Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BTC the new gold ? - page 16. (Read 2768 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 11:57:42 AM
holding bitcoin now I think over gold why because the price is high enough at the end of this year, making bitcoin more valuable than gold.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
December 11, 2017, 11:09:01 AM
Bitcoin is not the new gold but it's better than the gold.It has very low transaction fees so people can easily trade bitcoin.Also bitcoin is very potential crypto currency.Now bitcoin has high value and demand.If you invest on it you will be rich in near future
Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
December 11, 2017, 11:06:52 AM
I think bitcoin cant compare with gold I guess, because bitcoin is a crypto currency which is digital currency it has its own value and Its more than the value of gold, Its not gold but its value is more on platinum but as what ive said it has its own value that you cannot compare to gold or any precious stones in the world. But if you have it, then it can make you a rich man in the next five years.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 11:05:00 AM
BTC is the real thing, I think it has a long long long way to go.  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
December 11, 2017, 11:03:46 AM
I can't say BTC is the new gold. Gold is gold. Bitcoin is bitcoin. They are far different from each other. In terms of security, bitcoin is more secure than gold. since physical security can be broken and can be penetrated by others while bitcoin is more like an intellectual property. No one can get it away from you, unless you tell them your secret ( BTC password & address)
Activity: 40
December 11, 2017, 11:00:57 AM
Bitcoin wallets are vulnerable to being hacked and the price is highly volatile, which differs bitcoin from gold.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
December 11, 2017, 10:54:42 AM
Bitcoin is the new gold because the old gold is now not a great choice for investment because the price of the old gold is slow and boring while the price of bitcoin is aggressive and i can earn faster than the old gold. I already sold my gold bars in exchange of bitcoin because i really believed in bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 11, 2017, 10:51:29 AM
It is significantly less demanding to guard bitcoins instead of gold which needs extraordinary conditions and a safe place. Your private keys can be put away anyplace as long as they are scrambled. Additionally, it is substantially less demanding to utilize Bitcoin for exchanges despite the fact that the expenses are high. Gold stockpiling costs much more than Bitcoin's. Bitcoin has a high opportunity to supplant gold regarding venture
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
December 11, 2017, 10:41:41 AM
Yes Bitcoin is a new digital gold. The price of bitcoin is constantly changing, but usually the value moves upwards. There may be delays in Bitcoin transactions will be approved, but it takes time, especially from the bank to send money from country to country. I think the whole world will use Bitcoin in the future. It will be a revolution.
Activity: 126
December 11, 2017, 10:38:45 AM
Its value is in the eye of the beholder but as plato said: "The highest form of pure thought is in mathematics" so why shouldnt a currency based on mathematical equations be seen as nothing less than glorious.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
December 11, 2017, 10:28:07 AM
They both profitable but do not compare btc and gold. Bitcoin is much profitable than gold by now because the demand is high and we all know bitcoin has a limited supply. Gold used by our ancestor as a 1st currency in terms of trading and if you planning to invest for long term gold is good after 5 to 10 years of investment you can get a high profit and gold has unlimited supply so there always a demand for gold. But for now bitcoin is much better than gold.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
December 11, 2017, 09:49:18 AM
How many times you heard some question ?
But the time goes by and I've been wondering if it really what a BTC today really is.

As we discuss here in the forum everyday, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

- its fee cost for lower transaction
- delay and time of the transaction to be approved
- its price that change constantly up
- it's not designed to accept so many transactions

What do you think ?
Do you hold like you holding the gol a decade ago ?
New one and better one! Gold it's just a decoration, useless and bright.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
December 11, 2017, 09:45:40 AM
Since bitcoin surpasses gold in terms of values they are saying it as a new gold. But bitcoin could collapse unlike gold that its price is absolutely rising from time to time.
There is often chances of bitcoin to be the next gold of the world. But then there come some problems that are associated with bitcoin. The most and vital of them is, instability in price rate. Gold is a mode in investment and business from centuries and it has been stabilizing the price in one circle that is the main cause of such fame. Bitcoin is amazing in price rates but unstable, still bitcoin is surpassing gold.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
★BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic★
December 10, 2017, 04:35:09 PM
Many states and officials are trying to compare bitcoin with something that already exists. But in my opinion it is very difficult to do because bitcoin is something special and unlike other values
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
December 10, 2017, 04:32:28 AM
Since bitcoin surpasses gold in terms of values they are saying it as a new gold. But bitcoin could collapse unlike gold that its price is absolutely rising from time to time.

Base on my own opinion as a jewelry seller I believe BTC is the new Gold. Imagine gold as a valuable thing yet to earn or acquire it it requires a big amount of money. You cannot have it without lossing a money in your pocket. And one more thing Gold can be stolen while BTC is secured and protected as long as you want to protect it, sure you can.
You very correctly said that Bitcoin is protected by A, while you protect it. Practically if you offer the equivalent of gold or Bitcoin, then I'm sure that a person will choose gold. physical value is very powerful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
December 10, 2017, 03:57:36 AM
Bitcoin now always pumping up by the crypto market cap because of the high demand and low supply many people now believed in bitcoin that it is more profitable when they invested like a gold. But the big different is we could not compared the gold into bitcoin. Gold is an old currency sinced january 24, 1848 in California. And bitcoin this early year was dicovered in 2009. We could not speculated what will happen this to the cryptocurrency but the gold will remain as a metal currency.

Like happened in California, and specifically in San Francisco, people came all over the world because they believe in the " gold rush ".
Nowadays we see something like that.

Of course, before Gold gain such a value years went by. With BTC will be the same I think
Guard your privacy
December 10, 2017, 03:49:10 AM
We also at one time used salt's and spices as trading tokens too.

That's the best explanation of token I've ever read !!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
I'll steal that in future

Anyway totally agree with you.
If we deep look why gold its such a value, we come to conclusion because it's well-known all around the world. Only that that makes its value. And its scarcity of course, and its strength to resist in years. Like Diamond. They have such a thing that other minerals do not have. So they have value.

But what if nobody knew their features ? They would not recognise such a value, don't you think ?

So that's it: it only depends how more and more people give it a value based on the features that it has. Like BTC
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 03:47:09 AM

Base on my own opinion as a jewelry seller I believe BTC is the new Gold. Imagine gold as a valuable thing yet to earn or acquire it it requires a big amount of money. You cannot have it without lossing a money in your pocket. And one more thing Gold can be stolen while BTC is secured and protected as long as you want to protect it, sure you can.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 03:39:03 AM
Guard your privacy
December 10, 2017, 03:38:35 AM
How many times you heard some question ?
But the time goes by and I've been wondering if it really what a BTC today really is.

As we discuss here in the forum everyday, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

- its fee cost for lower transaction
- delay and time of the transaction to be approved
- its price that change constantly up
- it's not designed to accept so many transactions

What do you think ?
Do you hold like you holding the gol a decade ago ?
I think that soon other faster, cheaper and more promising crypto currencies can replace bitcoins due to their transaction speed and low commission prices. Cool

Unless they will solve the scalability, fees and time-confirmation issues  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: