Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks? - page 15. (Read 2323 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I don't think so. I guess before bitcoins, I can be considered as one of the "ordinary folks" you refer to. By ordinary folks, the simple minded people who just live lives on a mediocre scale.
Activity: 322
If a person understands the technologies that it will not be difficult for him to understand bitcoin. You just need to study the information about it, to communicate with someone from people who know cryptocurrency and people will quickly understand everything.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Ordinary folks find it difficult to understand the importance and the functioning of bitcoin. Once they adopt it, automatically they easily move with it and show more interest towards the digital innovation. Because what it provides to the user community is much bigger than any other form of investment.
Activity: 238
That’s a difficult question because if you ask people in a forum that have basic to intermediate knowledge of bitcoin, they will say it’s not complicated for the average joe.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Perhaps he and may seem complex, but only on first glance. If you are really interested in it, then you will quite simply understand it.
Activity: 158
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
The people now is not interested in researching on whats happening, what they only want is that, are they getting something from it?
They are satisfied on what the news says that leads sometimes to biased and fake news about bitcoin.
Well maybe theres a few people who will thoroughly research about it for example, what is the purpose, advantages, benefits and risks of having a bitcoin.
But those people are very rare.
Bitcoin is a little bit complicated than what the news said.Because theres a lot of stuff you must know like what you need to start, how the cryptocurrency works etc.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Before I started trading,I watched Bitcoin for almost completely 6months because the whole thing looked complicated then. For every bull run of Bitcoin there is always a corresponding correctional phase which followed so I thought it had a very volatile nature.
Later, I kept on researching it as a whole and I began to realize the fundamentals behind the technology.
Activity: 121
I think that's the way it is, but as time passes I believe I will understand more about bitcoint
Activity: 133
I myself think that Bitcoin is complicated because my knowledge is noylt yet enough and I need to do more effort in reading and understanding.
Activity: 140
everything is simple if we try to understand something and so is true for any crypto currency many people know about it some have heard about it and most people miss the main point of bitcoin or any other crypto currency which is the replacement of traditional currencies people are all hyped about the price and stuff but they forget the main motive of introduction of bitcoin or any other crypto currency and the block chain technology 
Activity: 95
for me, bitcoin is not complicated for ordinary people as long as the person has internet access and can learn from it by using the internet site to understand how bitcoin works.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/
Maybe it's all about dedication and perseverance. No matter what kind of person you are, if you really want to understand and earn from bitcoin, you should give time and effort to get to know it more. People should pay attention too on studying bitcoin so that they can make the most of it and avoid any trouble that may happen. Just be smart and wise always here and don't enter it unless you're knowledgeable already.
Activity: 91
Actually bitcoin is not too complicated for ordinary people as long as the person wants to try and learn, everything will be easy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It is complicated if the person is not familiar or not know aboit bitcoin. And if the person is have a knowlegde then he can study or he is willing to learn all about bitcoin. My first time i had encounter bitcoin it is not complicated i taught is you just invest and wait then your money grows.
Activity: 91
Actually bitcoin is not too complicated for ordinary people as long as the person wants to try and learn, everything will be easy.
Activity: 364
Take time to learn about bitcoin and it won't seem complicate for you even if you are an ordinary folk. It takes time to learn about new things

Not really. We are all once ordinary folks. We just need some time to learn and to explore new things. Things like bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies are yet things to be developed and explored. We should do further research in this matter to be able to learn and earn.
Activity: 50
I think yes, i'm also a beginner here in bitcoin industry. I find it's too complicated to understand at first base on my experience when my friends explaining it to me because i'm interested also in bitcoin. The thing that make it difficult are the terms I encountered like bounty, blockchains, alt coins, signature and many more.
Activity: 144
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

Ha, a lot of posts here, the users complain at how hard Bitcoin and the Alt currencies are. Perhaps to begin with some years ago yes, but now there are complete systems to make it easy with a GUI to present to the users, even at the lowest aspect of a desktop wallet, let alone the smart device wallets, I mean, who cannot use a smartphone these days?

Let's not forget the command line nodes that run the BTC and Alt networks, these will always be complicated, as furthering software to make it prettier can be good, but for the real world tasks that are dependent on reliability, not so.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
We must recognize that the btc is not at all easy to use. Users must be prepared in computer science, markets, foreign exchange and in English. If you miss one of these skills, you're out.
Activity: 167
This is the investment market in technology. So to invest in it you have to know a lot about technology. And this is hard for farmers to invest. In this market, not everyone can invest.
Pages:
Jump to: