Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 61. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I wont say that its the strongest currency out there mainly because its unstable and isnt legally accepted by most countries. Well, bitcoin has a lot of potential and if converted to a certain monetary value, its benefits are off the charts. Take philippines as an example.. with a single bitcoin ranging to 200 000 pesos.
Wow that is a lot of money right there because that is a 6 digit fiat price for just one bitcoin. I also believe that the bitcoin has a lot of potential even there are few countries that accepted it because just imagine that even bitcoin is accepted by few countries, its price is already high so how much more if we will see bitcoin being accepted by a lot of country.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
I wont say that its the strongest currency out there mainly because its unstable and isnt legally accepted by most countries. Well, bitcoin has a lot of potential and if converted to a certain monetary value, its benefits are off the charts. Take philippines as an example.. with a single bitcoin ranging to 200 000 pesos.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
crypto world still is just a child beside forex world. Bitcoin still be just a little child beside USD, EUR...
This child will grow and will be more popular, everyone starts from the beginning but bitcoin has a great progress so
we have to get on board now if we haven't invested yet.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
crypto world still is just a child beside forex world. Bitcoin still be just a little child beside USD, EUR...
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Bitcoin is the strongest currency in this world because many people use it around the world.

Maybe somebody can say bitcoin it not the most popular currency at the present because not all people knows what is bitcoin and how it works in this world and how to use it.  But in terms  of value bitcoin is the strongest currency at this world,  and they are many people who has a successful life in the world of bitcoin.

I agree. We must remember that Bitcoin is decentralized so it has a huge potential to grow. I just feel that the government is threatened by this so they are making every move just to bring crypto currency down.
Yes bitcoin have a huge potential to be a strongest currency in the world were everyone are able to use it and earn a profit from it just by holding it. Bitcoin offers many benefits that makes it become more valuable for everyone.
It does have a bright future on becoming a strongest cryptocurrency. But it will took more developments to make it more stronger since it's still have more features tht ae waiting to unleashed.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Bitcoin is the strongest currency in this world because many people use it around the world.

Maybe somebody can say bitcoin it not the most popular currency at the present because not all people knows what is bitcoin and how it works in this world and how to use it.  But in terms  of value bitcoin is the strongest currency at this world,  and they are many people who has a successful life in the world of bitcoin.

I agree. We must remember that Bitcoin is decentralized so it has a huge potential to grow. I just feel that the government is threatened by this so they are making every move just to bring crypto currency down.
Yes bitcoin have a huge potential to be a strongest currency in the world were everyone are able to use it and earn a profit from it just by holding it. Bitcoin offers many benefits that makes it become more valuable for everyone.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

I highly doubt that Bitcoin is already the 'strongest' currency. There are different types of currencies such as regular currency or fiat such as dollars and euros, also there are digital currency that includes cryptocurrency and abitcoin is just one of the many kinds of cryptocurrency. And cryptocurrency I think is still young compared to regular currencies that has been used by different countries for decades. So it will be impossible if it will already be the 'strongest' in just a short period of time.
Activity: 213
Merit: 103

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I believe that bitcoin is not the strongest currency, because that many have not even heard of it and can not use because of the lack of Internet. It is used only as an investment by those who have the opportunity.

What the damn are you saying? Bitcoin is the strongest currency around the world bitcoin can buy happanies too while other currencies doesn't that option if you are having 1 bitcoin then you can buy a lot of iphones while having 1 dollars you cannot even buy a single iphone so i would like to say that bitcoin is strongest currency ever.
i guess what he trying to say are about how bitcoin not popular yet .

and yes it is not as popular as dollar, euro etc. bitcoin are strong in term value only. but when it comes to popularity, power, effectiveness, usage and many more factor that actually consider/recognize certain currency as the strongest one.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
I believe yes bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world as it's price is too much higher than dollar but also it is problematic that it can loose most of it's value in a day also, so due to volatility so it cannot be used in place of dollar.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113

When you say strongest must have been tested through time. Bitcoin is even less than a decade though rising fast but it is still not enough to say it is the strongest. I believe $$ is still the strongest.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Strongest crypto-currency possibly but strongest forex I feel not nevertheless but foundation on the overall performance of bitcoin nowadays it has been developing fast and getting acknowledged to a lot more people in later time when bitcoin grew to become far more well-known I guess I will not be shock if it will be consider the strongest currency in the foreseeable future.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259

Bitcoin already became strong when it was formed for the first time by satoshi. He knew all his vision and knew how the block chain will out perform in the field of crypto currency. That is what happening now and bitcoin is taking the place of giant billionair club in the world. It is not much far when bitcoin will have to be controlled with its price because government might just need to print more fiat which is being invested into bitcoin world. Due to that stress economy will bloom in positive sense. Hope to see bitcoin grow like this forever and try not to fall on its own base due to overvalued tag.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
No bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world but it has the capability of becoming one.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Bitcoin still in Beta version. It's just 70B$. It's early to say that bitcoin is the strongest.

I agree. Maybe if it will turn into paper and we can use it everywhere it will be the strongest. But still we don't know when it will happen. But when it comes, I don't think that we can still earn in this way anymore. Maybe they don't need to promote it anymore or they don't need our post anymore. I hope that would not happen.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
ETH has the potential for great growth. A lot of projects contributes for this, Kyber for example.
ETH is an obvious choice for me, with Waves coming after. Both have strong investment potential with all those ICOs running now
Activity: 267
Is Bitcoin the strongest currency in the world? No, but it has the potential to be for sure.
Activity: 293
Bitcoin is now the strongest crypto currency in the world and plans to continue developing as successfully as possible in order not to lose its first position in the rating. Although it is possible that everything can change.
Precisely, bitcoin is the strongest currency around the world in terms of digita currency but in fiat currency I would say that us dollar is the strongest. Us dollar is not only strong on its price but also in the market, as you can see most of the transaction dollar is always present. Anyway its just my opinion it depends on our place what is the strongest currency.
Still a huge number of people believe USD currency as a strongest among others as of now. Yes I agree that bitcoin nowadays is hot and known to the most of us as a strongest currency in the world of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is totally different from paper money because it is applicable only for online transactions unlike USD that can be used in any transactions either local or online.
Yes, I agree to this. For me, still USD takes the lead. And it is still the strongest currency in the world because it is well accepted by all nations and it has a stable price. Unlike bitcoin it is not yet accepted by some countries and it is very volatile. It is still very young to be called the strongest. But for me, I'd rather had 1btc than $1. Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
yes are the strongest right now  and will bee more in future

I believe the same. Bitcoins are at present the most expensive currency or asset no matter whatever you consider them. I personally think of them as both. Bitcoins have changed the international transaction world, now we can make fastest transactions in short time with the courtesy of bitcoins. They are the future of the world.
Pages:
Jump to: