Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 49. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Yesterday match was really fantastic and good fought from both teams If hydrabad had 2 more experience batsman means they can easily chase that score Ean morgan also not played his batting So bad luck to Hydrabad. RCB rocks 1st 200+ score in IPL i think only this team may score more 200+ runs in this tournament because all number one batsman are there if batsman fail then RCB deffently loose there match bcz they don't have that much bowling support.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians both teams have equal chance to win than i will wait for live betting and will place bet on which team will go for batting first.
As Far as i think , today Kolkata Knight Riders will win the match , Mumbai Indians will loose 2 matches in row taking today. KKR is backed with one of the responsible captain Gautam Gambhir.
anyways lets see.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
RCB 227/4 (20.0 Ovs)SRH 182/6 (20.0 Ovs)
Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 45 runs

PLAYER OF THE MATCH
AB de Villiers

A crushing win for the Royal Challengers at home to begin their campaign. We say this every year but again, they're looking good to go all the way with the strength of their squad. Especially their batting. It's a line-up to die for.

today Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians will fight.

Hyderabad won the toss and elected to bowl, which turned a mightmare. ABD and Kohli smashed almost all the balls and helped the team to reach 224 runs, ABD made 82 runs and Kohli 75.  Young sarfaraz Khan scored 35 of just 10 balls.

David Warner gave a good start but did not get any help from the team mates. They lost the match and Bangalore won the match by 45 runs.
Sarfaraz always gives his best.  He is one of the best finishers,  and a very good performance by abd and kohli, and again Gayle failed. It's quite obvious that Rcb will be in top 4 after 14 matches I suppose
I knew this match will become very high scoring match but after loosing watson and ABD i thought it will reach 200 but in the end under 19 player Sarfaraz played really awesome he will become Indian future great finisher. His batting style is look like same ABD i think he inspired him i don't know but it was really interesting match. Let's see today who will win i think Mumbai is fav.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Just out chennai supper kings  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
Just went through this thread lol Most of the signature spammers and wannabe betters .No actual discussions about the Matches ,the logical side.Thinking of creating other thread where people will actually discuss gameplay instead of sig spam bullshit.

@Op himself is a low life scammer asking me to cheat a contest.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians both teams have equal chance to win than i will wait for live betting and will place bet on which team will go for batting first.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians I will place straight on moneyline for Kolkata Knight Riders to win.It has already taken flight off after have successful start in first match.On the other hands Mumbai Indians will keep loosing second match today.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
MI will win this match i think.
already lost their first match.
may be they can do something better than last match.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
TOdays match will be interesting , even KKR has a tradition to give a bad start . I just hope the defending champions make a good comeback and win this match , I am backing MI.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100

PLAYER OF THE MATCH
AB de Villiers

A crushing win for the Royal Challengers at home to begin their campaign. We say this every year but again, they're looking good to go all the way with the strength of their squad. Especially their batting. It's a line-up to die for.

Hyderabad won the toss and elected to bowl, which turned a mightmare. ABD and Kohli smashed almost all the balls and helped the team to reach 224 runs, ABD made 82 runs and Kohli 75.  Young sarfaraz Khan scored 35 of just 10 balls.

David Warner gave a good start but did not get any help from the team mates. They lost the match and Bangalore won the match by 45 runs.
Sarfaraz always gives his best.  He is one of the best finishers,  and a very good performance by abd and kohli, and again Gayle failed. It's quite obvious that Rcb will be in top 4 after 14 matches I suppose
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Today match between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Mumbai Indians , Mumbai Indians have lost their first match very bad so i think today they will try win it to regain the confidence in the team , KKR is also good team, so today will be a good match.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

PLAYER OF THE MATCH
AB de Villiers

Activity: 77

PLAYER OF THE MATCH
AB de Villiers

klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Finally this game is looking to be a cracking one...................
The way they are playing is great. Looking 200 on the board with Watson still to come...............
Yes. Today's game is very interesting and both teams look prepared for the game. Yesterday as well was a cracker game but I hope today's game is worth watching where both the teams play tough and don't lose on early wickets.
I'm disappointed with Gayle.

The game was great but again not that entertaining as we didn't see goo chase, and I really feel that Morgan should be pushed up the order as he is not getting the big opportunity in the middle order.

They possibly felt that Morgan could pull them over in a late surge. With 228 to chase, I think Sunrisers had lost the match even before they began.

this is the first high scoring game and these sort of matches are well suited for betting. AB de Villiers (82) and Virat Kohli (75) provided a visual treat before Shane Watson announced himself by muscling three successive sixes in an over from Karn Sharma.Shikhar Dhawan is not in his best of form for a while now. he has to regain his confidence pretty soon

RCB won this match by 45 runs. It looks the pitch was supporting for batsman and thats why all those good batsman manage put up a good score. For sun raisers only Warner scored good fighting score and rest of the top order batsman failed quite badly and lower end batsman scored some decent runs so reached 182 runs otherwise may be just 100+. Gayle batting is like a lottery, if cliced then no one can stop him otherwise he will be out for just few runs. Over all the match was very good to watch.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
The way they are playing is great. Looking 200 on the board with Watson still to come...............
Yes. Today's game is very interesting and both teams look prepared for the game. Yesterday as well was a cracker game but I hope today's game is worth watching where both the teams play tough and don't lose on early wickets.

The game was great but again not that entertaining as we didn't see goo chase, and I really feel that Morgan should be pushed up the order as he is not getting the big opportunity in the middle order.

They possibly felt that Morgan could pull them over in a late surge. With 228 to chase, I think Sunrisers had lost the match even before they began.

this is the first high scoring game and these sort of matches are well suited for betting. AB de Villiers (82) and Virat Kohli (75) provided a visual treat before Shane Watson announced himself by muscling three successive sixes in an over from Karn Sharma.Shikhar Dhawan is not in his best of form for a while now. he has to regain his confidence pretty soon
legendary
Activity: 1232

Activity: 994
PUGG.io

what you said is correct huge total on the board and he should have come on the first down on place of henriches , but morgan came late , very bad captaincy from  Hyderabad team, RCB after the loss of gayle both virat and devillers played a superb innings and last sarfaraz gave a superb ending by scoring 30+ in less than 10 balls.

so at present favrite teams are winning in this IPL 2016, three games chasing team won and now today first batting scored high and defended it.
Activity: 924

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
Activity: 77
5 wickets down.
Sunrisers Hyderabad need 122 runs in 48 balls
it's not impossible but looks very hard.
Pages:
Jump to: