if your analysis was correct about this. The odds speak against you.

odds are different each time. it may be in the investor's favor and vice versa. we can not clearly assert, that the tokens should be sold right now. however, for their further existence, is still unknown to the end.

The team knows quite well what to expect, at least from the perspective of development. They have the knowledge we could actually use well to make decisions. But we will always be left behind when it comes to information actuality.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Well, it doesn't that bad if that were the things that the BQT is holding on. Because as far as I can see, the BQT is doing well here in the community of crypto currency and the project team is really seems dedicating to the project.
I think you are the correct situation on how this project gonna be in the long time period of the project. I just wishing that they could do more perform in attracting the investors.
Activity: 616
Moreover, it tells us community people, that the project will be having a good future onwards and it worth to put our time, money and efforts. The project credibility is only accomplished in some lenghts of years and hardworks by the team.
Well, I just thinking if what you are talking about is quite true in fact that they just make the project happen with their platform needs. I wish they can make the platform good and well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Yes, definitely. More continues efforts mean more absolute thing can happen in this situation of the project which can make a great acomplishment to the platform and also the users.
Moreover, it tells us community people, that the project will be having a good future onwards and it worth to put our time, money and efforts. The project credibility is only accomplished in some lenghts of years and hardworks by the team.
Activity: 554
So what the BQT project holding on is a self confidence with all their might, potential and great capabilities as their weapon to strive the different struggles here in the crypto currency community.
Well, it doesn't that bad if that were the things that the BQT is holding on. Because as far as I can see, the BQT is doing well here in the community of crypto currency and the project team is really seems dedicating to the project.
Activity: 504
I don't know about the interesting development but team is putting continuous efforts in development to making the project interesting for the users.
Then it's a great thing if they keep putting continuous efforts in the progress of the project, I just thinking if they need to establish their project in the term to make more interesting values.
That is one thing that truly the project team of the IOU should not neglect. Because if they keep it up and remain their good profile and impression to the community people, then in the end, they will be the one that will reap the good price.
Activity: 574
The best thing about the project is they have little competition in the market and that's why the project is going to set a benchmark to capture the whole market.
Competition in the market has been and always will be. Some coins cannot fight for high value with other competitors, because they may have a completely different capitalization.
I don't know about the interesting development but team is putting continuous efforts in development to making the project interesting for the users.
Then it's a great thing if they keep putting continuous efforts in the progress of the project, I just thinking if they need to establish their project in the term to make more interesting values.
Yes, definitely. More continues efforts mean more absolute thing can happen in this situation of the project which can make a great acomplishment to the platform and also the users.
Of course. I think exactly the same. I hope that all the same, we will see news from the development team.
Activity: 588
The best thing about the project is they have little competition in the market and that's why the project is going to set a benchmark to capture the whole market.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Because of the continuous development of hardworking team the project has already accomplished so many achievements. You can better understand this situation after watching the support of investors and community members towards this project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
It is very strange that no one has yet understood that this project is a very interesting development. All the same, it is worth paying attention to it.
I don't think that no one ever notice the interesting development of the project. Because in fact, the people are keep on trusting and giving loyal support to the IOU. Aiming to get more updates and keep on following the entire IOU platform.
It means that the project itself is an interesting and attractive development. Review official site
Just do not forget that a huge component brings the market and its movement. The fate of all projects depends on it.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
It is very strange that no one has yet understood that this project is a very interesting development. All the same, it is worth paying attention to it.
I don't think that no one ever notice the interesting development of the project. Because in fact, the people are keep on trusting and giving loyal support to the IOU. Aiming to get more updates and keep on following the entire IOU platform.
In my opinion, the platform turned out to be quite good. You can always chat in chat with supporters of our common cause and they will give an answer and help you with advice.
Here is a very responsive audience. I was always answered all the questions that I asked here. No one will remain here without an answer.
That only shows how responsible and dedicated the project team members to the entire IOU project. This is a good thing that they holds that they should not neglect.
What else do you need? If they answer on time, it means that help from them will also follow at the right time in a difficult situation.
Activity: 554
In my opinion, the platform turned out to be quite good. You can always chat in chat with supporters of our common cause and they will give an answer and help you with advice.
Here is a very responsive audience. I was always answered all the questions that I asked here. No one will remain here without an answer.
That only shows how responsible and dedicated the project team members to the entire IOU project. This is a good thing that they holds that they should not neglect.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
This is the best part of the community members of the project, which have been supporting the project since very long time and I definitely hope they will keep this support until the project becomes successful.
Well, yes. I appreciate that the community still continue to comment on the project, I just wishing that IOU could go further than before, that's it. I think it can give enough feedback to the users.
Moreover, I do hope that same with you buddy with the IOU project. I think that they should use their potential even more and keep on all their good performances shown in the crypto community.
Pages:
Jump to: