Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin an asset or a currency? - page 4. (Read 3626 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 104
April 14, 2018, 03:43:04 PM
bitcoin is asset and a currency both for me Smiley
bitcoin is an amazing invention and its worlds future
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

Seems many people treat bitcoin like an asset given how much it's gone up over the last year or so. But some academics disagree with that assessment. If it is to be treated as a currency, it will need to stabilize to be of use.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/24/nyus-dean-of-valuation-says-bitcoin-is-a-currency.html
I think bitcoin is best considered as an asset, and a very liquid asset. It is yet to fulfill all the conditions required for it to be called a currency in many countries of the world
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 03:32:51 PM
for me,I considered bitcoin is an asset,not a currency because it would not recognize virtual currency such as bitcoin as actual currency
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
April 14, 2018, 03:10:08 PM
Right now I see bitcoin as an asset for my future because I'm sure the next few years bitcoin prices will be very high. to make it a very difficult currency in my opinion because of unstable prices.
I think it's not simply an asset , it's more fit with an investment function then because an investment will bring you the good income which is the best part of Bitcoin.
We all know that Bitcoin is unstable , volitale and it's totally can't be under control of anythings.
Activity: 322
April 14, 2018, 02:35:41 PM
 think bitkoyn is a long-term currency, but like all currencies it has properties like falls and soars. But if you invest in different currencies, then there will be more prospects.
Activity: 111
April 14, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

Seems many people treat bitcoin like an asset given how much it's gone up over the last year or so. But some academics disagree with that assessment. If it is to be treated as a currency, it will need to stabilize to be of use.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/24/nyus-dean-of-valuation-says-bitcoin-is-a-currency.html
For me it can both it is a electronic currency. It can also be an asset if by trading with bitcoin you have earn a profit and you just hold it for future use or investment. Will for me it all depends on how the person actually uses it.
Activity: 1
April 14, 2018, 02:14:40 PM
Marinecoin - First of all, Bounty is free and you can earn thousands of dollar through these events. Just analyze their ICO, in whitepaper, team dev, roadmap and their purposes. You lose nothing about it, just pay a little time do a little missions, No pay for lazy.I can suggest to participate in Marinecoin ICO here marineco.inWhy? Well, let’s take a look:1) Time-tested fast blockchain technology, developing since 20132) Artificial intelligence machine to machine payment network3) Absolutely decentralized, driven by community4) If these reasons aren’t enough...it’s absolutely free, absolutely5) Already has their own exchange6) They give away free than sale token, it makes strong community, of course their token has strong, good technology.in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotit’s already listed on CMC. Join here and do some missions and get 20 000 tokens.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 14, 2018, 09:29:36 AM
Since this is the first crypto currency, so it is an obvious that it is a currency. A currency that create of unknown person alias Satoshi Nakamoto for the purpose of peer to peer transaction where is make people anonymous. And in my perception it is an asset because bitcoin could make us earn a huge profits through holding it in a long term and wait for the time to make its value rise ultimately.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 09:28:41 AM
Right now I see bitcoin as an asset for my future because I'm sure the next few years bitcoin prices will be very high. to make it a very difficult currency in my opinion because of unstable prices.
Activity: 88
April 14, 2018, 09:28:11 AM
Bitcoin can be regarded as a currency and not assets, since we purchase goods with bitcoin, ithat has already served the same purpose with other currency.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
April 14, 2018, 09:10:14 AM

Well for me, bitcoin is a digital currency that you can invest and save it for your own savings and it can make money of yours.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 09:07:47 AM
I think the bitcoin is not a currency but a digital asset, because if it is called a currency then the statement will be inconsistent with the notion of the currency itself, then in this case many countries are banned against bitcoin transactions if used as a means of payment, weakening the value of the country's currency
Activity: 185
A sports token that knows your favorite team
April 14, 2018, 06:46:55 AM
It is made as a currency - digital currency. But with its status right now, it doesn't serve that way. Bitcoin for me is an asset that we can own and has an economic value. Its price is changing and unpredictable so we can say it is a speculative asset.
Activity: 322
April 14, 2018, 06:44:54 AM
Who cares what scientists say. They have a lot to say, and then it turns out to be different. Cryptocurrencies behave unpredictably and this is their peculiarity.
Activity: 105
April 14, 2018, 06:34:31 AM
Bitcoin should be an asset. Bitcoin cannot be used as a currency for the time being, because the price fluctuates too much. I think very few people are willing to use bitcoin as currency.
If Bitcoin is stable, I think it can be used as a currency.
Activity: 267
April 13, 2018, 09:20:44 PM
In the long run bitcoin is considered an asset because the level that appreciates is so positive that in the near future it will be a huge asset for those holding Bitcoin. There is no doubt Bitcoin is the currency (cryptocurrency) thing that we are beginning to use now is in our daily life.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 09:12:19 PM
People have different opinion and comment regarding bitcoin, an asset or a currency. Let us say that bitcoin is a digital asset or digital currency. We all  agree and understand that bitcoin has no underline asset to support it's value or price. Bitcoin can be used as investment instrument  to get extra money in the future. That is why people treated it as digital asset but it is also can be used to buy or pay something in daily transaction.Here bitcoin takes function as currency.
Activity: 794
Merit: 272
April 13, 2018, 08:47:37 PM
Marinecoin is one of the most promising projects.   The ICO only requires you to do proof of promotion to be part of the awesome mtc ccommunity. Marinecoin is a self sustaining, zero fees, dev-less time dilution technology which has been tested over time and has stood the the tests of time.It is a free event. 20000 MTC for each member participating in the community and promoting Marinecoin to people around the world. They all think to the community and are very safe when no one has to put their money into buying an ICO.Marinecoin has developed a unique wallet for MTC owners to keep it. You can use your wallet online or wallet on your computer. If you use wallet, you can download it on Windows, MAC. avoiding the risk for everyone.  This is a first a self sustaining community. Future looks bright for Marinecoin marineco.in  . 2018 is going to be a very exciting year for cryptocurrency  One of the big and upcoming coins is MTC. heir goal is to create a blockchain that is five times faster than Bitcoin. MTC is the ticker for marinecoin. And then javis AI  will analyse the applications for proof of promotion to make sure only genuine applicants receive the ico Marinecoin dates back to 2014 but the cryptocurrency world was not ready for it yet and the crypto market overall was stagnant.Marinecoin ecosystem is designed to be able to protect itself.it is a fair crypto coin that will be handed out evenly among paricipants of the ICO to give it true value. Marinecoin is the crypto currenncy of the future where javis artificial intelligence  will set the standard for all crypto currenncy.   Marinecoin is dev-less artificial intelligence cryptocurrency that has low fees and eco-friendly.

There are so many Marinecoin shills in so many different threads...
Activity: 196
April 13, 2018, 03:23:57 PM
Well I’ll consider bitcoin as an investment or asset and not a currency of its own
Activity: 2
April 13, 2018, 02:39:21 PM
Marinecoin is one of the most promising projects.   The ICO only requires you to do proof of promotion to be part of the awesome mtc ccommunity. Marinecoin is a self sustaining, zero fees, dev-less time dilution technology which has been tested over time and has stood the the tests of time.It is a free event. 20000 MTC for each member participating in the community and promoting Marinecoin to people around the world. They all think to the community and are very safe when no one has to put their money into buying an ICO.Marinecoin has developed a unique wallet for MTC owners to keep it. You can use your wallet online or wallet on your computer. If you use wallet, you can download it on Windows, MAC. avoiding the risk for everyone.  This is a first a self sustaining community. Future looks bright for Marinecoin marineco.in  . 2018 is going to be a very exciting year for cryptocurrency  One of the big and upcoming coins is MTC. heir goal is to create a blockchain that is five times faster than Bitcoin. MTC is the ticker for marinecoin. And then javis AI  will analyse the applications for proof of promotion to make sure only genuine applicants receive the ico Marinecoin dates back to 2014 but the cryptocurrency world was not ready for it yet and the crypto market overall was stagnant.Marinecoin ecosystem is designed to be able to protect itself.it is a fair crypto coin that will be handed out evenly among paricipants of the ICO to give it true value. Marinecoin is the crypto currenncy of the future where javis artificial intelligence  will set the standard for all crypto currenncy.   Marinecoin is dev-less artificial intelligence cryptocurrency that has low fees and eco-friendly.
Pages:
Jump to: