Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 46. (Read 27681 times)

legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
Today we two matchs, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Mumbai Indians vs Gujarat Lions, in the frist match Hyderabad vs Kolkata my Prediction is Hyderabad, because of home ground advantage, and powerful hitter like David Warne.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
IPL is shady event and anything can happen there so it is hard to predict about any match future what will be happen there, it is really what happened to Punjab and how easily Dehli won this match, it is great example of match fixing.

How can you tell that this match is fixed, because Delhi won it dont mean that this match was fixed, delhi is also having good batsman and bowlers and today they showed what they can do if they properly arrange players and play with them then they can be on top this season.

Yes, one sided matches are galore in all sports. Nobody claims that those matches are fixed.
Mishra had a good spell with the ball and that won the match.
It would be wrong to bring fixing into the discussion without any evidence.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
How can you tell that this match is fixed, because Delhi won it dont mean that this match was fixed, delhi is also having good batsman and bowlers and today they showed what they can do if they properly arrange players and play with them then they can be on top this season.
Because read the two comments above .The entire IPL is fixed and only made for betting purposes.Why do you think celebs and millionaires like to buy their own teams ,invest on them and have fun? Of course they must be getting something in return right ? Its a CEO controlled team,if their owner wants them to lose,they have to lose.Its all fixed.IPL is fakest cricket of all matches.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
IPL is shady event and anything can happen there so it is hard to predict about any match future what will be happen there, it is really what happened to Punjab and how easily Dehli won this match, it is great example of match fixing.

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
Surprising ipl 2016. Disappointing start of ipl really disappointing  Sad
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Delhi has won this match not only with 2 wickets but also in 13 overs.IPL is one of the events which is hard to predict.This match was clear when target was just of 112 runs.
Activity: 686
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Its a one sided game and not entertaining enough, this year's IPL is not entertaining though, and there was no space for gambling in this match too.

IPL has always been shit.Match fixing and branding and cheap ways to earn money from their advertising campaigns.Its what Rich Folks Gamble on by buying their teams and we blindly follow them without brains losing money.One has to be a retard to bet on IPL matches.Good to see the matches have been cancelled from Maharashtra this season.No space for Scammers in our soil.
Activity: 728
Delhi Daredevils will have great victory in this match.After making its decision right by choosing to bowl first.Now at this stage can stop it to win this match.Just 15 runs needed in 47 balls.It was one sided match.
Activity: 700
Dehli took great advantage of home ground and winning the toss, bowlers did fantastic job into first inning so that now it is more easy for it to chase this low target of 112 runs so now it is very close to win this match.
Activity: 952
I think Delhi will win this match Wink

Yes bro easy win for Delhi Daredevils within 15 to 17 over.

Its a one sided game and not entertaining enough, this year's IPL is not entertaining though, and there was no space for gambling in this match too.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

Yes bro easy win for Delhi Daredevils within 15 to 17 over.
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
legendary
Activity: 1246
The bowl is turning and keeping low. 150-160 would be a challenging total. Not a good wicket for T20 Undecided

Well they seem to have fallen 50 runs short. A target of 112 should be easy for the Daredevils.
I bet Delhi will win this one easily.
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
The bowl is turning and keeping low. 150-160 would be a challenging total. Not a good wicket for T20 Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1232
Delhi Daredevils vs Kings XI Punjab both teams lost their matches so that this match will be very interesting but technically Kings XI Punjab is looking good side and i think it can win this match in the end there.

Kings XI need to put a big total on the board to exert pressure on the Daredevils. If Braithwaite gets going, Delhi will surely win.  Grin
To top it, Kings XI have lost a wicket to a silly run out.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Delhi Daredevils vs Kings XI Punjab both teams lost their matches so that this match will be very interesting but technically Kings XI Punjab is looking good side and i think it can win this match in the end there.
yeah i also think Punjab is better then pune,punjab have Glenn Maxwell,David,Mitchell Johnson,kyle Abbott,shaun marsh .but i don't know today team squad,Abbott and Marsh may be can't play today.
Activity: 714
Activity: 328
Merit: 20
Very nice and really informative post. I like the team of sakib al hasan and mostafizer the curter master! thank you for your great job!
Activity: 910
Pune played superbly in 1st half 10 overs and after got good opening pune went bit slow in next 6 to 7 overs Gujrath really bowled well in second session specially jadeza bowled superbly and Dhoni scored 20 runs in last over so the target crossed 160+ or else they will restrict within 150 runs. Gujrath got very good foundation from openers because of that they won the match by 7 wickets. 
Pages:
Jump to: