Pages:
Author

Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction - page 51. (Read 27681 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
it was a good match.
Finch, Bravo guide Gujarat Lions to winning start.

Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad

all great players.
David Warner,Chris Gayle,Yuvraj Singh,Virat Kohli,AB de Villiers,Kane Williamson
ohh all superstars.
yeah it will be a great match.
but RCB team's bowling attack doesn't look good.
Nehra, Trent Boult and Mustafizur Rahman can break RCB's back
If Warner fails.  I think it will be a one sided match.  I have a feeling Rcb will win this match but I really want to see an interesting match
But Nehra and Mustafizur Rahman can change the way.
we saw these 2 bowlers in world cup and currently they are in form.
overall Bowling is the strength of Sunrisers Hyderabad and RCB's batting.
In the end it's Bat vs Ball match Grin

Haha true . But the RCB batting way too strong . the top 4 batsmen are here . Watson could play a big role , we have seen in the world cup , he can play as finisher or opener , and he can bowl well too . So I would choose RCB over SRH here.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
it was a good match.

all great players.
David Warner,Chris Gayle,Yuvraj Singh,Virat Kohli,AB de Villiers,Kane Williamson
ohh all superstars.
If Warner fails.  I think it will be a one sided match.  I have a feeling Rcb will win this match but I really want to see an interesting match
But Nehra and Mustafizur Rahman can change the way.
we saw these 2 bowlers in world cup and currently they are in form.
overall Bowling is the strength of Sunrisers Hyderabad and RCB's batting.
In the end it's Bat vs Ball match Grin
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
it was a good match.

all great players.
ohh all superstars.
it was a good match.

all great players.
ohh all superstars.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Gujarat vs Punjab, Gujarat won by 5 wickets. after loosing early wicket great come back from captain Raina and Finch. Finch score half century and Karthi gave good support in middle order finally they won the match. Punjab got very good opening partnership but after loosing they openers they loose back to back wickets and scored only 161 runs bad luck punjab.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Gujarat had a great comeback after Bravo's bashing in the dead overs.
Lets hope that they can chase pretty well.

Massive team effort is needed here.

Yeah and I think Gujarat is doing good at a moment, and they have strong batting line up so I think Gujarat will chase this target quiet easily.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Gujarat had a great comeback after Bravo's bashing in the dead overs.
Lets hope that they can chase pretty well.

Massive team effort is needed here.
KXIP 140/4 (17.4 Ovs)
Miller out,Maxwell out
what an over by Dwayne Bravo
awesome bowling and batting team is struggling now.
Hope they will score atleast 170,so it can be a exciting fight.
Activity: 840
I think 86/1 after 9.4 overs is a nice start to reach nearly 200 after 20 overs.

And since Gujarat is a new team alongwith Suresh Raina's first captaincy might not patch up tonight.
Lets see what unfolds.

If you look at the past few matches played at Mohali, Team Batting second has won the match, So I think Gujarat can chase the target as many hard hitters are in the team, I think it will be exciting match.
Activity: 98
I think 86/1 after 9.4 overs is a nice start to reach nearly 200 after 20 overs.

And since Gujarat is a new team alongwith Suresh Raina's first captaincy might not patch up tonight.
Lets see what unfolds.

Kings XI Punjab had a very good start .they are now  98/2 in 11 overs with miller and maxwell in crease. they can score more than 180 runs with the current run rate. but i had my bet on Gujarat , as they have a very good batting unit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Lets see what unfolds.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Kings XI Punjab vs Gujarat Lions will be interesting match because both teams have very good combination of players but Gujarat Lions can win this match as it have very dangerous players.

Kings XI has made a very good start, scoring 52 runs without losing any wicket in the powerplay. They have a good platform to launch an assault. Expect some fireworks.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
Today we might see an exciting match between the Kings XI Punjab and Gujarat Lions, The match is being played at Mohali and I see a slight advantage for Punjab. Fingers crossed and lets hope for a high scoring game tonite!

It is true mostly today punjab will win , in the starting 6 overs without wicket they have started very well, and mohali is famous for high score above 170+ score is good for defending. Picked punjab at the odd 2.21 now just waiting for the high odd on lions so will make my book both side green.
Activity: 70
Today we might see an exciting match between the Kings XI Punjab and Gujarat Lions, The match is being played at Mohali and I see a slight advantage for Punjab. Fingers crossed and lets hope for a high scoring game tonite!
Activity: 728
I will also try on Gujarat Lions like everyone.Brendon McCullum and Dwayne Bravo are among all the best players which are part of Gujarat Lions.I expect this match to be full of entertainment.We will have to see some good cricket in this match by both sides.
Activity: 896
I will wait to let know about playing XI which players are going to there, i also think Gujarat Lions has good players in squad and that is it looking favorite for this match but this is too early to place bet there.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Kings XI Punjab vs Gujarat Lions will be interesting match because both teams have very good combination of players but Gujarat Lions can win this match as it have very dangerous players.
Activity: 714
Kings XI Punjab - Gujarat Lions I have my bet on newcomer team in IPL which is Gujarat Lions.Money line is offering decent odds of @1.84.This team has good combination of players which are all good in their fields.I think it will make successful entry in IPL matches by winning the very first match today.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
it will be a good fight.
Kings XI Punjab's last couple of campaigns have been quite a ride.
And Miller and Maxi can blast.
we know if Mitchell Johnson come in form,what he can do.
overall it's foreigner's are Australian.
Yes today's match is quite interesting both team captains are not much experience in captaincy. Gujurath Suresh raina is the captain and he is not played that much in last T20 world cup but In batting run machine McCullum is there if he stand for atleast 6 overs means score will come and bowling side Dale Steyn most successful foreign speed bowler in IPL. Come to Punjab David Miller is the captain and Glen Maxwell & Marsh are the key players let's see who is going to win this match.

I think Marsh should have got the captaincy , since he is the most experienced in the team . I think he can handle in pressure situations . And yes Maxwell plays an important role .
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
it will be a good fight.
Kings XI Punjab's last couple of campaigns have been quite a ride.
And Miller and Maxi can blast.
we know if Mitchell Johnson come in form,what he can do.
overall it's foreigner's are Australian.
Yes today's match is quite interesting both team captains are not much experience in captaincy. Gujurath Suresh raina is the captain and he is not played that much in last T20 world cup but In batting run machine McCullum is there if he stand for atleast 6 overs means score will come and bowling side Dale Steyn most successful foreign speed bowler in IPL. Come to Punjab David Miller is the captain and Glen Maxwell & Marsh are the key players let's see who is going to win this match.
Pages:
Jump to: