Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BTC the new gold ? - page 13. (Read 2749 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 14, 2018, 11:06:10 AM
BTC is the new gold because BTC is the most highest value than gold..
Per ounce, bitcoin is higher than gold but per volume/weight/kilo gold is still higher than bitcoin. Bitcoin is the new gold for us who can't avail to buy a whole gold bar or 1 kilo of gold. It's intangible and others are skeptic about bitcoin / virtual currencies because they can't touch or see it's physical form. But we know the value of bitcoin and it's very important to everyone who are holding it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
January 14, 2018, 10:33:39 AM
i don't think so. some gold has a high price. we can make jewelry from gold also that can make us look more elegant. But Bitcoin is a virtual coin that has a high price and Bitcoin has no physical form, nor can we use bitcoin to beautify ourselves. Essentially they have advantages and disadvantages of each other. (That's my opinion  Undecided Huh)

I think what OP was trying to say is that bitcoin is like the new gold in terms of its value and investment not obviously on wearing it because bitcoin is a virtual currency and therefore we can't touch it.

But both bitcoin and gold are good investment vehicles though.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
January 14, 2018, 03:13:28 AM
How many times you heard some question ?
But the time goes by and I've been wondering if it really what a BTC today really is.

As we discuss here in the forum everyday, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

- its fee cost for lower transaction
- delay and time of the transaction to be approved
- its price that change constantly up
- it's not designed to accept so many transactions

What do you think ?
Do you hold like you holding the gol a decade ago ?
I think that is the closes thing you can liken BITCOIN to compared with other things. The have some similarities in terms of value storage but bitcoin is more liquid. In addition to the reasons you listed why bitcoin has not officially been accepted as official digital currency, the anonymous nature of the address is one too.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 03:11:43 AM
i don't think so. some gold has a high price. we can make jewelry from gold also that can make us look more elegant. But Bitcoin is a virtual coin that has a high price and Bitcoin has no physical form, nor can we use bitcoin to beautify ourselves. Essentially they have advantages and disadvantages of each other. (That's my opinion  Undecided Huh)
Activity: 37
January 14, 2018, 02:52:05 AM
BTC is the new gold because BTC is the most highest value than gold..
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
January 13, 2018, 04:21:55 PM
bitcoin being use as investment more than gold because price rising fast in short time.
you can buy 1000 bitcoin in 2010 less than 1000$ and can sell it with 15,000,000 today
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 01:47:04 PM
gold  is real, btc is not, so how can it be?
Activity: 238
January 13, 2018, 01:46:21 PM
Many more people own some gold (bullion, not jewlery) compared to those who own some btc. Ratio may even be 100:1.
Activity: 51
January 13, 2018, 01:43:19 PM
what i think the concept of bitcoin is decentralization but now bitcoin can be money laundering by Tether AKA USDT.
  and the price pump and dump even we sleep. but i think bitcoin is the next money like gold. everybody love the concept of bitcoin. bitcoin now very famous. you can use it as your investment. but so many pro and contra about bitcoin. finally i love bitcoin..
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
January 13, 2018, 01:29:05 PM
BTC is first, BTC is love. Altcoins provide features and can replace payment systems. But BTC should take his place in history and maybe become a digital gold
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 01:20:21 PM
Yes in the aspects of trading and the business purpose the BTC is as like as the which is so much drastic increasing of price value in the market of business. So overall i think it is same aspect as new gold.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
January 13, 2018, 01:06:50 PM
Toady Bitcoin is more popular than Gold, I think. An era of golds has already ended. People are more curious about Bitcoin than Gold. Bitcoin will cross gold within 1 years. Bicos Gold price are fixed but Bitcoin price always Pumps and Dumps. Bitcoin can give you a huge profit. But Gold can't.
I agree, bitcoin is more valuable than gold, and suppose I was asked to choose to invest my money, choose bitcoin or gold I prefer to buy bitcoin, even though it is expensive, but I think it would be bigger to profit if I invest my money by buying bitcoin, compared to buying gold would be faster buy bitcoin for value to the profit.
Activity: 154
January 13, 2018, 01:01:09 PM
When it terms to the newest treasure can be found and touch here on earth. I think yes. Btw there is a difference between literal gold, and bitcoin as we considered as gold.
Literal gold is not changing its price, while bitcoin is changing its price. There is a similarly between the two and that is the importance and effort to do to gain it.
Activity: 336
Personal Account
January 13, 2018, 12:53:50 PM
yes .now bitcoin position better than gold.bitcoin very demand able ..i say with full confidence bitcoin it the future diamond 
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
January 13, 2018, 10:30:16 AM
Toady Bitcoin is more popular than Gold, I think. An era of golds has already ended. People are more curious about Bitcoin than Gold. Bitcoin will cross gold within 1 years. Bicos Gold price are fixed but Bitcoin price always Pumps and Dumps. Bitcoin can give you a huge profit. But Gold can't.
Activity: 294
Merit: 112
January 13, 2018, 10:21:51 AM
Not just a new gold. An era of golds has ended.
Activity: 44
January 13, 2018, 10:19:21 AM
Maybe, bitcoin is the next gold but there is a similarity.

Bitcoin is easy to obtain through online and easy to buy but gold is an expensive item and hard to buy.

So I'll go to Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
January 13, 2018, 09:15:58 AM
Many people in the world used bitcoin because bitcoin is the new gold in internet world
they use bitcoin and buy it just because they want make some money from it and don't want miss the train
January 13, 2018, 09:11:12 AM
Gold is the most popular in the world, if you have a gold, you are rich in the eyes of people. But if you have a bitcoin, you are rich not in eyes of people but in real life. Bitcoin is the most highest value than the gold
January 13, 2018, 08:48:58 AM
Many people in the world used bitcoin because bitcoin is the new gold in internet world
Pages:
Jump to: