Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 27. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 397
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Any kinds of investment is risky and we should know that. There is no safest way to invest unless we take all the risks. I believe that for us to gain greater, we should be willing to take the risks bravely. It is best to invest in altcoins as long as the prices are low. Take the advantage of the dip anf embrace the opportunity of buying more at low values.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Yes, it is very high-risk. There are too many projects now. But among them there are very few good ones and those to whom there is trust. I prefer bitcoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I think that it's almost time to invest back in the alts. Bitcoin had a short run to 8k+ while the alts started to bleed.
Once the bigger player move their coins back to the alts, they will recover in BTC pair quite fast. This was also last december the case.
So just keep an eye on the alts and slowly start to move back in. That's my opinion, not an advice.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Investing in alternative coins is always dangerous. Most coins will go wrong when you plan and can bring you losses. But they can also bring you big money.
Activity: 163
Investing in alternative coins is always very risky. But many people take this risk because of the fact that alternative coins can bring very good profits.
You are right, if you invest in promising altcoin, then in a year you can get a very good profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
Investing in alternative coins is always very risky. But many people take this risk because of the fact that alternative coins can bring very good profits.
Activity: 372
Merit: 10

Actually no because as of now you purchase altcoin in cheap price and I think buying now is great thing before bull run is continuously to skyrocketing the crypto market.  It will be risky if you don't know to manage your coin or if you don't have any strategy to make a good profit from that altcoin.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
Yes, now the price of the altcoin is falling deeply, but not too risky to invest, maybe you choose the potential coin and you get huge profits.
Altcoin is currently depressed with the rising price of bitcoin and this is already happening every year when bitcoin increases and altcoin prices drop
I don't accept that bitcoin price increase in price was the reason behind altcoin price depression because the cryptocurrency market is not the same anymore once the market correction occur. Mind you, the Chinese cryptocurrency ranking also caused some FUD in the market and there's competition between altcoin either.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

Holding alts is dangerous, you are right. It is dangerous if you hold the wrong type of altcoins: e.g., those susceptible to pumps and dumps. Or useless MN coins with no future whatsoever. Or tokens with no value other than just existing.
I personally do not know why someone can meet a guy on the street and instantly think 'conman' while people in the crypto spaces see a dubious ICO and that caution is thrown out the window. If you'd just take an iota of caution when investing in an altcoin then the dangerous part would be taken care of easily. Invest in great projects like Eterbase, only after doing enough research on them.
Activity: 129

I think if this is a good coin, the risk that you will lose money is very small.  And it seems to me that investing in altcoins is only part of the money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I think it's a little riskier than investing in BTC or ETH, but still some of the money is worth investing in altcoins.
at least those Coins that are in the top ten ranking of a coinmarket, should not expose you to doubts about your prospects. they are not much different from Bitcoin, because with the etherium and its impeccable prospects, I would not what kind of coin did not compare.
Activity: 53
I think it's a little riskier than investing in BTC or ETH, but still some of the money is worth investing in altcoins.
Because right now its time for the correction for BTC. better just watching BTC and HOLD ALT
Activity: 164
Activity: 122
It seems to me if you choose a promising coin, this will not be risky.  There are good altcoins in which it is worth investing.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
in my opinion it looks like altcoin has always been at a very high risk if your investment in Reisko is very high but the benefits are very high so don't be afraid of the risks.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

I think it all depends on what kind of coin you plan to invest.  If you want to invest in a new coin, the risk is very high.
Thats right it depends on what kind of coin you buy, if you buy coins that have not been popular or shitcoin will certainly be very risky. but if you buy popular and trusted coins like dash, eth, xrp, etc. of course the risk will be small, especially right now the price starts to rise..
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Yes, I think that while the situation is not stable, it is better not to take unnecessary actions to wait for the appearance of objective grounds for further forecasting of the market movement. At the same time, we are almost at the bottom, and it is not fatal to start investing right now
Invest crypto will never be stable and always risky, this is because crypto embrace the concept of decentralization so that no one can control, but for me this becomes an opportunity to get profit because it can get big profits.
Activity: 35

Yes its to risky only a few give you profit
Why I told this?
January BTC price was 16800$ now is 8200$ so Bitcoin lost two times
January ETH price was 1400$ now is 470$ ETH lost 3 times
January LISK price was 37$ now is 5$ lost 7 times
January XMR price was 480$ now is 140$ lost 3,5 times

In sum king is only one and it is BTC. Everyone know his name. If someone cryptocurrency want to grow stable need to bring revolution and be rly useful like ETH or XMR
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
Yes, now the price of the altcoin is falling deeply, but not too risky to invest, maybe you choose the potential coin and you get huge profits.
Altcoin is currently depressed with the rising price of bitcoin and this is already happening every year when bitcoin increases and altcoin prices drop
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
we can see a decrease in altcoin for now.
 the price of the altcoin is falling, but

I see a great price movement on bitcoin.
maybe the price will start to move to the higher trend in the near future.
I think it's important to monitor it in the near future. for the right time and a big profit.
Pages:
Jump to: