Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 3. (Read 169420 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
For those people who interested to join their community, so prepare your telegram and you are ready to see the amazing community of IOU : https://t.me/IOUCommunity
I am already a part of the IOU community in here in there telegram, but I do hope that this community will keep reaching more people with great attitud, and could see the best within the IOU.
I hope so. Because most of the people here didn't seems actively in telegram for some reasons, but I don't think that telegram will be the best choice to gather crowds.
Why you don't think that way? I guess that Telegram is one of the best place to gather people coming from anywhere around the globe. And if you go there and raised your questions, there will be a specific IOU team member/s that will answer it right away to thr entent of their knowledge about the project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I am greatful for the IOU to have a good and better price in the CMC. It only means that there are more people continues to buy on it. And I hope the team will keep on working and never stop in making the platform better for investments so that the price will increased even more.
Really? Does the IOU project had listed in CMC? Then this is a good thing to see if the IOU was happening in the CMC. I hope that the work from the team is already payed off by listing in the CMC.
Any link for this to prove that the IOU is really listed into CMC? If that so, then I am glad and proud for the IOU for this kind of another milestone for the entire project. I was hoping for the team to bring more positve outcome continuously.
Activity: 616
For those people who interested to join their community, so prepare your telegram and you are ready to see the amazing community of IOU : https://t.me/IOUCommunity
I am already a part of the IOU community in here in there telegram, but I do hope that this community will keep reaching more people with great attitud, and could see the best within the IOU.
I hope so. Because most of the people here didn't seems actively in telegram for some reasons, but I don't think that telegram will be the best choice to gather crowds.
Activity: 560
I am greatful for the IOU to have a good and better price in the CMC. It only means that there are more people continues to buy on it. And I hope the team will keep on working and never stop in making the platform better for investments so that the price will increased even more.
Really? Does the IOU project had listed in CMC? Then this is a good thing to see if the IOU was happening in the CMC. I hope that the work from the team is already payed off by listing in the CMC.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Activity: 554
I am sure the team great accommodation and great fellowship to its community members will bring the entire crypto project IOU into continuous prosperoty and great status, conquering the struggles up ahead. They are not fighting alone but also with the help of the team great managable potential, and great experiences as a crypto team.
This is the current roadmap of the IOU project:
SEP–DEC 19
APAC Marketing Expansion Campaign
JAN–MAY 20
North America / Iberia / Latin America Marketing Expansion Campaign
So here nowadays that the APAC campaign is ongoing and it might be gonna be something interesting for our beloved community.
source: https://iou.io/#roadmap
Another thing to be follwed about for the IOU. They have their official roadmap. Now, for all of us, we know where the team is leading now. As far as I can see, the IOU is getting its hands on seriously. Let's see more from the team what they really made of and to what extent they could keep bringing the entire project.
Activity: 560
This is the current roadmap of the IOU project:
SEP–DEC 19
APAC Marketing Expansion Campaign
JAN–MAY 20
North America / Iberia / Latin America Marketing Expansion Campaign
So here nowadays that the APAC campaign is ongoing and it might be gonna be something interesting for our beloved community.
source: https://iou.io/#roadmap
Activity: 602
This project is keep on showing the community how they can keep up to the community of crypto in their own ways. Even how unstable and how hard to get and reach their goals by the current crypto market. I admired their motivation and their skills and potential team members that truly dedicated to their work all for the success of the entire IOU project. I have my eye to this project so better keep it up guys and keep aim for the goals.
A lots of different articles has been booming into the project IOU but one thing that caught my eye now is their latest article in medium (check the link of it in their telegram or twitter page) in which Across Europe and Africa #Blockchain native #ecommerce platforms are yet to make their way into the limelight, but IOU team are ready to take the lead.
Just like the other fellow community members here in the crypto world, I am keeping my eye to this IOU crypto project. As fas as I known, the IOU has one kindred soul, and that is the SmartCredit.io. This is something which is pursuing its own course toward reinventing credit for the 21st century. The approach the SmartCredit team takes is to create a decentralized marketplace that offers peer-to-peer lending denominated in ether or stablecoin. More updates will come at hand soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
It seems that the team IOU are very positive and always ready to take the lead in Ecommerce platforms. This is a very good indication that they are capable enough to make this a profitable project for the investors. Hopefully, they can come up more progress ahead and share it in the entire community.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Clearly, the entire project of the IOU is progressingly keep on the positive side of the world of the crypto currency community. I admired how the team leading the direction for the entire project. My observation for the project from the start I have found it up until now worth all the time and effort and support to be in one way with the IOU. For now, is there anything about the team to announce or to be launch this quarter?
I don't think that they were gonna launching it yet in this quarter since there is no update for it, but I was hoping that the platform would be launched shortly especially this month because you can see there is an article update.
Well, I see. They will inform us right away if they have something up their sleeve to launched. They wouldn't let us hangingnif new announcement will occur because I know how they are responsible to the community member's presence and concerns.
Yes, I completely agree with you, the team's behavior is so responsive towards it's community and they are instantly providing updates if there is something to update.
Activity: 588
Clearly, the entire project of the IOU is progressingly keep on the positive side of the world of the crypto currency community. I admired how the team leading the direction for the entire project. My observation for the project from the start I have found it up until now worth all the time and effort and support to be in one way with the IOU. For now, is there anything about the team to announce or to be launch this quarter?
I don't think that they were gonna launching it yet in this quarter since there is no update for it, but I was hoping that the platform would be launched shortly especially this month because you can see there is an article update.
Well, I see. They will inform us right away if they have something up their sleeve to launched. They wouldn't let us hangingnif new announcement will occur because I know how they are responsible to the community member's presence and concerns.
The team is active and consistently providing updates regarding the project. So if there is something cooking team will definitely let us know about it.
That's the reason behind the community's active involvement towards this thread. Because of teams active discussion the thread is kept updating on a daily basis. So they will surely make an announcement before releasing anything regarding the project.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
The team is active and consistently providing updates regarding the project. So if there is something cooking team will definitely let us know about it.
No doubt about that. The team will bring us the news and necessary information that is previously been out from the team. The IOU social media sites will help us for this matter too.
Activity: 602
Pages:
Jump to: