Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 6. (Read 169420 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 10
This project has a long way to go. More things may come to the IOU project. What they should do is keep on kicking and not just stay what they are as of now. Because success is just not end in a single milestone. Hoping for more from this crypto project.
Activity: 504
Great indeed! On how the IOU project team keeps on showing us their great potential that keeps on remaining as to their momentum even how hard to struggle and fight for the very unstable community of crypto. I am proud to be a crypto user that found this project, that I am following and trusting. I am looking forward to see more of the IOU, in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Good to see that the IOU project team is giving their best, showing what they really have as an active crypto project that truly holds the capability of a trusted and proud crypto project as a true p2p e-commerce loyalty pratform here in the blockchain community.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
The team of IOU platform are still in the development stage towards it's release. This is a good news and indications that they are very serious to make this project a good choice for investments. I hope, they can fullfill it and make good things possible for the supporters amd investors.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The team behind the project has been promoting the project with various ideas to spread awareness as well as the importance of it.
Exactly. This is also to help and captivate the interest of the investors here in crypto space that can make the project become more profitable for them. And if that happens, for sure this will received massive support from the people which will give them a chance to gain profits.
There are already so many supporters and well-wishers have been standing behind the project to support it in every aspect of its completion. So the team has already overtaken this thing.   
The team behind the project has been promoting the project with various ideas to spread awareness as well as the importance of it.
Exactly. This is also to help and captivate the interest of the investors here in crypto space that can make the project become more profitable for them. And if that happens, for sure this will received massive support from the people which will give them a chance to gain profits.
Activity: 588
Developers seem innovative because they still working or providing funding for promoting it. They still believe doing marketing on the various platform can help them to target the audience. I really hope they will get success in it.
I do agree with the developer's idea, it's so visionary. What they are doing is pretty well and secure for projects future.
Developers seem innovative because they still working or providing funding for promoting it. They still believe doing marketing on the various platform can help them to target the audience. I really hope they will get success in it.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Activity: 588
As the time goes by, we can see that the IOU platform keeps on progressing and keeps on better and better. They continues to give news and updates to the community which is something that we can appreciate. Hopefully, they will never stop and they will keep on working and innovating.
The developers are just trying to provide the finest or one of the best shopping experience to their customers. According to the time they are getting closer to their goal after every passing day. Very soon we will see the project's success.
As the time goes by, we can see that the IOU platform keeps on progressing and keeps on better and better. They continues to give news and updates to the community which is something that we can appreciate. Hopefully, they will never stop and they will keep on working and innovating.
What they are doing at the moment. They carefully study the market and how well it will be possible to launch, they will not postpone it.
Yes, it might be possible, because the market plays a very important role while launching the project. So there might be a possibility that the team is waiting for markets growth and it will become a helpful move for the project.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
This project is pretty different and much more capable than other projects. Due to this thing community and investors always stand behind the project to support it.
Seeing that how well the entire project is not enough and not the reason for the IOU to stop its continuous progressive actions to keep its community into good condition. Non stop developments is the key to reach its success continuously.
That's why team haven't stopped to taking major actions towards it's development. They have been developing it and looking for taking it to the great height of success.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
As the time goes by, we can see that the IOU platform keeps on progressing and keeps on better and better. They continues to give news and updates to the community which is something that we can appreciate of. Hopefully, they will never stop and they will keep on working and innovating.
What they are doing at the moment. They carefully study the market and how well it will be possible to launch, they will not postpone it.
copper member
Merit: 2
As the time goes by, we can see that the IOU platform keeps on progressing and keeps on better and better. They continues to give news and updates to the community which is something that we can appreciate of. Hopefully, they will never stop and they will keep on working and innovating.
Activity: 672
I know for sure, that I am not the only one who sees how the IOU keep on managing its best to keep on struggling, facing different challenges, and dealing with the crypto market. I see the IOU to have more achievements for the future, just make their best for it.
I agree with you. This is such a sensitive topic for discussion that it is worth discussing it only with representatives of the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
This project is pretty different and much more capable than other projects. Due to this thing community and investors always stand behind the project to support it.
Seeing that how well the entire project is not enough and not the reason for the IOU to stop its continuous progressive actions to keep its community into good condition. Non stop developments is the key to reach its success continuously.
Activity: 504
I know for sure, that I am not the only one who sees how the IOU keep on managing its best to keep on struggling, facing different challenges, and dealing with the crypto market. I see the IOU to have more achievements for the future, just make their best for it.
I agree with you buddy. It all comes to the project team why the entire IOU project have been reach this far here in the crypto currency community. No project can exists without the project team managing it. I do hope the team will keep what they are doing and so people will stay here supporting and trusting the entire project while reaching its goals.
Activity: 554
It is very hard to deal with the crypto currency community because of the fact that the crypto market is very unstable. But I admired how the team never stop on progressing, making further developments and face the struggles for the sake of its goals and aims for the better. So hopefully this momentum will keep by the team.
Also, they have managed to list this on coinmarketcap. From there, we can say that the team are giving their best efforts to make this platform a good choice for investments. And hopefully, it will be acknowledged by the people here in crypto community.
many projects simply close at such stages. but here it’s completely different and the team, on the contrary, rushes forward and reaches the heights that it deserves.
Pages:
Jump to: