Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 41. (Read 27681 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
As usual Pune won the toss and took bowling, but RCB after loosing Rahul , kohli and abd villers are going strong and score above 200+ will be good because pune got only top 4 batsman balance are bowlers and all rounders, so today it may be that the first batting will defend the score.

That is true. Kohli and De Villiers are still going strong. De Villiers might even score a century.
Dhoni will have to do something special to overhaul this total.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
As usual Pune won the toss and took bowling, but RCB after loosing Rahul , kohli and abd villers are going strong and score above 200+ will be good because pune got only top 4 batsman balance are bowlers and all rounders, so today it may be that the first batting will defend the score.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Royal Challengers Bangalore playing with 2 changes and start their inning little slow, now AB de Villiers is on the crease after lost of first wicket there but hopefully it can post good total there because it have wonderful hitters and it will real challenge for Rising Pune Supergiants how they will keep their inning under 140 runs.

I think both are very competitive teams and it will be very exciting match and it is expected that it will be high scoring match and interesting to watch which team will be the better one.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Royal Challengers Bangalore moving score board so nice and i am pretty sure total runs will be more than 160 runs or more easily, both batsmen Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers trying build nice partnership than it would be easy to post fighting total there.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Royal Challengers Bangalore playing with 2 changes and start their inning little slow, now AB de Villiers is on the crease after lost of first wicket there but hopefully it can post good total there because it have wonderful hitters and it will real challenge for Rising Pune Supergiants how they will keep their inning under 140 runs.
Activity: 714
Royal Challengers Bangalore has very strong battling line up as compare with Rising Pune Supergiants but overall Rising Pune Supergiants has more balanced team combination, i think Rising Pune Supergiants has more better chance to win today match because it will on own home ground.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Today's match Royal Bengaluru vs Pune, Both teams are played 3 matches and won only one game. So today is the fight b/w Indian ODI and Test captain let's see here Kholi batting or Dhoni strategy which will work. compare to RCB the Pune is team is strong because they are perfect in both bowling and batting. In RCB there is no bowling so if they play 1st batting means they should cross the score 200 then only they have chance to win this game.

What you said is correct. Mostly pune may win this match becasue Kholi is like a soldier and he knows how to fight but Dhoni is like a kind and he knows how to change things during difficult times. So I think, today mostly Dhoni team may win. RCB got really very good batting line up but they should learn to defend there score.

hmm I don't think when compared to RCB , pune is strong , RCB doesn't have quality bowlers , but sometimes Watson comes up with very good performance with ball . Pune doesn't have that good finishers except Dhoni . So according to me , who wins the toss , wins the match . Lets hope it will be interesting .
legendary
Activity: 1092
Today's match Royal Bengaluru vs Pune, Both teams are played 3 matches and won only one game. So today is the fight b/w Indian ODI and Test captain let's see here Kholi batting or Dhoni strategy which will work. compare to RCB the Pune is team is strong because they are perfect in both bowling and batting. In RCB there is no bowling so if they play 1st batting means they should cross the score 200 then only they have chance to win this game.

What you said is correct. Mostly pune may win this match becasue Kholi is like a soldier and he knows how to fight but Dhoni is like a kind and he knows how to change things during difficult times. So I think, today mostly Dhoni team may win. RCB got really very good batting line up but they should learn to defend there score.
Activity: 910
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hyderabad playing very surprise cricket today and it was brilliant decision to choose bowling after winning the toss, now opening batsmen made this match one sided David Warner and Shikhar Dhawan playing with entertaining style looking much aggressive.

Now in this tournament Toss itself is deciding who will win the match, you can see most of the matches which ever team wins toss immediately they go for bowling, and they know that they have won the game, and same thing happened today also,

Gujarat playing first bowled out below 140 runs and Hyderabad chased it in 15 overs without loosing any wicket. This time IPL is going very shit any one even child can tell that who ever wins toss and take bowling is going to win the match even if the toss winner team is a weak team.

95% of the matches are won by team who are chasing in this IPL . The main drawback of cricket , it depends on luck . Toss is a big part here , sometimes it just feels its not fair , take any other sport , I don't think toss matters much . But in cricket it does . Good work by SRH , now they are gaining momentum .

Sunrisers Hyderabad won by 10 wickets and 5 overs early, what a classy performance by Warner and Dhawan but IPL is doubtful event not because i lost my bet on Gujarat Lions there, anything can happen into this event with any strong team.

True it was a good chance for Dhawan to take time and come back to form and he did well . Now if he gets going in future matches , its a big plus point for SRH.
PUGG.io
Hyderabad playing very surprise cricket today and it was brilliant decision to choose bowling after winning the toss, now opening batsmen made this match one sided David Warner and Shikhar Dhawan playing with entertaining style looking much aggressive.

Now in this tournament Toss itself is deciding who will win the match, you can see most of the matches which ever team wins toss immediately they go for bowling, and they know that they have won the game, and same thing happened today also,

Gujarat playing first bowled out below 140 runs and Hyderabad chased it in 15 overs without loosing any wicket. This time IPL is going very shit any one even child can tell that who ever wins toss and take bowling is going to win the match even if the toss winner team is a weak team.
Activity: 686
Sunrisers Hyderabad won by 10 wickets and 5 overs early, what a classy performance by Warner and Dhawan but IPL is doubtful event not because i lost my bet on Gujarat Lions there, anything can happen into this event with any strong team.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
I think it will be a easy win for Hyderabad. It was a great decision to blow first.
Activity: 700
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I am surprised to see that Raina a well set and experienced player was struggling to hit the ball at death overs spercially to Mustafizur...

Great bowling young man you have really bright future....
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
136 to win SRH did well to restrict Gujrat under 140 should be an easy chase.....

Steyn gun is playing today can he do something special for Gujrat???
PUGG.io
Bowlers are doing nice job for Sunrisers Hyderabad they just picked 4th wicket there, i think Gujarat Lions will be into trouble there and hardly will post runs 130+.

SRH bowlers have done a very good job restricting Gujarat Lions below 150 score is very good for them as atleast Hyderabad can score this score , and as usual first batting going low score and chasing team is going to win this match.
It looking Gujarat Lions is in problem because scoreboard is not moving so fast as like it needed at this stage, Sunrisers Hyderabad are playing with winning spirit because it have to win this match to keep it into this event but in real very hard to predict about any T20 match.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Bowlers are doing nice job for Sunrisers Hyderabad they just picked 4th wicket there, i think Gujarat Lions will be into trouble there and hardly will post runs 130+.
Suresh Raina playing very responsible inning for Gujarat Lions, from my point of view total runs should be around 160+ than it can give tough time to Sunrisers Hyderabad to chase this into second inning, it looking really hard to reach this target but i still think Gujarat Lions will save this match too.
Pages:
Jump to: