Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 59. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Yes, investing in alternative coins is always a very big risk. But I'm ready to take risks, because without risk it is difficult to get a high profit.
Activity: 200
All investments has a risk but if is well plan, studying every details and possibilities i think it will go in a good direction. I prefer to invest at top altcoins like ethereum, litecoin, neo, dash and iota because they are dependable and we can rely at those altcoins that will stay and rise higher in the future. Invest at them now while price still at low, i strongly believe that they will soar high within this year.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
If you think that investment in risk caused by crypto purchase at a high price, I would say that this is a good time to buy Yout. The market will grow even hard it takes a long time, maybe there will be high-rise in a few months. IMHO
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
What difference - altcoin or bitcoin! Everything grows and falls ever. Bitcoin in general in the beginning year has very strongly fallen, having caused tears even in the strongest people. It is cryptocurrency - here everything is unpredictable!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
It's an investment risk, you should have anticipated this before you went into the investment world of crypto, with the market conditions down, I think this is the right time if you want to invest because the price is still cheap it would get a little profit to invest in one altcoin.to pay your losses in the past.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Today, there are risks, so do not spend all your money on investment. You can invest a little in some very good projects to stay afloat.

Of course it's very risky to take part in ICOs. You must carefully select projects you are going to take part in. But in my opinions rewards from good ICOs are much higher than risks. I'm going to take part in upcoming Usechain and Fantom ICOs. And some good projects are on my radar.
But i do not think that now we have any kind of additional risks.. Just like usual, so, yes, be careful, but do jot spead unneccesary panic
Activity: 71
I think that altcoins will continue to fall in price and now it is too early to invest in them.
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

I do jot think that altcoin is so risky... not as risky as it has been before, so i dou t there are any additional issues you should have in mind
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
Today, there are risks, so do not spend all your money on investment. You can invest a little in some very good projects to stay afloat.

Of course it's very risky to take part in ICOs. You must carefully select projects you are going to take part in. But in my opinions rewards from good ICOs are much higher than risks. I'm going to take part in upcoming Usechain and Fantom ICOs. And some good projects are on my radar.
Activity: 252
Certain risks, of course, exist. Do not invest all your money in altcoins, it is also worth to see which alts are more promising for investment. In the best case, invest in a few alts for a little bit and to follow their development.
Activity: 318
Merit: 251
Altcoins are always risky. They are high risk investment. But thats the reason why people invest in altcoins. They are looking for a way to make good profit. And thats why they choose altcoins. When they are new arround, they are really cheap. And when they go from 1 cent to one dollar, they make like 100x. With bitcoin you cant do this gains.
That's absolutely right! This is why people go for altcoins because the increase of price is too high for some outcomes, sometimes you can find some altcoin are increased around 300% or 400% percent in just one or two days, which it's awesome for investors as you can multiply your investment 3 or 4 times which with bitcoun you can't get this profit in just a few hours to a few days.
Activity: 420
Well, what about crying? you yourself invest and know what you're on, no one guarantees that you'll wake up and be a millionaire)
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Alternative coins are always dangerous for investment. But, if you want to receive a very large profit, you should be prepared for greater risks.
Activity: 17
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

All investments are risky so cant say what to do without your time and money. I have invested in sibcoin because its quite cheap right now.
Activity: 434
Altcoins do have a greater risk than bitcoin. Because inside altcoins there are various types of coins with varying quality. Some of it is possible that he is a scam coin, does not have a pretty good development, and the rest is a good coin and included in the list of coins that are recommended to be invested. So every time we want to invest with altcoins, we have to thoroughly select them in order to get the best quality coins. That way, what we invest will produce satisfactory results.
Activity: 420
Altcoin's investment does have a high risk, but there are still many investors who are sure to invest in Altcoin and take that risk. Because Altcoin has a great chance to rise even though the price is not long enough to survive above. But if the coin you invest soar then your profit can reach 100% even more. We recommend if you want to invest in Altcoin who has a good project and a professional team and choose who has many investors who enter.
Activity: 154
There are so many scam ICOs and worthless coins in the market.
Crypto investments in general is a risk. But it is those altcoins with low market cap that has the capacity to produce profits.
Activity: 280

Maybe yes, first because after a crash, we will become more easily panic than before. That will make the bulls that happen can not last longer. The second is the increasing choice now. Many of the communities choose to pay for new projects to earn more profit. This will certainly have an impact on the growth of the already established altcoin.

altcoins have been always very risky to invest in. If you believe in team and think they can deliver, because of bear run it doesn't mean it will affect the team and the project you like. It's all just speculation.
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

absolutely those everyone who purchase the altcoins in higher price are crying now,because all crypto coins in the  exchange market  are definelty dump and  all in the market marked in a red flags,this means that all altcoins is  slowly gain profit and still continue  to survive to remains its price value and stability,while in other hand we already know that investing in cryptocurrency is risky but in the risk situation there we can gain a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: