Pages:
Author

Topic: Is altcoin is too riscky to invest now ? - page 61. (Read 7697 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

Investing in alt coins can be risky but you can reduce the risks by:

1) Investing only in good coins which are among the top 10 or 20 as per coin market cap.

2) Investing in coins that have got a good team behind it.

3) You should invest in multiple coins to be safe. This diversification will help you in case price of one coin falls rapidly.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network
If you take the top 5 coins for investment then this is not as risky as investing in the top 100 coins of the crypto market!
Those who invest in top coin in the market is in the right path. Analyze the market first before investing anyway all here in crypto is very risky. Invest on your affordable amount and don't all in when investing in crypto.

For now the price of many coin are down so I guess it's the right time to buy, risky is part of crypto currency but for me as long as you buy at the lowest price you don't need to worry.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Everyone who purchase the altcoin at higher price are crying now ,Is altcoin become too much risky ?

No, it is not risky at all if you ask me, as Altcoin also rise when bitcoin rise and also that there are many coins which have been dumped for more than 5x and I am targeting those coins as when bitcoin starts to climb then those coins will also rise proportionately and will give tremendous returns which will be more than keeping your money in bitcoins. This strategy suits me and I don't say that it will suit everyone, so you should first research and then do investing, otherwise there are great chances that you will loose your money.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
If you think the risk investing in crypto is caused by buying at high price then i would say this good time for yout to buy. Market will grow even tough its takes a lot time maybe in few month there will high grow.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into your future. But I choose consciously in which project to invest.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. It is important to choose a project which is aimed at solving real-life issues. If you are afraid investing, start from participating in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
If you take the top 5 coins for investment then this is not as risky as investing in the top 100 coins of the crypto market!
Those who invest in top coin in the market is in the right path. Analyze the market first before investing anyway all here in crypto is very risky. Invest on your affordable amount and don't all in when investing in crypto.
Activity: 10
according to information and knowledge that develops today, it is true that eltcoin makes us confused and risky, and many people who have bought altcoin at a high price, but I believe that alcoin will rise again and will make us very happy, for now It's time to invest and buy altcoin at a low price.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100

Yes it is! The reason why altcoin investment is risky because there are many altcoins that can be considered as scam and shitcoins. If you will make investment with altcoins, you should research well about it for you to know if it is profitable or scam.
Activity: 84
I believe that bitcoin is now at the start of good growth and as a locomotive he will drag all the alcoins along with him. Do not get upset because of the low prices now in the future there will be a good growth.
Activity: 109

In my opinion, it depends on what altcoin you choose to invest. But Ethereum is an excellent choice for investing. You can buy at a cheaper price. You might think it's quite risky. Or it could be an opportunity to take it because it can go up sooner or later.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com

Well, I think it would depend on what altcoin you invest for. Like ETH for example. Although the price is down for now but there is a higher possibility that it would make a huge pump again because of its potential. This could be said that not all altcoin is a risky investment.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Altcoins are always a very risky investment and especially now that the SEC is trying so hard to regulate the space. It's always safer to go with Bitcoin since it is the backbone of the market
Activity: 117
To my own opinion, i don't see any reason to be panic or feel like its too riscky to invest in Altcoins. Because once you know about the particular  Altcoin you are to invest in ,you don't need to be panic. You Just have to choose wisely.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
so many new altcoin was born, and yeah we must carefully when investing in altcoin. I usually prefer investing in top 20 coinmarketcap, at least they have a good project and has a big volume.
I think the current price of altcoin is still down because it follows the falling of bitcoin price as well. the risk always exists and is indeed quite big, but I'm sure when bitcoin price rises, altcoin will follow it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
I think, that we just need to carefully select projects, than a year ago. Very carefully. Straight to sit and read into the site, in white paper, look for reviews about them in thematic conferences. And even here you will not be insured, but you will not criticize yourself that you have not done enough.
I think there's no best day for doing investing because everytime you do an investing it's always risky, so i think it's better to be careful when you do it, just dont easily attract when there's a some an investment is convincing you to participate them and they offer you a higher profit to get. It's better to study it first and for me it's better to invest to an altcoin that have potential and to those coin that people trusted because surely it is not scam coin, since there's a lot altcoin to choose but some of them are scam its better to be safe.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
No need to rush to buy altcoins immediately. First, think about the fruit of action. Because Alkynes have big risks.
Certainly, investing in crypto-currencies is risky, but on the other hand, with the right choice of the ICO project, or coins, you can make a profit in the short term. This requires experience and knowledge.
Activity: 99
if bitcoin goes up, the altcoyins will just fly to the moon! the price of the market has been decreasing for a long time and many people are waiting for the price increa
Activity: 232
I think, that we just need to carefully select projects, than a year ago. Very carefully. Straight to sit and read into the site, in white paper, look for reviews about them in thematic conferences. And even here you will not be insured, but you will not criticize yourself that you have not done enough.
Activity: 100
No need to rush to buy altcoins immediately. First, think about the fruit of action. Because Alkynes have big risks.
Pages:
Jump to: