Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 46. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think there's no best coin for doing investing because everytime you do an investing it's always risky, so i think it's better to be careful when you do it, just dont easily attract when there's a some an investment is convincing you to participate them and they offer you a higher profit to get. Altcoin's investment does have a high risk, but there are still many investors who are sure to invest in Altcoin and take that risk. Because Altcoin has a great chance to rise even though the price is not long enough to survive above
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think investment will be a very good choice at present. Although the market is still falling, I believe it is a bottom, and the currency price is very low, so it will not fall too much now. I believe it will not last long. In my view, altcoin is not risky to invest, and it also depends on what you prefer to invest. But Ethereum is an excellent choice for investing. You can buy at a lower price
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
I think this is the right time to buy valuable altcoin. But when the bull market comes, it can get a very good profit. The premise is your favorite altcoin of technical innovation.
Activity: 93
I do not think so, the current market is still in a downturn, I think this is a good time for us to invest in cryptocurrency, because the currency is very low. Now invest in it and wait for the market to pick up, then you will get a lot of money.
Activity: 215
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Investing is always a risk, especially when it comes to something so volatile as cryptocurrency. The current decline  of cryptomarket caused that many investors suffer from huge losses, but I think that we have to stay positive about that and think of investment in crypto in long term.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Not only in altcoins but investing in cryptocurrency is really risky as the market nowadays is in dip , red market continues until now. But I know it will be back to green days soon. Invest only to cyrpto which you think ypu can gain profit and make a good research or information about the cryptocurrency that you are planning to invest.
Investing right now is only risky if you are trying to get short term profits but if your goal is to get long term profits there is not better moment than right now to invest in this market, all the market is very cheap you can basically pick any coin in the top 20 and you will get a huge discount right now when you buy it so if you are willing to hold for a few years your profits will be guaranteed.
Activity: 112
Over time,they will grow and give the patient their profits, although more competently to buy in the fall of the market and not on its growth of course.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
As per my wish, it is the best time to buy altcoins as market sentiment is not good and everyone is selling and you get the lowest price for many good altcoins. Buying at this time will give you huge rewards as we can see a big jump anytime and then we cannot see these prices.
Activity: 266
Of course, the crypto-currency market is all risky. You need to think a thousand times before buying at a very high price. I think that this is not the time for shopping, because altcoins are quite cheap
Activity: 154
Everything is risky my friend. Never invest everything to something. Always remember left something for yourself in case what you are expecting goes the opposite direction.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
Investing at altcoin is also risky especially when you dont have any information about it but if you have the information you might have a lit of chances to make it not a scam and to be a well profit so do your research to avoid being scammed

Yes, if you are ready to hold your cryptocurrencies for 10-12 months, you reduce the risk to lose the money. I am sure some altcoins worth your attention. These are TRON, Ontology, Cardano, Credits, and Gladius.
Activity: 168

I agree that altcoin investment is now very risky, although the price is very cheap at the moment. But altcoin has been in this zone for too long, and this is very worrying. We no one knows this will happen how much longer, and the future of altcoin is unpredictable.
Activity: 273
I do not think so, the current market is still in a downturn, I think this is a good time for us to invest in cryptocurrency, because the currency is very low. Now invest in it and wait for the market to pick up, then you will get a lot of money.
In my opinion, now any investment in the crypto currency is a moderate risk. However, given that the crypto-currency market is now very low, investing in promising altcoyins is now very profitable. All investors know that investing in an altkan is too risky. But if the investor knows how to prevent risk, I think Altcoin is still worth investing, and that depends on which Altcoin we want to invest in
Activity: 191
Everything is simply in the theory but in the reality, the process is long and nervous. For instance, the downfall delays and we want a new strong growth but maybe there won't be any growth at all.I think for the size of the risk of your own that can actually determine. If you are more careful then of course is not a problem if you want an investment at this time. And there is no problem for investment anytime
Activity: 210
I think investment will be a very good choice at present. Although the market is still falling, I believe it is a bottom, and the currency price is very low, so it will not fall too much now. In my view, altcoin is not risky to invest, and it also depends on what you prefer to invest. But Ethereum is an excellent choice for investing. You can buy at a lower price
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
It is always risky to invest in alts as they have a highly volatile nature.
To sum that up in one sentence : Alt's are very risky to invest at the moment because bitcoin is sailing down the river. History proves that  if bitcoin isn't climbing up the charts, there is no hope for other coins to do the same.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
It is always risky to invest in alts as they have a highly volatile nature. But investing in some alts which have great potential can lead to good profits for you. Observe the coin's statsitics, the projects behind the coins, their development team, what characteristic feature makes the coin special and then invest in the coin.
You can consider coins like Monero, Litecoin, Etheruem. These coins have been in the market for a long time and are not just pump and dump coins. They will lead to good profit gains in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Not every Altcoins is risky.Always make a careful selection when buying altcoins.Market is under dip and approximately prices are very low.So have courage and hold your investment because if you gonna sell your altcoins then definitely you would suffer loss or would get low profit.Altcoins like ETH,NEO,ADA,EOS, are good and need to be hold for long term.
Activity: 70
Altcoins have depreciated pretty  Cheesy
Activity: 130
I think all kinds of investment are risky. besides, we know that the price of cryptocurrencies is unpredictable.So you better to have research of the altcoins until you will find a potential altcoin that you surely believe that it will increase in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: