Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 47. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
Magical stuff from Gujrat. They just out class the MS ' eleven.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Gujarat Lions is playing like Lions and looking more positive team than Pune, it is going to win this match easily, it is very close to the target and can finish this match some over early.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Some massive hitting in the Gujart team, expect to see both these in the finals, who wins it from there no idea. Massive power hitting in both, Lions have the more adaptive bowling though.

https://www.sbat.com/football/news/bet-of-the-day
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
Gujrat pulled things back in the last 10 overs got the momentum with them and  continue that momentum with the bat. Amazing stuff from both the openers. The good thing in this ipl is that many teams have the ability to win the title.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
At the moment Pune is on fire and now it is in very strong position so that i have my bet on my bet on total runs scored 190 or more @1.90 Kevin Pietersen and Faf du Plessis playing very entertaining cricket.

We lost mate, I put my bet on 190 or more @ 6.2 but Pune managed to score only 163, good comeback by Gujarat though but still game is on and will try to recover my loss.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
At one point of time it was looking that Pune will score 190+ but what a bowling from Sir Jadeja gave only 4 runs in the death over and it was only 140 150 score but last over dhoni smashed and took the score to 163. Now it is upto their bowling how they are going to defend this score, as Gujarat Lions are having good batsman but in last match they were not able to defend it today let us see are they going to chase this score.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Gujarat Lions made wonderful comeback because after 10 overs when Rising Pune Supergiants was just 1 wicket down and 2nd wicket partnership doing very good job than it was looking total runs will cross 190 easily but that is great comeback by good bowling spell and 164 runs is chaseable as like Gujarat Lions have good batsmen there.

Since I'm supporting Pune, I really thought they were doing good till the 15th over and then they just kept losing wickets. Due to Dhoni's 20 runs in the last over, they got a decent score and I hope they bowl well like they did in their first game against MI. GL also is a good team but I still have hope that Pune can win this one.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Gujarat Lions made wonderful comeback because after 10 overs when Rising Pune Supergiants was just 1 wicket down and 2nd wicket partnership doing very good job than it was looking total runs will cross 190 easily but that is great comeback by good bowling spell and 164 runs is chaseable as like Gujarat Lions have good batsmen there.
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
Great come back from Gujrat now its up to the batsman to take gujrat over the line...
Hope they chase down this total but Pune should post at least 180 on the board.
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
oh Bravo u r a champion...
Well bowl #ChampionBravo
legendary
Activity: 1050
At the moment Pune is on fire and now it is in very strong position so that i have my bet on my bet on total runs scored 190 or more @1.90 Kevin Pietersen and Faf du Plessis playing very entertaining cricket.
Activity: 700
Rising Pune Supergiants making good progress and moving towards good total, it looking it will get succeed to post around runs around 180-190 and this will be wonderful and easy to defend but T20 format of cricket is truly unpredictable.
✫★ AVAILABLE ON RENT ★✫
57-1 after 6.
Good start from Pune. Carry on guys.........
legendary
Activity: 1232
I have won last match on Gujrat Lions.It is promising team with all the best players.Today again I have chosen Gujrat Lions against Rising Pune Supergiants.I think we will see Gujrat Lions to reach in advanced level of IPL edition this time.

I will go the other way around. Think of it as the extreme faith I have in Dhoni.
Let us see how much they manage to score. The initial overs have gone well for Pune.
Activity: 952
Gujarat Lions vs Rising Pune Supergiants both teams are at same level and looking promising and this match will be very interesting and will pick Gujrat Lions for this match as it have wonderful team combination.

Both teams are good teams and new teams. I think pune will in this match because very experience captain leading this team M S Dhoni and the team also have very strong players and Gujurath team also looks good but captain Raina not in that much good form but others are playing well let's see how they will play. 

It will be interesting to see battle between Pune and Gujarat today, both the teams have won their first match and with this match they will surely try to take a lead in the tournament, but Pune has better chances to win.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Gujarat Lions vs Rising Pune Supergiants both teams are at same level and looking promising and this match will be very interesting and will pick Gujrat Lions for this match as it have wonderful team combination.

Both teams are good teams and new teams. I think pune will in this match because very experience captain leading this team M S Dhoni and the team also have very strong players and Gujurath team also looks good but captain Raina not in that much good form but others are playing well let's see how they will play. 
Activity: 728
I have won last match on Gujrat Lions.It is promising team with all the best players.Today again I have chosen Gujrat Lions against Rising Pune Supergiants.I think we will see Gujrat Lions to reach in advanced level of IPL edition this time.
Activity: 686
Activity: 714
My support goes for Rising Pune Supergiants instead of Gujrat Lions.RPS is better in comparison with GL.Both teams are unbeatable in couple matches they have played so far.RPS will pick early few wickets of GL which will bring it on front foot to control the game better.
Activity: 700
In today's match chances for each team are equal.First 10 overs of the innings of both teams will have huge impact on the fate of this match.I will still prefer to let the match be kicked off before jump in any boat.I am waiting to see some serious competition.
Pages:
Jump to: