Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 62. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 496
Merit: 250
Ceck me in livestream twith
yes are the strongest right now  and will bee more in future
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Not even near, it wants time. Indeed it's a revolutionary phenomenon amid currencies, but not the strongest at this moment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
I believe that bitcoin is not the strongest currency, because that many have not even heard of it and can not use because of the lack of Internet. It is used only as an investment by those who have the opportunity.

What the damn are you saying? Bitcoin is the strongest currency around the world bitcoin can buy happanies too while other currencies doesn't that option if you are having 1 bitcoin then you can buy a lot of iphones while having 1 dollars you cannot even buy a single iphone so i would like to say that bitcoin is strongest currency ever.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Bitcoin still in Beta version. It's just 70B$. It's early to say that bitcoin is the strongest.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
In crypto world bitcoin is the strongest currency but in the world dollar is the powerful currency in the world. USD is the international currency that used in any transaction in the world. If you notice the baseline of bitcoin is USD, the equivalent of bitcoin and any currencies is USD. There's a reason the the most powerful currency in the world is USD.
I will agree to what you just mentioned. At present, it is not standing as the strongest currencies of the world. But if you talk about the world of crypto currencies, then it is the strongest currency. For it to be the strongest currency of entire work, sometime will be needed and maybe we may able to see it as the world expects it to be.

Bitcoin need not be in such a hurry because ultimately they will dominate the world economy with one word "legal". Bitcoin still needs to embrace many users so that the government can not hold it in the future, massive amount of time can one day be prohibited for positive business purposes, they just need to make regulations about it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
In crypto world bitcoin is the strongest currency but in the world dollar is the powerful currency in the world. USD is the international currency that used in any transaction in the world. If you notice the baseline of bitcoin is USD, the equivalent of bitcoin and any currencies is USD. There's a reason the the most powerful currency in the world is USD.
I will agree to what you just mentioned. At present, it is not standing as the strongest currencies of the world. But if you talk about the world of crypto currencies, then it is the strongest currency. For it to be the strongest currency of entire work, sometime will be needed and maybe we may able to see it as the world expects it to be.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is now the strongest crypto currency in the world and plans to continue developing as successfully as possible in order not to lose its first position in the rating. Although it is possible that everything can change.
Precisely, bitcoin is the strongest currency around the world in terms of digita currency but in fiat currency I would say that us dollar is the strongest. Us dollar is not only strong on its price but also in the market, as you can see most of the transaction dollar is always present. Anyway its just my opinion it depends on our place what is the strongest currency.
Still a huge number of people believe USD currency as a strongest among others as of now. Yes I agree that bitcoin nowadays is hot and known to the most of us as a strongest currency in the world of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is totally different from paper money because it is applicable only for online transactions unlike USD that can be used in any transactions either local or online.
Well, USD is still more convenient to use, and using visa you have faster payments, but it does not make USD stronger than Bitcoin. It makes it versatile. Decentralization and safety is what makes a currency stronger. And in that sense there is nothing better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Well when it comes in cryptocurrency yes, bitcoin is the best and the strongest crypto, because we all know that bitcoin has the most big value in cryptocurrency
Based on the market bitcoin is obviously the most popular and valuable.
However, that is only inside the crypto currency because bitcoin cannot compete yet with legal currencies that are
regulated by the government but for private payment processors like paypal, we are going to beat them soon.
There is no doubt that many of the developed countries have made bitcoins legal and are easily dealing with bitcoins in their daily life. Moreover developing countries are also now impressed by the decisions of developed ones and following their steps, making bitcoins legal such as India. Soon the whole world is going to cherish bitcoins.
If bitcoin will become stable on its good position and developments then it will not take a lot of time before the other countries will also adopt bitcoin and make it as a legal currency. The Asian countries are now pioneering the power of bitcoin and in the next year, the non Asian countries will also the same.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Well when it comes in cryptocurrency yes, bitcoin is the best and the strongest crypto, because we all know that bitcoin has the most big value in cryptocurrency
Based on the market bitcoin is obviously the most popular and valuable.
However, that is only inside the crypto currency because bitcoin cannot compete yet with legal currencies that are
regulated by the government but for private payment processors like paypal, we are going to beat them soon.
There is no doubt that many of the developed countries have made bitcoins legal and are easily dealing with bitcoins in their daily life. Moreover developing countries are also now impressed by the decisions of developed ones and following their steps, making bitcoins legal such as India. Soon the whole world is going to cherish bitcoins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
It's exponentially gaining momentum to getting closer, but at the time of writing this post it's still not the highest momentum.
Activity: 203
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Nope. There are lots of currencies; regular and digital. Bitcoin is under digital currency, maybe it is the 'strongest' cryptocurrency but not the strongest currency. Regular currency has physical value and Bitcoin doesn't. Also, regular currency has a stable market value. Maybe in the future, Bitcoin will be one of the most used currency because we're now on digital age, but still, in my opinion, it is not yet the strongest currency.

When we consider cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is simply the most strongest one in this ecosystem. There are several good ones threating bitcoin's dominance as well, like Ethereum and BCC.

But if we talk about currencies generally, bitcoin is like a small spot with the giant national currencies, USD, EUR and Chinese Yuan.
Activity: 168
Considering the volume of Bitcoin in Crypto currency market, Bitcoin is indeed the strongest currency now in the world. It is the father of all coins since you need Bitcoin before you can buy another altcoin. If no other coins stands on its own like Bitcoin, then it'll probably will still stay on the top of the Crypto currency chain.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
It would be wrong to base your price on it, I can make a new coin tomorrow, you know that I make the high price, wrong in this case. The volume is important.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
It's on its way to be stronger
Yes, it is on its way to become the strongest currency of this world. And it is running towards its end line in as much fastest way as one can even think of. Even though Bitcoin is one of the strongest currency in the race of Crypto Currencies, but it will take little more time to see Bitcoin ruling the world.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
Bitcoin is now the strongest crypto currency in the world and plans to continue developing as successfully as possible in order not to lose its first position in the rating. Although it is possible that everything can change.
Precisely, bitcoin is the strongest currency around the world in terms of digita currency but in fiat currency I would say that us dollar is the strongest. Us dollar is not only strong on its price but also in the market, as you can see most of the transaction dollar is always present. Anyway its just my opinion it depends on our place what is the strongest currency.
Still a huge number of people believe USD currency as a strongest among others as of now. Yes I agree that bitcoin nowadays is hot and known to the most of us as a strongest currency in the world of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is totally different from paper money because it is applicable only for online transactions unlike USD that can be used in any transactions either local or online.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
Activity: 70
SPIN ICO starts November 7, 2017
Definitely, no. Despite the increasing price of Bitcoin, it has no provision and its' volatility depends even on a fake news. We have to be honest - Bitcoin has bright future, but there should be done a lot to call it at least "one of the strongest currencies".
Activity: 182
I don't think that bitcoin is the strongest currency now. It's not yet too popular for me because in my country most of them didn't know about it yet. For me the strongest currency is based on the currency of which you are living. I am living in Philippines so the strongest currency for me is Philippine Peso.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Bitcoin is probably one of the strongest investments of the past two years.
But a currnecy? I would not call it that anymore.
People stop to pay with bitcoin because of the increasing value. That is a clear sign we have an investment, not a currency.
But beyond that I must agree that the level of awareness for bitcoin in the world is permanently increasing.
Indeed, bitcoin is completely an investment and not a currency, yes we cannot deny that bitcoin can be use to pay the things that we buy but we cannot also deny that the price of bitcoin is increasing and selling bitcoin will just prevent us to earn more money in price appreciation so i think that bitcoin is more on investment type and it deserve to be kept for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: