Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 32. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I think any investment is a risk.  If you invest in BTC or ETH, then this is less risky than investing in new coins.
Yes that is right also here.in crypto world everything are risked that is why you need to know what you are gonna do here or else you will start to lose your money here it requires a lot of knowledge for you to success here.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
It seems to me, yes, investing in altcoins is a risk.  But there is a chance that the price for altcoins will grow 10 or more times.
It seems to me that if someone wants to avoid a certain risk, then one should spread their attention to different altcoyins, and make investments only in the etherium and Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
High risk means high profit. if youre afraid of risky then i REALLY suggest you to not joinin crypto
crypto is full of risky. but it's still profitable if you understand enough how it works
Activity: 630
Investing in Altcoins is always risky, but if you want to earn big money you have to invest in altcoins. Now I think it's time to earn big bucks from bitcoin
I like your suggestion about buying Bitcoin as it is something that can give you incredible financial resources in future besides other benefits. But in addition to Bitcoin, ETH is also something that has been a favorite for the investors and so many have been investing in ETH just because it is available at low price.

What I want to say is that ETH can be used as an instrument to earn big hand in the market because of the fact that a lot of ETH could be owned at a very low price.
I completely agree with you and proceeding from this, you need to use today's chance and buy the etherium at a cheap price. In any case, positive forecasts sound more and more about increasing the capitalization of the etherium. And also a big plus in the development of the etherium is the plasma technology, with which the team works already this year.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I think it is more risky than investing in BTC or ETH, but if you invest in a promising coin and less risk.
Activity: 122
I would advise you to invest in EOS, I think this coin is less risky for investments than other altcoins.  And the price is now very low.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Investing in Altcoins is always risky, but if you want to earn big money you have to invest in altcoins. Now I think it's time to earn big bucks from bitcoin
I like your suggestion about buying Bitcoin as it is something that can give you incredible financial resources in future besides other benefits. But in addition to Bitcoin, ETH is also something that has been a favorite for the investors and so many have been investing in ETH just because it is available at low price.

What I want to say is that ETH can be used as an instrument to earn big hand in the market because of the fact that a lot of ETH could be owned at a very low price.
Activity: 171
I think any investment is a risk.  If you invest in BTC or ETH, then this is less risky than investing in new coins.
Activity: 420
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Investing in any investment asset must have its own risk. And it all depends on how we choose the right coin or not. If you choose the right coin to invest, you should not hesitate to invest in the coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I think that altcoins have always been dangerous for investment and now the situation has not changed much.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
I dont see why it would be risky to invest now, maybe you should study and analyze the market a little bit more before starting a new thread in here, make your own research before
Activity: 196
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Altcoins are always risky since they are dependent to bitcoin price. And alcoin market is very open to speculation. Be safe.
Activity: 392
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Cryptocurrency is in itself a very high-risk investment. It is clear that altcoins are more at risk than bitcoin or etherium. After all, it's not a fact that the project you are buying will be realized and someone will be interested in the future.
Activity: 138
If this is a promising coin, then I think the risk is small.  And you should take a chance and buy a coin at a low price now.
Activity: 126

Investing in Altcoin is very risky. Because a lot of Altcoins that ends cannot survive. But not all Altcoin like that. Many Altcoin also has good prospects and promise for the future.
Activity: 154

I don't think so. I also interested in scidex and i am sure about it this project is boom Wink Wink. If you want profit then have some pensions. Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Alternative coins are a very risky investment always. At the moment, the market continues to fall and investments in such coins can bring you losses.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bitcoin, altcoin, ICO's are risky not only now because of what we are seeing with the current market situation. Before investing, you should know that your money is at risk and there's no easy money that will just come to your account after buying your desired coin. If the current altcoin market is also down same as bitcoin, this is the opportunity to take that risk as it can go up sooner or later.

agree on you, i mean all investment has risk to take and nothing has exemptions i suggest that you really master what you are investing. Do some readings before going in, it's like taking a few steps or testing the waters in order for you to get positive results. Now if you can see the thing that you are really wanting, like setting targets and making crucial decisions i believe those risk will be avoided perhaps. Just take some time to learn before you earn.
yes there is high risk  to invest now in bitcoin because it hasn’t been stable yet, but there is also high reward , plenty of opportunity to make money from it with trading long term or short term 
Activity: 155
All investments are risky... Try to figure out the best altcoin that has great risk reward ratio
copper member
Activity: 196
Altcoins always carry risk to invest in, so do ICOs. You just have to understand how to mitigate that risk and make an informed decision.
If you're interested in ICOs at all, heres a few that might spark your interest.
 None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far. Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested. The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
Pages:
Jump to: