Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 53. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

I'm sure that all the alt-coins will rise in price before the end of the year, so investing in them is more than safe.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Altcoins have depreciated pretty much. I think this is the right time if you want to invest because the price is still cheap it will. But investing in altcoins is risky business.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Investing in this market is always very dangerous, but for the given period I would not advise you to invest in different ICOs as most of them are just a fraud, so choose coins that are already on the market
Activity: 54
Where to invest?
The success of investment in crypto currency depends on the correct choice of digital money.
It is important to use a profitable crypto currency, which will not lead you to losses
Activity: 214
I think that investing in altcoin is not so risky. It is better to invest in an altcoin whenever the price is low.
Activity: 103
Not really, it's always been just as risky, just turns out last year was a great time. Easy to say with hindsight.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
Any market with a chance to get fabulous profits is very risky. Understand, that you earn thousands of dollars necessary for someone to lose the same amount.
Activity: 57
Altcoins is  not too risky to invest now. Cos, the price is down and if we invest in Altcoins now when it's pump time, everything is going to be great, by then we will get double of our investment back.
Activity: 392
All cryptocurrency are very risky to invest, not only altcoins.
Market volatility still unpredictable, but the higher risk the more reward.
So managing your risk and making wise investment are what bring you success.
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Small crypto-currencies need to be bought on the eve of some significant events from the road map of the project and only then you can be confident in the near future. Otherwise, such investments are inextricably linked with greater risk.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
now is the right time to buy. whichever you buy now will be at least 2x in 3 or 4 months. dyor of course.
Activity: 72
I think there is no risk in investing of altcoin because if the current situation of altcoin is so sad, this situation does not last much longer. It will definitely rise.Therefore everyone should be patient and believe the future.
Activity: 81
No, it's not too risky to invest in Altcoins now. Right now is even the best time for us to invest. Because all Altcoins price are low now. If we buy now at the low price, we will be more profitable when the price increases.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Investing in crypto currency is always a risk, especially now in a falling market. But it opens up some opportunities for investment.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

While we are seeing a downtrend, altcoins are losing in price much faster than bitcoin or ether, but we are practically at the bottom of the price, so I'm buying the most promising coins now. If you have not sold it before, then sit and wait. Still there will be a green wave.

Mind to share what are those promising coins you are talking about? Maybe others might be interested to look into your "promising" coins and if we think they are indeed promising so we can follow what you did. We cant be sure if we are at the bottom already as the market is still going up and down unpredictably. Good luck with your investment.
Activity: 322
This whole market is very risky for investing, but if everything is right to do and choose good prospective coins then the risks are reduced to 0, so think carefully before investing money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Altcoins are more volatile than bitcoin. Use in your trading an instrument Stop-Loss to minimize your risks and never buy actives on high price.
Activity: 476

While we are seeing a downtrend, altcoins are losing in price much faster than bitcoin or ether, but we are practically at the bottom of the price, so I'm buying the most promising coins now. If you have not sold it before, then sit and wait. Still there will be a green wave.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
I think it is a good time to invest in altcoin of choice now that the price is low because almost all coin in crypto are at a low price and investing now will be very profitable if you hold on long term as long as the coin is a potential one because some coin which are not potential and still developing might not survive this bearish period potential it is good to buy now.
Yes i agree on that this was really the best time to invest on ICO. We must invest on it today because time will come that the bitcoin will rise or maybe the bull run begin, all altcoin will also be rising and we cannot afford to invest on it . So then i think the best time to invest is today we don't have to wait we must do investing on it today for good.
Activity: 352
I think it is a good time to invest in altcoin of choice now that the price is low because almost all coin in crypto are at a low price and investing now will be very profitable if you hold on long term as long as the coin is a potential one because some coin which are not potential and still developing might not survive this bearish period potential it is good to buy now.
Pages:
Jump to: