Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 55. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Not risky. The flat period can not last forever, at the moment the market is waiting for a settlement by the States then followed by growth.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
Not at all, if you invest in good projects like Remme then there is no risk involves as the coin is based on good idea which can help to transform the security system. Mostly, those altcoins are risky which are based on copied ideas or have no life life use but coins like Remme is helping to improve security system and helped to upgrade security methods used by people. You can invest in Remme easily by buying it at exchanges like Tidex, Gate.io and many more.
Activity: 10
The cryptocurrency market risk has always existed and has never been reduced. The recent market decline has indeed caused many investors to suffer asset losses, but I think there are still many opportunities to make money, and we need to look at it from a long-term perspective!
Activity: 34
if we follow an altcoin investment then it means we already know all the risks that will occur and I think all investments also have the same risk in accordance with the profits to be obtained so if we are careful and full calculation in investment altcoin then this investment will be very profitable
Activity: 98
I think the big dip was a perfect buying opportunity and the buyers from the dip are already in good profit and they will be profitting huge if they keep holding till the peak.
Activity: 11
according to information and knowledge that develops today, it is true that eltcoin makes us confused and risky, and many people who have bought altcoin at a high price, but I believe that alcoin will rise again and will make us very happy, for now It's time to invest and buy altcoin at a low price.
Activity: 119
I think the market is currently bearish and when it is bearish some ico sell below ico price. But when the bulls come through and market stabilises, they will recoup their nvestment back long as they invest in quality project. Patience is key. Holding is like a religion in the cryptoworld.
copper member
Activity: 546
No one is happy about the situation of the market presently and of course people that buy with high price will be wishing they had not buy then but this doesn't mean the price will remain this way forever, we should keep the hope alive as things will soon get back to normal. I will advice all to hold and not sell in hurry as everything will definitely get back to normal again and we shall all rejoice.
Activity: 161
The first thing about altcoin investment is buying at the right moment with out that.. Altcoin remain. Ever risky.. In my opinion
Activity: 314
Bitcoin Investment is a very high risk Investment, if you are afraid then you do not invest in Bitcoin. bitcoin prices can fall anytime, now bitcoin prices are cheap, and this could fall deeper.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
The cryptocurrency market risk has always existed and has never been reduced. The recent market decline has indeed caused many investors to suffer asset losses, but I think there are still many opportunities to make money.
It didn't always exist. If it did then there would not be as much hype for Bitcoin and Altcoins like it does now. This is pretty new, that is why people want to work with it.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

No, don't think so, it is not too risky to invest, but you never know what will happen, so if u want to invest don't invest much, invest a bit maybe you will gain much  Wink

The days where you could invest just a few dollars and earn a fortune with cryptocurrencies are over if you really want to make money you need to invest at least a few thousand dollars and if that seems like it is too much money you should wait a few years when that amount of money is going to grow exponentially, so if you really believe in this market the moment to invest is now.
Activity: 75
altcoins today is exactly the kind of resource that can bring a lot of money, I think that's the case, because I myself invest only in altcoins because I think it's too late to invest in BTC, but this is just my opinion, which may not be correct.
Activity: 77
The cryptocurrency market risk has always existed and has never been reduced. The recent market decline has indeed caused many investors to suffer asset losses, but I think there are still many opportunities to make money, and we need to look at it from a long-term perspective!
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
There are thousands of different Altcoins, investing in Altcoins requires careful and thorough research before making any investment. Some Altcoins are worth investing while others too are risky. In most cases, their cost of token during ICO fall drastically soon after listing on exchange. Some smart investors only buy at such time.
Activity: 14
But you know, that you can invest in some stable and promising projects
I thoroughly studied the project which is called ‘Socratus’ and I found it really interesting. it is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. Sounds impressive, this project definitely needs attention.
You should also give it a try, just google and you will find all the information about this project.
Have a nice day  Cool

Activity: 3
exactly. it feels like we're about to enter into a huge bull market.

i bought some SKM this morning and its already up 5% today. I'm also thinking of putting some money into EOS because their mainnet just went live today. what do you guys think of this?
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
It seems to me that today is a very good time to buy some alternative coins. The market begins to recover, and this means that your purchase can bring you quick money.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Investing in crypto is always risky...
But now it's good time to buy altcoins.
To minimize risks you should invest only amount of money that you not afraid to lose...
Activity: 3
exactly. only invest an amount that won't change your lifestyle in the event that you lose it. Much of crypto is still a highly speculative space and most people should tread with caution. however, it is very exciting and interesting so investing some money isn't a bad idea either.
Pages:
Jump to: