Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ? - page 32. (Read 5682 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 03:58:42 AM
Bitcoin will just become more and more popular in the future, even though the price of bitcoin have dropped by a huge percentage recently, Bitcoin's popularity and demand mainly came from the various news articles which really helped the public to be integrated in cryptocurrency. I don't think it can loose its popularity until some new and better innovation takes the position of bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 03:19:54 AM
It is the most popular coin in the world . many people when they hear about coin . what exactly they think about is btc ,they don't know any other coin.
Activity: 53
March 06, 2018, 03:15:04 AM
as of now, i dont think that bitcoin popularity will going to lose , as of now bitcoin popularity is still increasing and increasing, as times goes by bitcoin popularity is going more bigger and bigger, i think bitcoin popularity wont go lose.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 02:49:58 AM
I, like most, regret that did not buy a few bitcoins a couple of years ago. However, the dizzying increase in the cost of the first cryptocurrency not only aroused great interest in crypto assets and the capabilities of Blockchain technology, but also created conditions for the emergence of dozens of other cryptocurrencies. As history shows, most of the innovative inventions after some time pass their positions to the second or third generation of developments that contain user-friendly modifications (remember how Google bypassed the former leader of search engines Yahoo).
Bitcoin is already beginning to show signs of losing its dominance in the market, and second-generation cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum and Ripple have come close to bypassing bitcoin in total in terms of market capitalization.
Activity: 238
March 06, 2018, 02:37:23 AM
Bitcoin is still the most popular and most trusted alt in the Electronic currency Market.And there is always ups and downs in any market and in case of Bitcoin there is also ups and downs.and its true that bitcoin are not stable but still most known coin in market Because of its polarity and easy to use quality.  
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
March 06, 2018, 02:33:25 AM
Bitcoin still popular, but other coins slowly going to the top want to reach bitcoin. I think in future other coins would be popular beside bitcoin. There are a lot of factors affecting bitcoin's price so it's very wrong to be correlate bitcoin's popularity as the only factor that affected bitcoin's value. Let's see what coins is stay in the top.
Activity: 29
March 06, 2018, 02:24:52 AM
Bitcoin may or may not loose it's popularity. It all depends on its acceptability by all, while some people can sell their valuables in order to invest in Bitcoin, some people are still scared venturing into Bitcoin trading or mining. It's popularity also depends on the information people have about it. The more informed people are about it, the more I think its popularity.
Activity: 76
March 06, 2018, 01:21:35 AM
In this context we can also say that fiats are old does that means we exclude it totally?
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
March 05, 2018, 07:44:35 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?
I don't think bitcoin will lose its popularity, cause as you will notice it's population are growing rapidly.  Even there are several bad news about btc, we still see how it surpassed those controversies.And as we can see bitcoin is still here, and well adopted by many people nowadays.
Activity: 6
March 05, 2018, 07:19:20 PM
Bitcoin could lose its popularity or the other way around, many of us believe that bitcoin has a chance to become the viable option for money, it is accessible by many and useful it either investing or trading. And because of modern era, together with the flow of technology, virtual money could possibly emerge everywhere.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 07:17:19 PM
Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
I don't think so, the ever-growing population of people that are actively engaging with bitcoin and bitcoin-affiliated activities would speak for themselves. Just because bitcoin has experienced a price drop last January doesn't necessarily mean that it has already lost popularity. There are a lot of factors affecting bitcoin's price so it's very wrong to be correlate bitcoin's popularity as the only factor that affected bitcoin's value.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
March 05, 2018, 07:06:11 PM
I don't think so, according to some surveys that promotes about how popular the bitcoin is, its rapidly still growing! And for some country is freshly known. And investors are still about to come!
There is a lot country wants to control Bitcoin for them to earn with the transaction people take with the used of bitcoin. And I think it is much more need for people to have an idea that they could surely earn in the process that people partially earn with Bitcoin volatility and future developments it could takes in terms of price
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 06:59:47 PM
For now the popularity of bitcoin still the mainstream of all cryptocurrency, maybe in the future some cryptocurrency will arise and overtake bitcoin we don't know what currency is that.
Activity: 350
March 05, 2018, 06:18:59 PM

Bitcoin will never lose its popularity, there are countless numbers of investors each day on the market and because of that, the value of bitcoins is keep on increasing as the time goes by so there is no doubt that bitcoins will grow its value even more in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 05:58:48 PM
Nope bitcoin is always here and there's alot room to grow in bitcoin and I think media is the one who manipulated the entire market. Probably bitcoin will go up eventually after it breaks $12,000
Activity: 86
March 05, 2018, 05:53:44 PM
Bitcoin lost media hypes but not popularity. It's still known and I think will survive for the next few years.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
March 05, 2018, 05:51:18 PM
I think bitcoin still popular compared to other cryptocurrencies. Almost all layers of society discuss it and many countries are also concerned about it.

Since bitcoin is the premier cryptocurrency success and has the highest market volume than the rest it goes to prove that it is still the most popular cryptocurrency out there even though certain challenges might have made it unpopular it still doesn't mean there is a better coin out there.
Activity: 132
March 05, 2018, 08:33:15 AM
I think bitcoin still popular compared to other cryptocurrencies. Almost all layers of society discuss it and many countries are also concerned about it.
Activity: 195
March 05, 2018, 08:13:11 AM
Bitcoin has been and will be popular in the current and mid-term perspective. Bitcoin market can be modified by national government regulations or rivals like altcoins. But with the biggest marketshare in the Crypto world Bitcoin DOES THE BEST NOW and will certainly have the brilliant future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
March 04, 2018, 06:29:29 AM
Bitcoin is losing popularity, looking at the transactions per second chart. That's the reason why the mempool is decreasing, instead of increasing like it did during the high fee period. But Bitcoin is not the only crypto that is experiencing this trend, Ethereum, Litecoin and more populair coins are doing the same.  This trend is believed to be caused by merchants stopping to accept Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies as a payment method. So let's hope Lightning network can solve the problem and make Bitcoin usable for micro-transactions again.

I would better say that Bitcoin is gaining its popularity. Just compare the number of the articles devoted to BTC that appear now with their quantity last year. People show a very high activity discussing crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: