Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 48. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Gujarat Lions vs Rising Pune Supergiants well is a bit difficult as both teams have started wonderfully in current session.Gujrat Lions still benefit of the being bet because of the players it has in team.The odds are almost same for both teams for ML.Gujrat Lions @1.91 moneyline is my pick.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
RPS is looking stronger than GL but if Gujrat's top 3 clicks then they have the ability to chase down any total.
Raina's captaincy would be crucial to restrict RPS as they have a lot of experience players in the line-up and the captain cool...

Hope to be a cracking game like last two games....
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Rohit was on fire , after a long time i have seen him playing like this , it is good for MI.
KKR gautam gambhir played well but wasted much balls and it was the main reason for them to lose in Home ground.
True. He lost all his strength in the middle overs,  we could see him struggle to hit the balls hard. I think he should have given up and let yousuf play more overs.  Then the total would have been more than 200

The Average Score in Eden Garden is 160 and 170 score is good for defending but KKR made 187 that was above par very good score, but their bowling failed yesterday, all pace bowlers were beaten very badly by MI batsman. Butler was the main player who changed the game very smoothly playing less ball and double the score.

Today Super Giants vs Gujarat Lions, both team captains are buddy in old team CSK now they both are going to face each other in this season, let us see who is going to win as both are top fixers.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Rohit was on fire , after a long time i have seen him playing like this , it is good for MI.
KKR gautam gambhir played well but wasted much balls and it was the main reason for them to lose in Home ground.
True. He lost all his strength in the middle overs,  we could see him struggle to hit the balls hard. I think he should have given up and let yousuf play more overs.  Then the total would have been more than 200
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Activity: 280
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Really interesting to hear the news that the mighty Guptill  is going for ipl debut.
Wow ! Love to see him in ipl. Simmons ruled out of ipl due to back injury and Guptill is replacing him.

oh nice to hear that ,It would be a boost to Mumbai opening , waiting to see him come here .
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
MI will win this match i think.
already lost their first match.
may be they can do something better than last match.
Mumbai have a reputation of loosing first few matches and then get settled. That and knowing KKR was a very strong and balanced team, I thought KKR were the certain favorites and I bet on KKR but Rohit Sharma went off my predictions with betting brilliance.
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
Really interesting to hear the news that the mighty Guptill  is going for ipl debut.
Wow ! Love to see him in ipl. Simmons ruled out of ipl due to back injury and Guptill is replacing him.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Rohit is taking the as deep as possible but he ensure that the required rate remain under par.

Going well MI. .....
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
Why Simmons is not playing today's game?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
MI got very good start because opening batsmen are playing very nice in power play session and i also think they can get close to this match and will give tough time to KKR.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Mumabi Indians have a successful start and so far is doing impressive game play.As of now 43 runs in 4.2 overs without any loss.If they keep continue like this few more overs then required run rate will dramatically come down.
Activity: 896
I took Mumbai Indian @3.45 when Kolkata Knight Riders was doing wonderful job with batting, i think this match will go very close so that there is possible chance for arbitrage if Mumbai Indian succeed to take advantage of power play than it can make this match very interesting.
What a knock from Manish and Gambhir and blistic 36 from Russel.
Surprising fielding from MI and now looking for a great contest.........
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
MI win 4 games out of 6 at Eden Gardens against KKR and team batting second win 5 games.........
KKR set a good total on the board. Now see what MI can do......
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
40-1 after 6........
KKR is not looking in good touch so MI is on target to win this match...............
still there is a long way to go , manish pandey can play aggressive at the end , but i too am backing for MI and hope they restrict KKR under 180 , so they will have good chance to win.

I think the way KKR are batting the score will be above 180+ and this will be difficult for chasing , Mumbai Indians can come near but they wont be able to chase, I will back KKR 2nd innings when the rate will come up.
Activity: 280
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
40-1 after 6........
KKR is not looking in good touch so MI is on target to win this match...............
still there is a long way to go , manish pandey can play aggressive at the end , but i too am backing for MI and hope they restrict KKR under 180 , so they will have good chance to win.
Russel is crusial for KKR to put a competitive total on the board........
They need someone to exploit which maybe Manish Pandey.
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
40-1 after 6........
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Yesterday match was really fantastic and good fought from both teams If hydrabad had 2 more experience batsman means they can easily chase that score Ean morgan also not played his batting So bad luck to Hydrabad. RCB rocks 1st 200+ score in IPL i think only this team may score more 200+ runs in this tournament because all number one batsman are there if batsman fail then RCB deffently loose there match bcz they don't have that much bowling support.

exactly , But I think any one of the batsmen will play well and make the day for RCB , all the four , gayle,watson,kohli,abd are match winners ,if one sticks then its over . ya bowling is kinda poor, but chahal and watson come in handy
Pages:
Jump to: