Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 56. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I wouldn't say, that it is too risky, but yeah actually it is, you can know for sure that every investment is risky, more or less, so decide only by your own. I have invested $1,000 here, in a good time, I won Smiley
Only your own opinion can protect you from big regrets in the future. If you follow someone, you are likely to be disappointed in the cryptocurrency or finally lose your grip.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
Entire Crypto market is very risky, not only altcoins. Main rule in Crypto is to invest only the money you can afford to lose.

When you risk you can win or lose. Assume this and you will be ok. As we are still in a bearish market, you can find good projects with token prices less than ICO price, so you can make good deals.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1

No, don't think so, it is not too risky to invest, but you never know what will happen, so if u want to invest don't invest much, invest a bit maybe you will gain much  Wink

Activity: 182
I would like to tell you a little about the fact that you should take the time to familiarize yourself with the Pavocoin project. I assure you, you really will be satisfied with the idea of the project. Just take a little time.
Activity: 79
Merit: 2
indeed some time ago, the market had drastically reduced prices, but now it seems the market is starting to recover, and perhaps by waiting some time longer, it becomes an opportunity to sell long-held coins
Activity: 1
It's a great time to ladder in now as it was in April. It's a matter of finding the gems that are going to last this current btc trend we're currently in.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Crypto is always a risky thing to invest in but the award for doing so can be really sweet. Like turning your 1000usd into 10k within a month or so. I say take the risk and try with a amount you are ok to lose if things go wrong.
Activity: 65
I think on the contrary, some altcoins should already start buying while the price is very low. Some violas have already updated their bottom and now it's time to enter the market

Exactly. I also want to note that only those who cannot admit their mistakes suffer. Now there are a lot of tokens on the market and it is likely that your entire portfolio will consist of unreliable tokens. The main thing here is to have knowledge and experience.
Activity: 125
the altcoin market is not stable, it is now on the decline! after a recession, there is always a rise. of course it is a risk, and such investments should be balanced, do not invest the last penny, invest as much as you allow your financial condition. and most importantly like to choose the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
Nah there some good coins to invest in right now,a lot of them are undervalued and will boom very soon depending on the development and others things.
Zencash and Tron are a good example
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
not just this time, since the beginning is indeed good crypto bitcoin and altcoin very risky to invest. fluctuations in it made people jump back off if you want to invest in crypto. However, it is precisely these things that make big results can get crypto because only the person who dares to take risks that could get the profit of it.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Everytime you invest in crypto is risky. Whatever coins is it they are risky because we don't know the movement of price from time to time. We can't say that after dumps,it will pump quickly. We don't know if the altcoins we invest will increase or falling down and never rise again. that's why we need to be careful enough to choose the altcoins we invest. Like now market drop and good to buy coins at a lower price. Be sure to choose the coins that you think has a good future.
The market of cryptocurrencies is too young and everything can happen, I know that we are all excited about the prospect of the market but with most icos disappearing after a short amount of time the possibilities of losing money in this market are great, but if you have enough capital and invest in the right coins you could change your life with your investments.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
Good news and infrastructure and exchanges and fiat pairing and all sorts of stuff happening. I'm still hoping for 35-50k btc by the end of the year. When it starts to take off, it will happen quickly.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
 I can say, if you have some free money, which are just laying in your piggy bank, at your home, then go ahead and invest them. Every conclusion would be better than just to hold them at home.
copper member
Activity: 658
It's almost end of q2 and we're under 7k. It will be a long way ahead if and when we breach ATH. I don't really see a reason why the public would fomo in again like last year.
Activity: 140
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

In my opinion, it depends on what altcoin you choose to invest. But Ethereum is an excellent choice for investing. You can buy at a cheaper price. You might think it's quite risky. Or it could be an opportunity to take it because it can go up sooner or later.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

In general, investing in the crypto currencies is too risky. And if you want the results from some altcoins. Better to invest in those who have not yet made their jump. And not those who have already increase their price and are most likely to drop.  Undecided
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
It depends on which altcoin you invested, so I invested in the ethereum - it's altcoin and now it falls but I do not cry because it has a great perspective !
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
It’s plausible that we are in a multi year bear market, especially considering how long the bull cycle was this time. One thing that needs to be considered here, is that powerful eyes were not in on the last bull runs, at least not in a serious way.
Activity: 504

It depends at what price are you going to buy. Your entry point when investing is very important, it doesn't matter how much you invested as long as you invested at the right time and sell at the right price, you will surely gain a lot. A lot of people lost a lot of money specially those who have invested last January.
Pages:
Jump to: