Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks? - page 35. (Read 2323 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
No, there is plenty of information out there to easily understand what Bitcoin is and does. Free sites such as youtube and https://www.weusecoins.com breaks everything into easy to understand information. Everything you need to know is there. All a person has to do is their due diligence and research and don't invest more than you can afford or are willing to lose.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Bitcoin and blockchain initially seem very mixed for ordinary people. But as we read these issues and watch the videos, it becomes clear how the system works. Those who want to learn can do so, there is a lot of information available.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Billionaire "Warren Buffet" said "Bitcoin will end up badly".

Economists "Marc Faber" said "there will be 10,000 cryptocurrencies. The bubble will burst.

Indian Finance ministry says "Bitcoin is fraudulent scheme".

Ordinary folks must listen to the experts
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
I'm an ordinary folk and don't find it too complicated to use and have a basic understanding-
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Take time to learn about bitcoin and it won't seem complicate for you even if you are an ordinary folk. It takes time to learn about new things
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
The problem is that Bitcoin is seen as an investment asset instead of a currency. Using it as a currency is still expensive and It's still slow. For the mainstream blockchain technology might be too complicated, and the focus is mainly on the high price bitcoin reached. It will take a while before Bitcoin is used as a currency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
I wouldn't say it is too complicated for the average folk but I will say the conversation has been distorted as of late as to what is important and that can be harmful for bitcoin's growth long term. Us here we recognize the technology is great but it would take hours upon hours to explain that to the average person. We just need to redirect the conversation back towards blockchain and bitcoin because those technologies are what is really important here.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/
Pages:
Jump to: