Pages:
Author

Topic: Is BTC the new gold ? - page 15. (Read 2749 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
December 25, 2017, 12:03:37 PM
If viewed from the side of a valuable asset, then such an option is possible. But only on condition that central banks of countries add bitcoin to their gold and foreign reserves to increase highly liquid financial assets. This will be the height of the recognition of bitcoin as an asset.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
December 25, 2017, 11:41:50 AM
Since bitcoin surpasses gold in terms of values they are saying it as a new gold. But bitcoin could collapse unlike gold that its price is absolutely rising from time to time.

Base on my own opinion as a jewelry seller I believe BTC is the new Gold. Imagine gold as a valuable thing yet to earn or acquire it it requires a big amount of money. You cannot have it without lossing a money in your pocket. And one more thing Gold can be stolen while BTC is secured and protected as long as you want to protect it, sure you can.
You very correctly said that Bitcoin is protected by A, while you protect it. Practically if you offer the equivalent of gold or Bitcoin, then I'm sure that a person will choose gold. physical value is very powerful.

Don't be so skeptical. I mean of course gold it's physical and it has a value worldwide known but it only about time when everyone understand it's potential.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2017, 11:52:54 AM
in fact, bitcoin prices have always been something high, and are growing very quickly, even beyond gold. but, I also think that bitcoin really does become gold on the internet, and it is a really good investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 11:49:09 AM
Bitcoin will change the world and turn it into a big powerful system for creating a nano-epoch Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 18, 2017, 11:33:57 AM
How many times you heard some question ?
But the time goes by and I've been wondering if it really what a BTC today really is.

As we discuss here in the forum everyday, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

- its fee cost for lower transaction
- delay and time of the transaction to be approved
- its price that change constantly up
- it's not designed to accept so many transactions

What do you think ?
Do you hold like you holding the gol a decade ago ?

Saying BTC is new gold tao is completely wrong, because the fact that BTC and gold are two completely different, can not be compared between the two. But gold and BTC have in common that everyone buys gold with BTC for storage, not for transactions like cash. So if you consider the use of the same gold and BTC can be considered the same but in essence, the two things are completely different.  Wink
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 11:08:18 AM
I agree with coinhunt. Bitcoin will in the future probably be a store of value like gold.
copper member
Activity: 117
Merit: 17
December 18, 2017, 10:59:06 AM
i would say

gold = btc
silver = ltc
Activity: 138
December 18, 2017, 10:52:00 AM
It is known that money itself has no value, that’s why dollar, euro, etc. cannot be compared to gold. Gold is limited, so is Bitcoin. The price of gold depends on the cost of mining and supply/demand, so does Bitcoin. Gold acts as a store of value, so does Bitcoin mostly. Sure, there are number of issues that hinder Bitcoin, but it is following the right path to becoming a true digital gold soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 02:49:42 AM
Btc  is way better then gold
I don't remember seeing 1 ounce of gold equal to 8000k
Bye is gonna change the world currency
Yes for now the price of bitcoin is higher. That's why more of us hold more bitcoin because they know that someday the price of bitcoin will level the price of gold.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
December 17, 2017, 01:58:59 AM
Bitcoin is the new gold because the old gold is now not a great choice for investment because the price of the old gold is slow and boring while the price of bitcoin is aggressive and i can earn faster than the old gold. I already sold my gold bars in exchange of bitcoin because i really believed in bitcoin.

There is no charm in gold other than the fact that its price is stable and it is reliable. Meaning that there is no chance its value can be down or any hack can destroy the value. Bitcoin on the other hand is moving fast in volume and price but few risks are still associated with them and we cannot neglect them.

Yeah as you said gold's price is really stable and it is considered as value storage but bitcoin was found to be used as currency but the demand of bitcoin made its price very expensive.But in my view bitcoin is more valuable than the gold because the price of bitcoin keeps increasing at high speed.The price growth in the year 2017 is 2000% and still increasing.
But bitcoin investment is risky because of its price volatility so gold is better in terms of safe investment whereas bitcoin is good in terms of profits but with risks.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 17, 2017, 01:47:09 AM
Bitcoin is the new gold because the old gold is now not a great choice for investment because the price of the old gold is slow and boring while the price of bitcoin is aggressive and i can earn faster than the old gold. I already sold my gold bars in exchange of bitcoin because i really believed in bitcoin.

There is no charm in gold other than the fact that its price is stable and it is reliable. Meaning that there is no chance its value can be down or any hack can destroy the value. Bitcoin on the other hand is moving fast in volume and price but few risks are still associated with them and we cannot neglect them.
Activity: 245
December 17, 2017, 01:39:10 AM
It is risky this time but the descision is urs
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 05:26:49 AM
The popularity of Bitcoin cryptocurrency continues to increase rapidly. Starting from a party that uses, accepts as a means of payment, and most amazingly, the value of its Bitcoin itself.

Even today, Monday (10/4/2017), when checked on the site https://www.luno.com/id/price, the value for 1 Bitcoin (BTC) is Rp 15.849.000. This value has skyrocketed considerably when compared to 5 years ago. In 2012, the value for 1 BTC is only Rp 80,000.
Activity: 182
December 16, 2017, 05:25:21 AM
Gold is pessimistic. There is no doubt about that. but bitcoin is more artificial. But people the complete share of greater than the world don't know approximately bitcoin. Actually bitcoin is once a accessory baby for the world. Bitcoin would be more barbed by the period goes in this area.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
December 12, 2017, 01:36:02 PM
In my own opinion, I think bitcoin represents gold in field of electronic currency. 
The excellence of the company and management which I see from them gives them lots of achievements which recognize their efforts in providing excellent quality service to every investor;
 from this they become always number one in field of cryptocurrency.  Gold symbolize victory,  number one or the best among the rest which I think that they deserve that title to be called.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
December 12, 2017, 07:04:00 AM
BTC is the real thing, I think it has a long long long way to go.  Cheesy
This is evident from this last week when prices were shoot out to such amazing level. Bitcoins are getting familiar in colleges, among students, officials, technical people and best thing about it is governments are getting a positive image of it. And some governments have claimed it to be legal currency because they know better the future is all about bitcoins and they will get benefit for it.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
December 11, 2017, 12:26:15 PM
How many times you heard some question ?
But the time goes by and I've been wondering if it really what a BTC today really is.

As we discuss here in the forum everyday, the main reason for BTC not to be taken seriously as digital money like it was invented are:

- its fee cost for lower transaction
- delay and time of the transaction to be approved
- its price that change constantly up
- it's not designed to accept so many transactions

What do you think ?
Do you hold like you holding the gol a decade ago ?
Rather say btc is the better gold. Btc has a far more higher value than gold even though gold has such a huge market cap and is known by almost everyone, btc is growing despite many laymen not being aware of the concept of bitcoin. Btc is a much better invest for faster profits but gold's price is more stable and can be traded with more easily.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
December 11, 2017, 12:20:00 PM
In my opinion, Bitcoin and Gold are quite different in terms of how you obtain it. Bitcoin can be found in the internet, earn it, save it, and/or invest it to gain more profit. Gold can be found in the environment, through mining and this is very much tangible.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
December 11, 2017, 12:17:04 PM
Bitcoin isn't the new gold, because with bitcoin we experience a growth that can never be experienced from any of the other sources. If you hold gold for years what you get at the end might be a 1-5% growth to the maximum. With bitcoin the scenario is different and upon that bitcoin is not the new gold.
Activity: 112
December 11, 2017, 12:08:33 PM
I think your view is not right, Bitcoin and gold are essentially different, can not be compared to each other. Gold exists in physical form, can hold and grasp, and BTC is electronic currency, contained by e-wallet. The most important thing is that the amount of gold is infinite and the amount of BTC is finite. So saying BTC is gold I do not see correctly. Just about the holding habit is that people are always looking to hold BTC as well as Gold and wait for the price to rise to make profit then continue to buy gold when prices fall to hold. With the value of BTC much larger than the amount of gold, it should be said that BTC is new gold is absolutely no basis.  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: