Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 51. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 107
A high rice is when you bought bitcoin for $ 20,000, because he thought he would grow to $ 40,000, and he fell to $ 6,000, that's when I would single out a separate place for the tears of the investors who lost money on this and we would received a new ocean on Earth, and would be called his "Bitcoin victims of the December 2017 course"
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
The market is in the downtrend as of now investing in alt coins now is the best timing when u are looking for dip u can get all coins at the lowest price possible
Activity: 135
I think this time it is great to invest altocoin because when altocoin is a lot of good value decreases.
Activity: 23
investments are always risky.
just try to find some interesting project and value it by yourself!
don't put all your savings in cryptos, you can lose it all!
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

I think if the altcoins they buy are good. They should not worry. Because it has a high chance of recovery in the coming months. But there is a high risk in buying altcoins.
Activity: 39
All of Crypto is inherently a risk, but pretty much ALL of the Altcopins have retraced by 70-90% from their all time highs.

Yes, they can go lower but now is the time to begin speculating IMO
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
it's difficult to choose "rigth" altcoins. If u use not shit-coins for long term holding u will have profit in future I think.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
Involving with cryptocurrency it always involve with risk, but i believe that investing with altcoin has a lower risk compared to investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Definitely not risky. Now is a perfect time to invest in some strong platforms at a big discount. Soon we will see a raise up in the tokens price. Just be patient 
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
The crypto world now is very risky because the scam group entered our world. It's very risky because you might face an ICO that's very interesting but it has a fake agenda. Must invest in an ICO that's really famous and have a professional movement.
The fact an ico is famous is not going to protect you from being scammed, in fact many famous projects were scams, one of the most famous was BitConnect many people from the beginning warned that it was a scam but people did not want to hear it because they were getting profits out of the project, but now see its price and the volume and you will realize that anyone that was still invested in that coin lost everything they invested.
Activity: 135
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Fortunately and loss in an investment are common, it's perfectly normal. So you do not have to worry, especially if you invest in altcoin there is nothing to worry about. Everything will be fine and of course altcoin price will be expensive in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Now its not risky to any altcoin because they droped very much I think they cant go more down than now. From this place they can go just up and not down now is very good oppurtunity to buy it can be very profitable for next months.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
On the contrary, it seems to me that in today's days it is possible to earn very well. Have you seen how much the price of altcoins has fallen recently? But such projects as Decred do not lose their position, but still, it's premium projects.
Activity: 336
All investors know that investing in an altkan is too risky. But if the investor knows how to prevent risk, I think Altcoin is still worth investing, and that depends on which Altcoin we want to invest in. I think that even today there is an opportunity to find a good altcoyin, which will be profitable and promising in the future, so we can choose the Altkome to buy as our investments. But nevertheless, we need to know and analyze crypto, which we want to buy crypto coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
No, it is the best time to buy good altcoins as this market is in down trend and many good altcoins are available at rock bottom prices and this opportunity not go for long so start buying good altcoins now to get more profits.
Activity: 164

Absolutely, a lot of altcoins were waaaaay overrated in december/january and they crashed and burned in the last few months so now you really need to choose carefully in which altcoin you will invest.
Activity: 108
I don't think investment in alt coins is more risky than in Bitcoin. Right now it's bear market and 99% of coins fall down.
Activity: 78
Not really, it's always been risky. Now isn't a bad time to invest, market is already low.
Activity: 223

From my point of view, if it all depends on what altcoin you choose to invest. But Ethereum is an excellent choice for investing. You can buy at a cheaper price. You might think it's quite risky. Or it could be an opportunity to take it because it can go up fast or slow. Hope you can get it all.

Activity: 264
Merit: 11
Well the whole point of investing into cyrptocurrencies is risky not just altcoin but how you play your cards in this community also affects how you earn. The market is quite down at the moment and i this is the time to invest into promising altcoins like ETH, LTC and not just any ICO that looks promising but turns out to be a useless coin because development team failed in planning properly.
Pages:
Jump to: