Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 58. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
I read your time. I think your time is dangerous. so far. I think my current time on June 11, 2018 is very dangerous. I think Bitcoin's price should be up to $6,000. So I think that investment is the best at that time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It’s hard to say for sure. On the one hand all altcoins are down now and it’s good time to invest in it. From the other hand if Bitcoin will grow very fast it will lead to red bleeds of altcoins. So the most safe strategy for now is to invest in BTC and to trade altcoins to USD or USDT
Activity: 445
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Actually, it is not only altcoins which are risky to invest nowadays because even in Bitcoin, profit is not assured from investing. But still, we should keep in mind that this scenario is hundred percent normal and the risk of losing profit as well as the risk is involved in any type of investment. So maybe, it will still be a good shot to invest on altcoins guven that the majority of the tokens' value is still low.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
The ICO created 3 years ago is just as risky as the ICO that appears today, but what happens today, ICO created 3 years ago there is a big (top 100 coinmarketcap.com) and some are disappearing (being a shit coin).
what I want to say is carefully investing in ICO, read the Whitepaper carefully and pray that the ICO project is a success  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Anytime, buying at the highest price is not a good thing. It seems to have something to do with the abundance of altcoin at the moment. The growth of market capitalization that is not too large should be divided on hundreds of altcoin. Yes I think this time the risk is greater, even on the famous Altcoin.
Activity: 448
Now the price has fallen to the lowest point. If it's worth, you can consider buying it. If it is not a value currency, you should not invest. Waiting for the market to warm up.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
investing in altcoin is too risky and we know that. but if we know how to prevent the risk then I think altcoin still worth to invest and it depends on what altcoin we want to invest. I think we can find a good altcoin that is profitable in the future so we can choose the altcoin to buy as our investments. but still, we need to know and analyze each of altcoin in the coinmarketcap so we can find what altcoin that is worth.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
Well, i think they need to wait of the price to increase, and at the first place, altcoin investing is risky we do not know when the price become increase or decrease, but investors need to be patient on waiting where the price increase so that they can earn profit.
Activity: 336

I think it would not reasonable to think that all altcoins have the same price characteritics. Although all of them are following the price of bitcoin, I think all altcoins have different features and potentials.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520

I don’t think that this time is risky for investing into crypto currencies . In fact I feel this is the best time when you can invest into crypto currencies because the valuation of almost all the crypto currencies are low and this is the time when you can buy more and more alt coins and hold them till the valuation of them inflate and those who buoyed at high rated need not to worry because prices are going to inflate then everyone can take advantage of that inflation but for them who has not invested, this is the best time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
And now and yesterday and tomorrow. The investment sector is always associated with a risk that is slightly larger or slightly smaller, but there is always a risk. Too many factors influence on the priceses dynamics of investment assets. And this concerns not only crypto.
Activity: 406
There are a lot of interesting projects on the market and I would not say that alternative projects are more risky. Perhaps, with a poor choice of these projects, this is true, but as a whole there are good projects with a great future and greater chances to take a share of the market. Just look at what we have now.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
now buying altcoins is too risky. because the market continues to drop prices. I think it's better to wait.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618

It is because alt coin is risky that people hold it for such a long time and like to play with it.
Why would anyone want to invest in a currency which is going to be less volatile and more stable. Such currencies would never give you the crazy returns you would get with alts. If person only wanted to invest in bitcoin he is better off with investing in government policies like fixed deposits which give assured returns every year. Never advisable to enter the crypto market for such people who like to play it extremely safe.
Activity: 126
I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into your future. But I choose consciously in which project to invest.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. It is important to choose a project which is aimed at solving real-life issues. If you are afraid investing, start from participating in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6

I think altcoins is not risky, we people make things difficult for ourselves in such a way that we are greedy.

The first law in crypto trading is avoid greediness
The second law is avoid sudden profit; alot of people want to make 100% in few days and end up in loss.
So basically, make purchases, target altcoins of 1% rate and enjoy life.

Its all easy and basically, altcoins are the best to trade. don't doubt.
Activity: 304
Since more and more altcoins are coming up, investors are rushing to invest in the coins as they open with quite a low price.  I think this is the best time if you are thinking about investing as we are seeing a bear market these days and all the coins are in red. The market is predicted to go green by the end of this year so, if you can keep patience and invest in 2-3 different altcoins, you will surely make a profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

This could be an opportunity. However it is not possible if the market grows without experiencing a correction.
And I think the bear market at the beginning of this year is a chance to get a cheap price.
Certainly not good for those who buy at peak prices. But if they are willing to wait longer, it seems like all will get the rewards.
Activity: 196
Of course it is not good to buy altcoin at the peak of the price. Indeed in the past, the decline in prices will soon be followed by the next bull. But if we buy from now on, it seems to be calculated with fluctuations that started at the time of buying. And it looks like the risk is not higher.
Activity: 182
Investing in ico and altcoin is always risky, there is particular time that is exempted for risky investment, what you can do for your self is to research on the coin you want to invest in and if you find it interesting and they fit your future vision then you can invest.
Pages:
Jump to: