Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 33. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Investment in cryptocurrency always was a risky idea, altcoin with low capitalization even more risky investment, but we all here because that investment gives huge profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
There are good and promising altcoins in which it is worth investing on a long term, for example you can invest in EOS.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
It's always risky to invest in crypto but you have to remind yourself that potential gains are enormous compared to regular stocks trading. Just "play" with the money you are Ok to lose Wink.
Activity: 78
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Right now market is down and this is the right time to purchasing some aktcoins at cheapest price to gain prfits in upcoming days and if past investors chosen protensial coin then they don't need to get panic, just wait for bullish time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
Risky but if you want to gain more profit, it's a good decision, but just choose altcoin on top. If you buy Bitcoin or Eth , i believe it'll increase at the end of this year, but less than other altcoin. This time price still lower than the end of last year
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

indeed if you sell bitcoin and altcoin at a time when the OP makes this topic it will be a lot of bitcoin holders crying, because the price is falling, but if you sell your coins now maybe the sadness will be slightly remedied
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
yes you are right some altcoin nowadays have a very high risk for your better investment dialtcoin investment which have a very clear and useful product for people to be able to avoid the risks that exist, lest you lose from altcoin.
Activity: 99
It's risky. The stock market is risky. Cryptocurrency is very risky. You have to take risks and try.
copper member
Activity: 224
on the contrary , buy some good coins now . the risk is small . their prices are nearing the bottom . in the bull market , you see a lot of coins rising dozens of times . now is a good opportunity to seize them .
Activity: 94
Whole market is still bearish so I would say yes.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
All businesses are expected to get a profit including this investment is a thing that has big risks should be prior to investing it is good to do the first analysis of the coins that we will buy find out first development we must be really selective in choosing altcoin not to choose because invest in crypto is not always as sweet as expected.
Activity: 112
If this is a promising coin, then the risk is very small.  The price probably will not fall, but by the end of the year the price will grow significantly.
Activity: 229
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

It will risky if you like them that buy in higher price but if you buy in cheap price it's more favorable yo you because if market will start a bull run you will gain a great profit. That's why we need to be strategic it comes in crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Yes investing in an altcoins are very risky. We don't know what will happen to them. At first, they are good. But as the time pass by. Their value starts to drop. And they have a hard time recovering.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11

I think that before we invest, we should study the market carefully, we should invest in altcoin with growth potential. If we want to make big profits then we have to take risks. Now the price of the altcoin has fallen deeper, many investors have lost capital. However, we should be calm, this is just the market fluctuation, I believe the market will recover soon and grow in the next month.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
No, altcoins isnt to riscky to invest now. I gues, you should buy more altcoins or top coins like bitcoin,ethereum etc. Market is will rise soon just wait.
Activity: 119
Now the price for all coins is very low and so I think investing in altcoins is not risky now, especially if they are promising altcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The success of investment in crypto currency depends on the correct choice of digital money. It is important to use a profitable crypto currency, which will not lead you to losses. Consider the following factors when choosing:
Popularity. Find out how much the crypto currency is common among users. Great interest, availability on exchanges, rising costs - all this indicates the popularity of digital money.
Mobility. Choose a currency that can be easily moved.
Security. A good crypto currency should be protected from scammers.
Activity: 99

Maybe yes, maybe no but in my honest opinion I wanna buy some after the ICO because lots of ICO gets devalued after hitting exchanges and investors were really saddened with this outcome thats why many were now afraid to invest in any ICO thats popping out like bubbles here in this forum.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250

Agreed with you because the market now has many fluctuations everyday there are too many Altcoins born.Ico prices are high when the floor price is down 10 times more than many Altcoins do not hit the coin market cap beside some Altcoins campaign are scam. So be careful and understand the campaign information reliably.
Pages:
Jump to: