Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks? - page 14. (Read 2323 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I think that anyone who is interested in bitcoin will be able to understand its technology and ways of using it! Just while the crypto currency is not very common.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/
Bitcoin is really complicated to understand because there are some words that can't be understand easily. Many of us here before using bitcoin we are just an ordinary folk, so bitcoin can be understand by ordinary folk all they need is a computer and a internet connection for them to access in bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I think there is a certain difficulty when dealing with the crypto and bitcoin markets. using the normal process for sending / receiving or mastering their account. This process requires some basic skills in using the internet and computers, more important than being cautious with these types of wallets.
Activity: 154
Everyone can learn bitcoin and any other crypto currency. No people can learn something if you teach them well. Example of this is myself. I am an ordinary person. I am a graduate in high school only so you can consider me as an ordinary person, but I learn. It is just the interest of a person.
Activity: 58
I think yes,.  Bitcoin is not for everybody because i believe that if you are have now idea and enough knowledge to use bitcoin.. You are not deserve to use bitcoin.
You must be have a sufficient knowledge  to do so.
Activity: 448
In my own opinion, bitcoin is bit complicated for ordinary folk. You need to have a fundamental knowledge of computer in order to enhance your bitcoin or cryptocurrency experience. From opening your wallet address to keeping your private keys and doing your transactions, a lot of knowledge is required, which will be difficult for a novice.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

I dont think bitcoin or crypto in general is too complicated at all but many of the older people in the world will probably have trouble using it and will definitely have trouble understanding it.  I think crypto is a thing for the younger generation but as the older generation dies out, the more technologically literate, will fill up the world which is when crypto will become more popular.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
In the beginning it actually can be complicated even for young ones. Everything has some difficulties, just you need to learn once. Then everything will seem easier. I’m pretty sure that in time many people will involved in btc, even more than we can imagine!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
The problem is that Bitcoin is seen as an investment asset instead of a currency. Using it as a currency is still expensive and It's still slow. For the mainstream blockchain technology might be too complicated, and the focus is mainly on the high price bitcoin reached. It will take a while before Bitcoin is used as a currency.
Perhaps bitcoin will never be a full currency, but a digital analogue of gold. For everyday purchases, there is Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 196
That is the question which gives me mixed feelings. I remember myself a while ago, when I couldn't understand anything at all. And now I very freely and easily can explain everything. The answer is that everything depends on desire.
Activity: 562

Yes not all people seems to truly understand the block chain technology. And the media also tends to report misleading information about cryptocurrency. This affects the image of cryptocurrency. What I hope is that people will understand that cryptocurrency is lot different from the money scams that they know. Bitcoin is a currency and an industry that aims to help people.
Activity: 392
its not complicated, its just someone interest that determines, if the person has zeal to learn it will look easy..
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
The state of regarding a work as difficulty is just a mindset. It should be all about possibility, thus, technology in itself is moved by possibility. Becoming well endowed with the knowledge in Bitcoin stems from the willingness of someone to learn. Once that is achieved, just seek for the right resources to feed yourself with information on Bitcoin, and Bob's uncle.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
Sometimes it is not just bitcoin and even many things that some people do not know, for example about the use of Blcokchain of course many do not know, whether at the time of deposit or withdrawal, how to make it is not easy, often they forget to save 12 words for the restoration of Blockchain wallet, they can access anywhere if they have 12 words ..
Activity: 714

Here in our local, internet is the source of almost all new information like the progress of technology. I think what we need here to solve the misconceptions about cryptocurrency is to inform the public with the use social media. In this way, we can reach ordinary people easier and they can understand the block chain technology more.
Activity: 140
At first it is normal to be confused with understanding bitcoin but the more you show interest and research it eventually it will be easy for you. This forum is very helpful to understand it. I gain my knowledge about bitcoin by reading many things in this forum. Also you can always choose a topic that you cant understand. The main thing about bitcoin is how it works and what are the advantages of it from traditional currencies.
Activity: 117
I would say that not only bitcoin, but blokchain by itself is very complicated for most of the people
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Yeah, the biased media has brain washed by these influences, because you might know if they are intended to have be destroying cryptocurrencies to the common people so that there will be no future for cryptocurrencies. It is going to be complicated when you are going in to trading blindly.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
Getting all the information about bitcoin is not complicated because basically bitcoin is now bitcoin being the main economy of the internet. All the information about bitcoin we can get on this forum as long as we are not lazy and meticulous in reading a shared information.
Activity: 812

I agree that its not hard to find some information about bitcoin because all thing about bitcoin is already on internet. In addition to that, If you want to get more information about bitcoin you should visit the bitcoin forum because all news and update about bitcoin are in there. Just be careful because the information might be a false one.
Pages:
Jump to: