Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 45. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
The pitches should be good enough to post 160-170 on the board.
31-2 in poweplay still 14 overs to go but Gujrat is on fire to win their third successive win of the tournament. .
Great bowling by kulkarni, two indentical outs . Gujarat are really on fire as you mentioned , Have a big bet on them , @ 2.02 odds , Hope they win . Should wait for pollard  though , he can turn match .

Nothing happened like other match Mumbai is collapsing and pollard is also out for 1 runs, gujarat lions are bowling superb, right now your team rate is 1.20 only , 99% you will win on lions but 1% cannot tell if in last minute lions drop the match.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
31-2 in poweplay still 14 overs to go but Gujrat is on fire to win their third successive win of the tournament. .
Great bowling by kulkarni, two indentical outs . Gujarat are really on fire as you mentioned , Have a big bet on them , @ 2.02 odds , Hope they win . Should wait for pollard  though , he can turn match .
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
KKR done a very good bowling restricting SRH for 142/7 only, now it upto their batsman who have to perform well to win the first match for their team after lossing the match with good total.
Actually these pitches somehow I would say are slow and a target of 142 is never easy at all, in fact yesterday itself 111 runs ( nelson Tongue ) seemed to be a tough chase before QDK rushed them to a win.
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
A high scoring ground and the team with class players is going to bat now there should be 190-200 on the board.

Don't u think that Guptill should be in playing Xi?Huh?
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
KKR done a very good bowling restricting SRH for 142/7 only, now it upto their batsman who have to perform well to win the first match for their team after lossing the match with good total.

Ya at the beginning of the match , odds were equal , now KKR has only 1.3 odds , ofc . Well done by the bowlers , I would say KKR will win this match easily, I just want to see Manish Pandey batting . He is such a good performer .
PUGG.io
Activity: 260
Its a one sided game and not entertaining enough, this year's IPL is not entertaining though, and there was no space for gambling in this match too.

IPL has always been shit.Match fixing and branding and cheap ways to earn money from their advertising campaigns.Its what Rich Folks Gamble on by buying their teams and we blindly follow them without brains losing money.One has to be a retard to bet on IPL matches.Good to see the matches have been cancelled from Maharashtra this season.No space for Scammers in our soil.

But who cares tell me , They tell only staff of CSK were involved . Common thats bullshit , even the players are surely a part of it , and all are enjoying their money in other franchise , the only reason I and many others hate cricket is because of this match fixing , it should see an end, then cricket would be really enjoyable .
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
KKR is looking good they would win this match.

Much needed win for both sides..

Hope for a cracking contest...
Not for KKR as they already won 1 match but SRH seems a very weak team and they really need to win this match but it   seems too tough for them. I don't have hopes now on SRH. The batsmen are hitting in the air and getting out in the worst way possible.
Activity: 462
sunrisers are playing very bad, already 36-3
PUGG.io
Sunrise Hyderabad won the toss and elected to bat, but lost both their openers in 4 overs and right now the current pair have to do good job if not Hyderabad will lose this match, atleast 150+ score they have to score to defend the batting line of KKR.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
KKR is doing well. Already taken 1 wicket in 3 overs and Sun Risers are struggling to get runs. Hope the score is competitive else it will be a cake walk for KKR.
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
KKR is looking good they would win this match.

Much needed win for both sides..

Hope for a cracking contest...
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
guys,the whole cricket world knows that IPL is the biggest match fixing tournament in the world where the BIG gambler decide the match result before kick off.its a game for us,but actually its a business of 100 millions dollar.
It's not 100 percent correct but some games will be fix i agree with that. That too not in initial stage last matches means teams are fighting to reach knockout those match will be fixed because there lot of betting will happen so.

And today there was two matches Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Both teams lost there 1st match and they are fighting for 1st victory may be Kolkata will win this match.

second match Mumbai Indians vs Gujarat Lions, This match is quite interesting because both teams are strong team and Gujarat Lions won both matches let's see how mumbai will give fight today.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
guys,the whole cricket world knows that IPL is the biggest match fixing tournament in the world where the BIG gambler decide the match result before kick off.its a game for us,but actually its a business of 100 millions dollar.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders odd is same without any difference.After two starting matches lost Hyderabad needs once victory but it is under pressure.Kolkata will take advantage of this loose performance and will win its second match.It will not easy but will win in the end.

I am surprised. I would have thought Kolkatta would have been favourites in this one.
Plus Hyderabad have a lot of injury worries.
It might make sense to make a slightly large bet on Kolkatta in this one.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Knight Riders have a 4-2 advantage over Sunrisers in the six head-to-head encounters, this is great statics to take risk on Knight Riders and as well as home teams have a 13-21 win-loss record with one tie in Hyderabad so let see how home teams will open its account there after lost first match.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders odd is same without any difference.After two starting matches lost Hyderabad needs once victory but it is under pressure.Kolkata will take advantage of this loose performance and will win its second match.It will not easy but will win in the end.
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
Which team wins doesn't matter just play good entertaining cricket  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Today we two matchs, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Mumbai Indians vs Gujarat Lions, in the frist match Hyderabad vs Kolkata my Prediction is Hyderabad, because of home ground advantage, and powerful hitter like David Warne.

These IPL matches very difficult to predict the results before the game start because most of the teams got some good players and on a given day if any one or two clicked then they can win matches easily. The past match results will not give much idea on these games so if you're planning for betting then better wait for the live match to start. I feel Kolkata and Mumbai may win.
Pages:
Jump to: