Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 49. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It's always been risky to invest in altcoins. Bitcoin has much more good history and much more strong community so BTC prices will never go down as fast as altcoin prices.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
All cryptocurrency are very risky to invest, not only altcoins.
Market volatility still unpredictable, but the higher risk the more reward.
So managing your risk and making wise investment are what bring you success.

I would better say that each time you invest your money in something (even in real estate!) you take the greatest risk. As the cryptocurrency is very volatile, this risk here is higher. Meanwhile, the profits are also big.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
It seems to me that it will always be risky to invest in altocoin, too many offers and the market is very young, but without risk there is no profit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Do not hesitate, do investment now. You can buy altcoin pretty much. Because altcoin price is now down and cheap.
You can make long-term investments by withholding existing altcoins.
brand new
Activity: 0
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

It depends on what altcoin do you prefer to invest. It may dump at this moment but soon it will regain its value.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

It's all a matter of patience. All those crying in patience will smile to themselves very soon. That is how the crypto market goes, it always recovers from dips and bear markets. It becomes risky only when you invest in a coin without any idea about the product or project rendering that coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
crypto is already entirely at risk. it is an investment. Just get down to the right station and get on the right station. enter the amount you will not feel sorry for when you lose the money.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
Now the cost of many altcoins has reached its bottom.  But there is no point to frustrated because of this.  We know that we are investing money in high-risk investments.  Therefore, you need to choose a strategy and act on it.  In my opinion now is the time to buy altcoins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
No, I do not think that this is risky, because it is necessary to enter the market at such moments when the prices in the market begin to fall strongly, look, is not it similar to what the Cape you saw earlier? I think that this is very much like the situation with what was at the beginning of this year.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
That's part of the game guys. We can't stop it because the market is so unpredictable and has high volatility. We just have to deal with it and accept whatever results that we have for now. After all, it's just temporary correction which will lead us to a big bull run later on this year. Just hang on with what you have because these circumstances are just short-term. Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 120
yes of course I think this is much risky, best way is to use long-term investment in reliable coins like BTC or ETH
Activity: 69
Even in stable investments like real estate or whatsoever that is relatedto fiat assets are risky too.  I prefer cryptocurrency investments like Altcoins and Bitcoin rather than fiat because crypto might give us huge return which fiat cannot.
Activity: 46

Investing in altcoins is risky business. There are no guarantees about anything. But If the current altcoin market is also down same as bitcoin, this is the opportunity to take that risk as it can go up sooner or later.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
Yes of course! All Altcoin is too risky to invest but investing now while it has a low price in the market will surely give you a better earnings of some profit in the future. That's why you better choose and invest to a good currency that will give you a better income.
Activity: 210
No, the whole market is hell dead at this moment, as soon the bull run will come we saw again the growth of alts until that hold tightly.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333

its actually risky at first place. all investment are risky, you must have the courage to face all that risk if you want to invest. but investment will not always give you a profit, you must have enough knowledge if you want to enter investing.
Activity: 13
If you have confidence in Altcoin, then you will not be alarmed because the market always fluctuates back and forth, and most of the year is red. What we need is waiting for the arrival of green. The market cannot be red all year
Activity: 546
Every investment is risky, some of the altcoins I bought just few months ago are currently sitting below 50% of my buy price but what I have decided to do is to hold until the market stabilises before I can sell them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!

Investing is always risky, and we need a lot of experience, and we take into account many factors in choosing the right coins and reducing risks. At the moment, the prices on the market are very low, so you need to take advantage of this opportunity, and choose the right coins.
Activity: 169
Yes, of course! Altcoins buy is very risky today. But I choose low capitalization altcoins with high probability of cost increase by x10. One of such altcoins is PriVCY.
Pages:
Jump to: