Pages:
Author

Topic: Is bitcoin now the strongest currency in the world? - page 65. (Read 42207 times)

Activity: 385
Merit: 266
What happened last week? Do you mean the price drop? Don’t worry about that. The price is already back up 200$SUD

And what do your men Bitcoin is too small? Do you mean that the number of coins that can ever circulate is too small or do you mean that no one uses Bitcoin? Well if you mean the former then that is not a problem. The price of Bitcoin should make up for this. Soon small payment like 0.001-Bitcoin may be worth much more. Maybe even worth $15.

If you mean the latter, then yeah that may be a problem. In order for Bitcoin to succeed, more people need to use it on a larger scale. Bitcoin is highly underrated at the moment. If mainstream adoption does occur, Bitcoin would flourish at an even larger scale. But the problem with this is that more people, means that transaction fees are going to rise even more. Not good news. But I think that more people is still better, than less.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I still believe dollar is the strongest currency in the world. It will take a long time for bitcoin to rise up against the competition in terms of currency being used worldwide.
the price of the bitcoin is increasing and more and more people are being a part of the bitcoin for this reason bitcoin is being the most powerful currency and the strength of the bitcoin will be double till the end of the year. Bitcoin is easy and reliable than the dollar because if you want to go for a trip you can carry max amount of bitcoin in your wallet but carrying huge amount of dollar can be harmful for your security another thing is the price so saving bitcoin can help you in your future.
to me i think currently bitcoin is not the strongest currency of the world but in future we can expect that it will become one of the most popular currency of the world in future. in fact the users of bitcoin are still very low, and i think that it will take a lot of time when all the people of the world will start using bitcoin, may be that it will take decades and generation.
Speaking of currency that is a big thing, we have different currency while bitcoin belongs to the crypto currencies.
Well, as of now it's the most popular in the crypto currency and definitely not the popular digital currency in the world, it's decentralized and I don't think this kind of system would become more popular than a centralized system.
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
I still believe dollar is the strongest currency in the world. It will take a long time for bitcoin to rise up against the competition in terms of currency being used worldwide.
the price of the bitcoin is increasing and more and more people are being a part of the bitcoin for this reason bitcoin is being the most powerful currency and the strength of the bitcoin will be double till the end of the year. Bitcoin is easy and reliable than the dollar because if you want to go for a trip you can carry max amount of bitcoin in your wallet but carrying huge amount of dollar can be harmful for your security another thing is the price so saving bitcoin can help you in your future.
to me i think currently bitcoin is not the strongest currency of the world but in future we can expect that it will become one of the most popular currency of the world in future. in fact the users of bitcoin are still very low, and i think that it will take a lot of time when all the people of the world will start using bitcoin, may be that it will take decades and generation.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
yes in the world of crypto currency there is no doubt that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world of crypto currencies, but I think if we talk about the whole world and compare it with fiat, then USD is still the kind of all the currencies and is still the most powerful currency of the world.
Activity: 462
Is it a currency really? or it´s current value comes from being a store of value asset? the use cases as a currency can´t explain nearly part of the value of BTC. But speculation and store of value...
yes i think that there is no doubt that bitcoin a an online currency, and currently most of the people are already using it as currency both for onlinne as well as in their local offline shops. i am hopeful that a time will come when we will also start using bitcoin in our local shops. but i think it depend on the number of the bitcoin users, and in my area still the bitcoin users are not good much in number and it will take some more time when all the people will become aware about bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Is it a currency really? or it´s current value comes from being a store of value asset? the use cases as a currency can´t explain nearly part of the value of BTC. But speculation and store of value...
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
After the events of last week.

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

I've seen in the new just tonight in the country where i am in right now. People were in a shock and some made panic buying of bitcoins after one granny was televised for buying a certain amount of bitcoin some time ago in the past and now it made her not only famous but wealthy grandma after finding out her bitcoins turned to be hundreds of percent more than it was before. This news brought people to realization and somewhat nostalgia as i say it and it is not the talk of the town here. I supposed this will bring more fame to bitcoin and a potential for price increase. Only a speculation though. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
bitcoin is the highest currency exchange but not many people do not know and use bitcoin as the main choice.
There are still many countries that have not officially acknowledged bitcoin as a currency.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Indeed so far the bitcoin legality has not been fully recognized in various countries in the world, but of course with the passage of time bitcoin will be able to realize the legalization in every country. With the progress of bitcoin currently really experienced a drastic increase is certainly not impossible in the year 2020 bitcoin already has a user of 50% of the world's population.
Yeah I think bitcoin will continue to grow with official recognition from different countries and bitcoin users will continue to increase in the future
Activity: 331

I was making this suggestion to some folks yesterday, but they claimed that bitcoin is too small.  Does it matter?

Nope. I disagree because bitcoin isn't a big thing that can eliminate or defeat the world currency today. They have different functions that makes them special. Bitcoin is a digital currency that people nowadays use to earn some incomes or extra incomes. It doesn't become more greater than the real currency today.
Activity: 411
Merit: 335

I think no because we all know that bitcoin isn't that prrfect because of some problems and different casualties that it encounter. And of course eventhough it passes and solve any problems still it cannot say that bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world because it's still weak and not good enough.
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
Indeed so far the bitcoin legality has not been fully recognized in various countries in the world, but of course with the passage of time bitcoin will be able to realize the legalization in every country. With the progress of bitcoin currently really experienced a drastic increase is certainly not impossible in the year 2020 bitcoin already has a user of 50% of the world's population.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
In my view, can we talk about btc being the strongest when it has not gained the pride of place. As we know that one of the qualities of paper money called legal tender in some jurisdiction,  is that it must be generally accepted in that locality or country as the case maybe. Thus, for btc to be compared as the strongest currency, I think for now — needs a lot of time. This is because, it also has to be generally accepted globally as we know of paper monies.
For value, we could say that because wetin a twinkle of an eye, one can be made a billionaire with btc.
Btc is a digital currency & doing excellently well.
Yeah! It is not yet the strongest currency but among the strong currencies of the world. Bitcoins are still not legal in many countries and people are unaware of this digital currency. For bitcoins to rule the world all alone, they really need to be made legal worldwide. Only then they can become the strongest currency.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Dollar will be the strongest currency in the world as the world's economy are relying to them. And when it goes for the crypto currency world, bitcoin is the strongest, most popular and powerful crypto coin. But one day, we will see bitcoin dominating the forex market and even dollar will be competing with it directly.
What are you even saying about the world's economy relying on U.D. Dollar? From what I know each individual country has its own way of running its economy even without the help of the U.S. Dollar. And don't get me started on the debate about if the U.S. market id down all of the markets are down as well, it is just that american foreign investors happens to also pull out their investments to other markets outside of the U.S.  but it by no means affects the foreign market permanently.

Are you familiar with stocks market and foreign exchange? Everything there relies with them that's why I said that world's economy is relying to them. Each country seeing dollar or US itself as a supreme country but literally they are the war makers that makes their economy stronger. I wouldn't start a debate on you or people like you mate.
Activity: 462
No, i don't think that the Bitcoin is the strongest currency in the world simply because the popularity and acceptance of a currency are the factors which define how strong the currency is. I don't think Bitcoin is not as popular as DOLLAR-the current global currency.
Activity: 594
Bitcoin isn't the strongest currency for reasons stated, but it is among one of the most valuable.
Nowadays bitcoin is not the strongest currency at the present time now, because the popularity of bitcoin has been categorize only in online matter where everbody are able to earn bitcoin on bitcointalk.org but that's not enough to say those things.
Activity: 378
Without a doubt bitcoin now is the strongest currency of money in the whole wide world and in the digital world not only because of its value but also with its potential to still grow in the future.

We can see now that the bitcoin's market cap is almost reaching $80 billion market cap and it is already surpasses the cap of paypal one of the first payment platform in the internet, so for me it is the sign of strong currency today and in future of it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
For me it is by the functionality of being able to remotely move funds to any part of the world. It's limitless and boundless and suitable for any payment overseas. This makes it the strongest in my opinion.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
Bitcoin is not the strongest currency yet but it is of course the strongest cryptocurrency out there and with technology advancements and global acceptance in the rise it stands a chance of being used world wide and it could eventually become the strongest.
Pages:
Jump to: