Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 57. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
In my opinion, now any investment in the crypto currency is a moderate risk. However, given that the crypto-currency market is now very low, investing in promising altcoyins is now very profitable. If you understand tokens, now is a very good time to buy cheap tokens. In the future, they can grow in price tens and hundreds of times and this time should not be missed.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Investments in altcoyins are always very high-risk operations, these tokens need to be bought during the crisis in the market, I think now is the time!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The only people crying are those who invested more than they could afford to lose. The crypto market is risky, but it really depends on the coin you have invested in. If you invest in already established coins with great fundamentals then you don't have to worry about the safety of your money.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

No it isn't they are not risky at all because in the first place you are the one who will get timing to buy tokens or coins that available if it is not increase in a couple of day they will in the future almost all of them are increasing when the time passed by. It is better to invest in altcoin but make sure that you will research it first.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
 I wouldn't say, that it is too risky, but yeah actually it is, you can know for sure that every investment is risky, more or less, so decide only by your own. I have invested $1,000 here, in a good time, I won Smiley
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Crypto markets are always a risky platform.If you invest in it,either you will be benfited or you can be in loss.There are some strategy you have to follow if you want to invest in altcoin crypto.However, In current unstablize market it is very confusing whether to invest in or not.
But I believe Market will be Green soon or may be in next month. So little risk can be taken and a small investment can be done.Rest you do your own research.
Activity: 138
I do not think so, the current market is still in a downturn, I think this is a good time for us to invest in cryptocurrency, because the currency is very low. Now invest in it and wait for the market to pick up, then you will get a lot of money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Since altcoin created the risk is always high but offcource also promising very high profit.  Now only strategies and management of money  that possible to reduce the risk. But actually if you make investment in ayears the risk is lower because in the longterm market cap of crypto will keep growth and also the demand will increase.
All inbestment is include risk so we mist care about this and not only the profit. We must be ready and accept that and bear this high risk, you should stop making investments in any coins. Otherwise, managing your risk and making wise investment are what bring you success. Dont worry, we can avoid the risk by well manage it.
Activity: 518
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I think on the contrary, some altcoins should already start buying while the price is very low. Some violas have already updated their bottom and now it's time to enter the market
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Everytime you invest in crypto is risky. Whatever coins is it they are risky because we don't know the movement of price from time to time. We can't say that after dumps,it will pump quickly. We don't know if the altcoins we invest will increase or falling down and never rise again. that's why we need to be careful enough to choose the altcoins we invest. Like now market drop and good to buy coins at a lower price. Be sure to choose the coins that you think has a good future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Since altcoin created the risk is always high but offcource also promising very high profit.  Now only strategies and management of money  that possible to reduce the risk. But actually if you make investment in ayears the risk is lower because in the longterm market cap of crypto will keep growth and also the demand will increase.
Activity: 504
This type of investment has always remained risky and it has its own reasons. Too different projects produce their coins - you can expect anything from them. But if you have approached the choice of the project wisely and very seriously worked in all areas of research, problems and disappointments should not be.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I think - yes, now it is very risky to invest. Because you can lose a lot of money. Many are now experiencing strong loss of money.
But personally, now is a good time to invest in them, maybe many people are looking for lower prices to buy, altcoin prices are down to the lowest level.
Activity: 392
I think it’s a good time to invest in perspective altcoins. We will see soon new wave of growth of Bitcoin and all other altcoins.
Activity: 252
I think - yes, now it is very risky to invest. Because you can lose a lot of money. Many are now experiencing strong loss of money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520

I don’t think that investing into any crypto currency is risky. These all are volatile crypto currencies and because of which there rates are keep on flactuating but it doesn’t mean that it is very risky. Though every investment involve a little bit risk because if you are investing into something risk factor always involves but it doesn’t mean that people stop investing, and I think this is the best time to invest into crypto currencies because this is the time when the valuation of almost all the crypto currencies is low .
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

Purchasing altcoins when all the market was going up was a very risky thing to do that is for sure but buying altcoins right now in which even some of the best altcoins are down more than 50% is not risky at all the only thing you need to do is to be extremely patient and wait for the day in which the market turns bullish again when that happens your profits will be amazing and the only thing you will regret is not buying more altcoins right now.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

If you ask it now, then the answer is yes, this time is very risky because of market trends. Keep holding to the motto of buy cheap sell high. We can buy it right now but we do not know what happened to the market. Currently, only bitcoin has decreased, this certainly affects altcoin that follow bitcoin down. Except, if what you are going to do is for long term investment. It makes no difference whether you buy the day or tomorrow.
Activity: 294
if we follow an altcoin investment then it means we already know all the risks that will occur and I think all investments also have the same risk in accordance with the profits to be obtained so if we are careful and full calculation in investment altcoin then this investment will be very profitable
Activity: 49
As experienced traders say, the best time to buy altcoins is when bitcoin freezes in price movements. While bitcoin takes off or falls, the markets altcoins usually drop, since the money circulate between BTC and Fiat currency.

However, in the last few weeks, in those moments when bitcoin was moving in a sideways trend, altcoins rose in price. From time to time, each cryptocurrency of the top 100, with the exception of bitcoin, was in green color, as in the altcoins markets, which for several months lacked investment funds, they received an influx of capital.

Known altcoins such as Litecoin and Monero, it is well established as new money, and because of this, relatively cheap alcaine won most of the stagnation and decline of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: