Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥 - page 4. (Read 169420 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Last but not least, at least you read that in the medium blog it has a new article so you will know the last information about the IOU project here: https://medium.com/@realIOU/the-state-of-blockchain-ecommerce-around-the-world-1-of-2-europe-middle-east-africa-7bfa42d814fa
Thanks for sharing this news mate. This will probably give more ideas on how the IOU platform will be useful here in crypto space. Blockchain Ecommerce now will grow and will changed everything from the collapse of physical retail.
However, it is a good thing that the project won't stop making a new article and give them hope to make some interactions between the project and the users. This thing is absolutely give them noise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Last but not least, at least you read that in the medium blog it has a new article so you will know the last information about the IOU project here: https://medium.com/@realIOU/the-state-of-blockchain-ecommerce-around-the-world-1-of-2-europe-middle-east-africa-7bfa42d814fa
This is a good article read about. It is one of the latest information to be know about the IOU project. It has a lots of things to know about so better check it out there. For an overview, there, the title goes as: The state of blockchain ecommerce around the world 2 of 3: Europe-Middle East-Africa.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Thanks for sharing this news mate. This will probably give more ideas on how the IOU platform will be useful here in crypto space. Blockchain Ecommerce now will grow and will changed everything from the collapse of physical retail.
Activity: 554
Clearly, the entire project of the IOU is progressingly keep on the positive side of the world of the crypto currency community. I admired how the team leading the direction for the entire project. My observation for the project from the start I have found it up until now worth all the time and effort and support to be in one way with the IOU. For now, is there anything about the team to announce or to be launch this quarter?
Activity: 1406
Merit: 258

There are many ideas like this, E-commerce combined with many blockchain, but not many successful. All of this starts from the team, if they are serious they can definitely conquer this challenge.

Agree with you buddy. There are truly a lots of e-commerce crypto projects but not all are reaching its goals and getting successful. For that, I do hope that the IOU will not let the struggles to be the hindrance to its goals and more achievements to be reach up ahead.

Yes, we are here only to see, so on that is the right they want to develop it as it will be, which clearly does not disappoint the users who have supported the course of this project.
Activity: 504
IOU have succeeded reaching various levels of success however implementing some additional parameters for supporters will enhance more viewers to have a visibility and gain huge participation from the audience. Any new amendments on bitcoin forum?
Activity: 560
Activity: 602
We hope to see more good things happenings to IOU platform as the blockchain Ecommerce continues to grow and going better as of now. This will give more advantages to the project as it will generates more opportunities for all supporters and investors in this community.

There are many ideas like this, E-commerce combined with many blockchain, but not many successful. All of this starts from the team, if they are serious they can definitely conquer this challenge.
Many people nowadays will just like to buy the coin if their promotion or their advertisement is great and convincing the people. The team depends on the community and the community also depends on the team.

Agree with you buddy. There are truly a lots of e-commerce crypto projects but not all are reaching its goals and getting successful. For that, I do hope that the IOU will not let the struggles to be the hindrance to its goals and more achievements to be reach up ahead.
Activity: 1406
Merit: 258
We hope to see more good things happenings to IOU platform as the blockchain Ecommerce continues to grow and going better as of now. This will give more advantages to the project as it will generates more opportunities for all supporters and investors in this community.

HighWorthCitizen has mentioned IOU in one of their articles, read the article that's featured your ICO in it. Let us know your thoughts, thank you.
Link to the article found here:
https://highworthcitizen.com/looking-into-5-icos-of-2019/
Well, if then, that is a positive for the entire project. IOU is spreading its wings even more. Our support is not putting into waste but leading to a positive direction towards its success to reach all the goals and objectives of this true p2p e-commerce loyalty platform. IOU can bring more further and can get achievements if they keep on their good deeds.
That is right. For now, let's all hope for the good things to happen in the crypto market. I am hoping that the prosperity will be given upon us soon. Surely, more crypto project that deserves to be a proud of the crypto community will drive continuously along with its success. And one of this is the IOU.
Activity: 490
What I more like about the project IOUis that, its loyalty system allows business owners to create a new level of interaction with us, the consumers and, most importantly, provides the opportunity for consumers to freely exchange their purchased IOUs with other consumers for other IOUs which are needed more for those trading parties. A very helpful goal and opportunity that the IOU created for us.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
HighWorthCitizen has mentioned IOU in one of their articles, read the article that's featured your ICO in it. Let us know your thoughts, thank you.
Link to the article found here:
https://highworthcitizen.com/looking-into-5-icos-of-2019/
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264
As for what I can see and observe to the IOU project, the community is in good mood, a very pleasing to the eye thread, which people are really having different expectations and hopes for the entire project, which same goes for me.

Until now dev has not paid bounty participants, whatever the reason is it cannot be justified.
Is this what you mean by "the community is in a good mood"? Undecided
This is already an old project but are their services operating in full blast?
I haven't followed the progress of this one but seems that they are moving forward, but bit slow?
How many active users are currently using their app?
Yes, this project, the IOU have been here in th crypto currency community for long. For me, it is okay if they are working for long even in a slow motion than for nothing. Atleast we can say that they are doing the best they could, even how hard it is to strive in the community of crypto currencies.
As for what I can observe, this IOU project is one of the crypto project that is keep on its further improvements and many more changes for its developments. I do hope to see more from this project. They have a good future if they keep up on what's their aim and objectives.
I'm also hoping for the developer team to make some more upgrades and innovations to the platform that can generates good benefits for the people who have supported this from the beginning. It is very important to fullfill their expectations in which will give them more motivations to continue support the project.
They could make it if they will keep up and will not be contented to what they already have as a crypto project. Because for me, I do believe that success does not stop in just a single achievement, but to something that will satisfy you and the people.
As for what I can see and observe to the IOU project, the community is in good mood, a very pleasing to the eye thread, which people are really having different expectations and hopes for the entire project, which same goes for me.
Activity: 672
Have you started trading on the stock exchange? Or while still looking closely at others.
If I'm not mistaken, this token has been trading for a long time. At least there was information that the IOU was on coinmarketcap.
Thank you, I will check on the site. Perhaps I will find there the information I need about the trading of the token and where they will be on what exchanges.
I'm sure that you can check on the site whether you gonna need some pieces of information or news. Be sure to check it out on your own.
Thanks, I'll probably do it. Because I don’t have enough information. Few updates and activity from the administrator.
Pages:
Jump to: