Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 64. (Read 42207 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
No, i don't think that the Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world simply because the popularity and acceptance of a currency are the factors which define how strong the currency is. I don't think Bitcoin is not as popular as DOLLAR-the current global currency.
Dollar is nothing as compared to bitcoins. Dollar is forcefully imposed on others and is made an international currency. Moreover it is not immortal. There are many currencies that are far better than dollar and they will soon knock out dollar brutally from the game. We just need to have some patience to experience this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I think its not, but interms of digital currency its yes. Bitcoin is a new type of currency and its not that popular. In other country they  donot accept bitcoin as a fee. And bitcoin is still in the process of improving.That's why my answer is not. But still i know that in the near future bitcoin will become the most strongest and widely use currency in the world.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
Looks not yet seen to the whole world seems Bitcoin to be the strongest currency, as far as i know just in some countries bitcoin as a strong currency. But i'm sure Bitcoin will be a strong currency in the world, with its higher value and some of its advantages, Bitcoin will be a strong currency in the world surely i guess and its popularity will be widespread and more stronger.
I think not mate, it doesn't mean that the other country like Japan, China, and India declared bitcoin as their legal currency it means bitcoin is powerful already. and please excuse me on this things. In fact, not being negative though I'm also a bitcoin fanatic but I'm just stating the fact of reality dude. Still the powerful currency was USD dollars maybe sooner or later not now.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
In terms of digital currency yes but if in terms of real currency no. Still, the dollar is the strongest currency in the world. Yes bitcoin has a huge value but many country in this world does not allowed bitcoin. And besides you cannot use bitcoin without real currency because you need to convert in first into real currency so you can use it.
We can measure that by the estimated number of users, bitcoin only has small number of users while legal currency such us USD
is widely used and accepted. Also, with a legal currency bitcoin would not exist because it's just a payment tool to proceed into making transactions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
In terms of digital currency yes but if in terms of real currency no. Still, the dollar is the strongest currency in the world. Yes bitcoin has a huge value but many country in this world does not allowed bitcoin. And besides you cannot use bitcoin without real currency because you need to convert in first into real currency so you can use it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Not that strong, bitcoin is just started to bloom in some part of the world. Need to spread it to the world before it finally become the strongest currency in the world.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
Bitcoin is not that strong as we think now. But if every nation would accept it as a currency and add it to their payment method. We would see BTC in six figures rate in no time.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Nope. There are lots of currencies; regular and digital. Bitcoin is under digital currency, maybe it is the 'strongest' cryptocurrency but not the strongest currency. Regular currency has physical value and Bitcoin doesn't. Also, regular currency has a stable market value. Maybe in the future, Bitcoin will be one of the most used currency because we're now on digital age, but still, in my opinion, it is not yet the strongest currency.
Bitcoin is only good for internet money used not a physical one bitcoin is really help a lot to buy in online using bitcoin and let other people to get benefits of the price increase. . this really different in other currency if we compare them into other currency bitcoin is doing great and i think it can make more good in the future. that all of us can get benefits of it .
Look at the improvement and how many people are believing in bitcoin that i think the price can be increase more..
Currency are honestly the same what you said that nearly stable value unlike bitcoin has fastest movement of the price.
Hoping that future they can improve bitcoin and become a currency..  and i think already happen in japan. .
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?
Nope. There are lots of currencies; regular and digital. Bitcoin is under digital currency, maybe it is the 'strongest' cryptocurrency but not the strongest currency. Regular currency has physical value and Bitcoin doesn't. Also, regular currency has a stable market value. Maybe in the future, Bitcoin will be one of the most used currency because we're now on digital age, but still, in my opinion, it is not yet the strongest currency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
BTC is one of the most volatile currency in the world, but in compare with alt coins it is the most stable. I hope in time many countries will legalize bitcoin, and will be using it as their reserve currency. Such resolute action will help reduce volatility and stabilize the course.

Yes,  that would be a great help for bitcoin to become more stabilize. In my own idea on digital currency bitcoin shouldn't be compared much with alts because they're very much volatile than bitcoin nowadays. Bitcoin has the most numbers of investors and it even beats fiat investments nowadays and if rated it has very well rated reputation of being the strongest currency for the recent months of bitcoin economy.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
Is it a currency really? or it´s current value comes from being a store of value asset? the use cases as a currency can´t explain nearly part of the value of BTC. But speculation and store of value...
most of bitcoin holders treat this as an investment not really using it as currency because of the current movement and the value really placing
investors to a good position those who got in earlier and already got a lots of bitcoin for sure they are already millionaires and having  a great time
but even they got a lots of it I think they are not considering it as currency but an asset instead.
Yes! This is latest trend in the crypto market where bitcoins are no longer used as a currency rather they are treated as investments. People are collecting bitcoins so that they can treat them like assets in the near future to fulfill their dreams and live a life full of all luxuries. Even for me, bitcoins are no longer just currency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
BTC is one of the most volatile currency in the world, but in compare with alt coins it is the most stable. I hope in time many countries will legalize bitcoin, and will be using it as their reserve currency. Such resolute action will help reduce volatility and stabilize the course.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Is it a currency really? or it´s current value comes from being a store of value asset? the use cases as a currency can´t explain nearly part of the value of BTC. But speculation and store of value...
most of bitcoin holders treat this as an investment not really using it as currency because of the current movement and the value really placing
investors to a good position those who got in earlier and already got a lots of bitcoin for sure they are already millionaires and having  a great time
but even they got a lots of it I think they are not considering it as currency but an asset instead.

Exactly! Its not really currency till date, as its being widely considered as an Asset or Investment module. But ya it is used as currency to trade goods and services, but not widely its being accepted. So I believe its not the right time to term Bitcoin the strongest currency. During too much Volatility, the currency usability dips down, as it becomes stable to some value, the transaction for purchasing increases.
Activity: 429

Ofcourse, it is not. There's dollar, and other currencies that has physical market value and also, more stable market price compared to Bitcoin. Indeed, Bitcoin has a high market price but it is just that it changes from time to time. Maybe in the future it will be known by most countries, but I highly doubt that it'll be the best and steongest currency because it will take more years to come before that thing happen.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
No bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world but it has a great capability and potential as it is growing at a very fast rate.Moreover it is safe and secure.

I think bitcoin is strongest currency also able to beat gold value 4x times value which unexpected for me
That's not impossible that one day bitcoin able reach $ 10.000 or $ 50.000 if people getting more interest on it
Activity: 237
I believe that bitcoin is not the strongest currency, because that many have not even heard of it and can not use because of the lack of Internet. It is used only as an investment by those who have the opportunity.
copper member
Activity: 346

maybe not for now, but we can see the development of bitcoin as digital currency at this time is very good, from time to time bitcoin grows rapidly, many have tried to invest in bitcoin and some state governments are studying and reviewing bitcoin, so there is it is likely that in the end the bitcoin will be recognized and legal for use around the world.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
No bitcoin is not the strongest currency in the world but it has a great capability and potential as it is growing at a very fast rate.Moreover it is safe and secure.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
Bitcoin isn't the strongest currency for reasons stated, but it is among one of the most valuable.
Nowadays bitcoin is not the strongest currency at the present time now, because the popularity of bitcoin has been categorize only in online matter where everbody are able to earn bitcoin on bitcointalk.org but that's not enough to say those things.
No I disagree on this. The thing is about the famous and being strongest currency in the world. I believe it is not now, but yes you will see in upcoming decade only there will be bitcoins everywhere. It is trending and more it trend, more users are getting into this field. Countries are accepting it, and businesses are converting into it.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Pages:
Jump to: