Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Altcoins going to rock in this year ! - page 12. (Read 2113 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I did not find any possibility of that. Altcoin need more time and have to be more reliable. Yes, there is a possibility to rise up 10-20% near future.
Thanks for the opinion. I also think so. Bitcoin took years to come at this position. But hope for the best.
Activity: 140
I think altcoin is not only influenced by the price of Bitcoin, but there are also some altcoins that are affected by the price of ethereum, I think a lot of altcoin will recover by the end of the year, even I'm sure there is altcoin that will soar at the end of the year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It will pretty much depend on bitcoin price, actually. If bitcoin manage to come back at the end of this year, then we will definitely see another altcoin season.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Why not. Income return for altcoin is big in every ICO. Even though the value is low, the difference is the volume that we have.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
Probably not. All of the altcoins follow the path of bitcoin for price.
I don't think we'll see anything significant this year. Even calculating it in a positive way, The rest of 5 months will be gone for compensating the loss in the last 7 months. Even a sharp rise would benefit Bitcoin more than the altcoins.
Activity: 134
I did not find any possibility of that. Altcoin need more time and have to be more reliable. Yes, there is a possibility to rise up 10-20% near future.
Activity: 56
Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Some have a different economic model or a different coin-distribution method, like altcoins that were given away to all citizens of a country. Others employ different proof-of-work mining algorithms, perhaps to resist specialized mining hardware — or maybe they don’t even rely on proof of work at all. Several altcoins offer a more versatile programming language to build applications on top of, while yet others offer more privacy compared to Bitcoin. And there are also altcoins that serve very specific, non-monetary use cases, like domain name registry or data storage pointers.
Pages:
Jump to: