Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BTC the new gold ? - page 11. (Read 2749 times)

MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
January 24, 2018, 07:58:23 PM
They both profitable but do not compare btc and gold. Bitcoin is much profitable than gold by now because the demand is high and we all know bitcoin has a limited supply. Gold used by our ancestor as a 1st currency in terms of trading and if you planning to invest for long term gold is good after 5 to 10 years of investment you can get a high profit and gold has unlimited supply so there always a demand for gold. But for now bitcoin is much better than gold.
Yes that is right bitcoin should not be consider as gold, it is an online currency and i think in current time providing more opportunity to people to make money as compare to gold. In current time gold has a very stable value and we can see a very slight change in its price even after a long long time, while there is always a big fluctuation in the price of bitcoin and one can really get a good profit even in short period of time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 07:48:37 PM
Definitely bitcoin  has taken the place of gold now. More investors who bought gold previously now have started to buy bitcoins instead. Bitcoin is the digital gold.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
January 24, 2018, 07:44:56 PM
For sure! In fact i think Btc is better than gold now. I’d definitely rather to collect bitcoin than gold. Probably it’d be a wiser choice Smiley
Yes i agree on that bitcoin is really better than gold in terms of gaining process because the bitcoin is really a good source of an extra income because it has  a unstable price which is really good for trading and investing  process and it has really a good feedback from all investors.While in gold we cannot really gain a big amount because we need to have a big capital because its price is always on a high status ad we cant really afford on it.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
January 24, 2018, 07:34:39 PM
Of the many people who equate bitcoin with gold, where these two sides are very valuable, but assume that gold is the right fit for the long term, and when the bitcoin comes gold may be very much different in comparison with bitcoin, everyone know that bitcoin is so much better than gold, and bitcoin is very valuable for now and forever !!
Activity: 448
Merit: 130
3D-Printing goes Blockchain!
January 24, 2018, 07:28:04 PM
For sure! In fact i think Btc is better than gold now. I’d definitely rather to collect bitcoin than gold. Probably it’d be a wiser choice Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 07:20:12 PM
How many times you heard some question ?
But the time goes by and I've been wondering if it really what a BTC today really is.

As we discuss here in the forum everyday, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

- its fee cost for lower transaction
- delay and time of the transaction to be approved
- its price that change constantly up
- it's not designed to accept so many transactions

What do you think ?
Do you hold like you holding the gol a decade ago ?

Gold is shinny, But bitcoin is not shiny and attractive just like Gold and in fact it is intangible, Bitcoin can't be seen physically moreover it has a price of $8,472 as of November 25, nothing is perfect in the world.
Activity: 294
January 24, 2018, 07:06:53 PM
How many times you heard some question ?
But the time goes by and I've been wondering if it really what a BTC today really is.

As we discuss here in the forum everyday, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

- its fee cost for lower transaction
- delay and time of the transaction to be approved
- its price that change constantly up
- it's not designed to accept so many transactions

What do you think ?
Do you hold like you holding the gol a decade ago ?

Gold is shinny, But bitcoin is not shiny and attractive just like Gold and in fact it is intangible, Bitcoin can't be seen physically moreover it has a price of $8,472 as of November 25, nothing is perfect in the world.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
January 24, 2018, 09:39:32 AM
Have you figured out how to do this with bitcoin yet?

How about this:

Or this:

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 12:19:49 AM
If someone figures a way to break sha256 hash (and ripemod160) then bitcoin would lose all of its value.

I cant see the same happening to gold. Gold will always remain gold.

In the long run, the long-term expected return on cryptocurrencies should be low. In the hypothetical return that should be at or below the low of the global real output growth, the digital currency should be considered a low / zero return or hedging asset, similar to gold or some other metal.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
January 22, 2018, 07:37:24 AM
I Think that, bitcoin is more valuable than gold. if anyone say to choose bitcoin or gold I prefer to buy bitcoin. but I think it would be profit if you invest your money to buy bitcoin, compared to buying gold would be faster buy bitcoin for value to the profit. now a day Bitcoin is more popular and valuable  than Gold.

Must better on that way to invest your money into bitcoin, Actually im just trying to buy some bitcoin on when the bitcoin has have a low value and i hold it until the bitcoin has increasing so much. And i earn enough bitcoins and get some profit for that buying a bitcoins in low value.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
January 21, 2018, 03:25:29 AM
I Think that, bitcoin is more profitable than gold. on the off chance that anybody say to pick bitcoin or gold I like to purchase bitcoin. be that as it may, I figure it would be benefit in the event that you contribute your cash to purchase bitcoin, contrasted with purchasing gold would be speedier purchase bitcoin for incentive to the benefit. presently a day Bitcoin is more mainstream and significant than Gold.

I agree with you mate. I like the way you put your words - reads like a pleading of a lawyer. Anyway, I agree with you that investing with bitcoin at the moment is more profitable than gold when we are talking of investing in short-term.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
January 19, 2018, 02:06:52 AM
I Think that, bitcoin is more profitable than gold. on the off chance that anybody say to pick bitcoin or gold I like to purchase bitcoin. be that as it may, I figure it would be benefit in the event that you contribute your cash to purchase bitcoin, contrasted with purchasing gold would be speedier purchase bitcoin for incentive to the benefit. presently a day Bitcoin is more mainstream and significant than Gold.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
January 19, 2018, 02:01:41 AM
I think bitcoin is better than gold because its so very expensive.

Gold is still better than bitcoin. Bitcoin is just expensive than gold but in terms of stability and importance, Gold is so much higher. Also if there will be professional traders or investors that will pick either of these two, they would probably pick Gold over bitcoin.
Activity: 252
January 19, 2018, 01:47:20 AM
As a newbie, I am still on the process of knowing what BTC all about. Well, if it is really new gold, it's good and if not, still good. BTC is a new gold! An information that everyone would like to hear. If it is really true that Btc is the new gold, I would convince other that they should try investing Bitcoins for their future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
January 19, 2018, 01:38:53 AM
Earlier, bitcoin was compared to new gold, since it more fulfilled the function of accumulating value than a payment instrument. However, as the cost of bitcoin increased, the risks of investing in it began to increase, as it became more and more apparent as a financial bubble that could initially inflate in value and then burst. Therefore, until a certain time, it will be a new gold, but gold can practically be stored forever, which can not be said about bitcoin.
Activity: 59
January 19, 2018, 01:34:37 AM
If you are comparing BTC with Gold as an investment then it could be. But actually not, Gold we can use physically but BTC is a crypto currency not present physically.

There is no working comparison between the two, as Gold is not only used as investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
January 19, 2018, 01:25:19 AM
Heard about this - BTC is a digital version of gold, a new asset class. Let's see how it develops.
I agree with you. However, bitcoin prices are volatile,  gold that has prices likely to be stable. Both are very profitable to be invested, which is important to maintain its security well
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 01:03:21 AM
Heard about this - BTC is a digital version of gold, a new asset class. Let's see how it develops.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
January 18, 2018, 11:04:54 PM
So gold will be the new palladium, silver and gold, yeah let's throw in copper as well
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 10:28:12 PM
I couldn' t say yes, that btc is a new gold because gold is absolutely known by the whole entire world from the beggining of our lives, it is also valuable and the prices has never changes in terms of grams. People kept it not only for savings, also for decorations as the jewelries. Thats why gold will not be gone, even btc get famous in the next century.
Pages:
Jump to: