Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 44. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Surprise to see the understanding between these two. The only pair with twice 150+ partnerships and cross 100 in this mind blowing stuff..
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
Great start from RCB. Its looking the AB's day he is batting superbly.

Exciting to watch 220 or more on the board Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Finally KXIP won the game they were not at their best but manage to cross the line anyway the next game should me great entertainment because RCB is full of destructive players...

Yes, I was also thinking today they may not win this match but finally they manage win this match. There both openers played very good and towards end Maxwell did the rest of the damage, 32 runs in just 14 balls.

Royal Challengers Bangalore has very impressive team combination some players are really dangerous and i think bet on it will be worth to it, i don't think Delhi Daredevils can win this match but in reality T20i format in unpredictable in many ways.

Delhi Daredevils won the toss and elected to field first because they know that RCB is very good in chasing down big scores so clearly they asked them to bat first. Very difficult to guess the winner of this match now.

After loosing Gayle in first over its a great comeback by RCB Kohili and AB looks in great touch at a moment, run rate is around 10 per over so we can expect huge total in this match.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Finally KXIP won the game they were not at their best but manage to cross the line anyway the next game should me great entertainment because RCB is full of destructive players...

Nice to see Vijay getting some runs. Dhoni's touch just doesn't seem to be working for the Supergiants.
Of course, with Maxwell playing like this, you can't expect Dhoni to do much.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

Yes, I was also thinking today they may not win this match but finally they manage win this match. There both openers played very good and towards end Maxwell did the rest of the damage, 32 runs in just 14 balls.

Royal Challengers Bangalore has very impressive team combination some players are really dangerous and i think bet on it will be worth to it, i don't think Delhi Daredevils can win this match but in reality T20i format in unpredictable in many ways.

Delhi Daredevils won the toss and elected to field first because they know that RCB is very good in chasing down big scores so clearly they asked them to bat first. Very difficult to guess the winner of this match now.
Activity: 68
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
Activity: 896
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Daredevils if we look at players lineup and make comparison of both teams and their abilities.Royal Challengers Bangalore has great names which are all in form and have shown their game in last match.There is no second thought to choose RCB is my team @1.92 ML.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Today is Delhi vs Banglore , basically favorites vs the underdogs .. but I am supporting delhi somehow Tongue
Activity: 700
Kings XI Punjab vs Rising Pune Supergiants trends of teams in current edition of IPL is clear.Teams which are stronger and can be trusted are visible.RPS will win its 3rd match today and will keep continue its journey towards final stages.I have RPS to win @1.91 ML.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
What about today's games.....

KXIP vs RPS  and  RCB vs DD

I am supporting RPS and RCB for this fixture.........

First match i am also going with RPS  as Punjab team is in very bad condition with all players not in form particularly captain is very bad in making strategy to win the game.

Next match RCB looks strong but their home record is very bad so in this match will be better to play after seeing the toss and first 2 over after only better to bet.
Activity: 700
Kings XI Punjab is in serious trouble and that is worry situation for it after back to back lost and i think today it has very smart chance to make comeback to the event because Rising Pune Supergiants looking into better position and have little strong team combination than Pune can win this match.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
What about today's games.....

KXIP vs RPS  and  RCB vs DD

I am supporting RPS and RCB for this fixture.........
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
gujrat wins the match, nice. what do you guys think about tomorrow's match who'll win the match punjab or pune?
pune has good chance i think.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
The pitches should be good enough to post 160-170 on the board.
31-2 in poweplay still 14 overs to go but Gujrat is on fire to win their third successive win of the tournament. .
Great bowling by kulkarni, two indentical outs . Gujarat are really on fire as you mentioned , Have a big bet on them , @ 2.02 odds , Hope they win . Should wait for pollard  though , he can turn match .

Nothing happened like other match Mumbai is collapsing and pollard is also out for 1 runs, gujarat lions are bowling superb, right now your team rate is 1.20 only , 99% you will win on lions but 1% cannot tell if in last minute lions drop the match.

Helll yaaa. Its most likely now that Lions will win , Because they play sensible cricket . Finch and Raina , they both are enough to beat them . Since they play smart cricket

Mumbai in huge trouble, and I think Gujarat have great chance of winning third match in a row, its a new team but the consistency of this team seems to be awesome.

Since Gujarat have great chance of winning third match in a row, do u think they can be the finalist ?

Cant tell anything , Last time Mumbai lost first 4 matches and then played well and lifted the trophy . THis is IPL cant predict who will win , But sure it will be in top 4

It is true that Mumbai only wanted to win the matches in pressure they dont want from starting to be in good position, That is why today after some good bowling they are just giving the match to gujarat to win it. AAron finch is batting superb for gujarat Lions.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
31-2 in poweplay still 14 overs to go but Gujrat is on fire to win their third successive win of the tournament. .
Great bowling by kulkarni, two indentical outs . Gujarat are really on fire as you mentioned , Have a big bet on them , @ 2.02 odds , Hope they win . Should wait for pollard  though , he can turn match .

Nothing happened like other match Mumbai is collapsing and pollard is also out for 1 runs, gujarat lions are bowling superb, right now your team rate is 1.20 only , 99% you will win on lions but 1% cannot tell if in last minute lions drop the match.

Helll yaaa. Its most likely now that Lions will win , Because they play sensible cricket . Finch and Raina , they both are enough to beat them . Since they play smart cricket

Mumbai in huge trouble, and I think Gujarat have great chance of winning third match in a row, its a new team but the consistency of this team seems to be awesome.

Since Gujarat have great chance of winning third match in a row, do u think they can be the finalist ?

Cant tell anything , Last time Mumbai lost first 4 matches and then played well and lifted the trophy . THis is IPL cant predict who will win , But sure it will be in top 4
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

Yeah gujarat can win the match easily, they have to chase down 144 runs. raina and jadeja should be enough to chase that score lol.
Activity: 116

Activity: 672

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: