Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 13. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 02:56:27 AM
Not at all times and in all cases. Sometime loss can face. At present bear market is running. There are many coins which are trending below listed price. In bull market mostly coins runs. So I think its all depends on situation and time.
Activity: 128
August 15, 2018, 02:41:21 AM
For me it depends if the project is good and has a potential but many of the coin get listed the price get down due to many of people get dump their token invest what you can afford to lose because it's too risky.

This is very true as I have noticed even as a new investor to crypto. I did invest in some but have been hodling them for some time now and hope the market will be favorable someday.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 02:32:06 AM
For me it depends if the project is good and has a potential but many of the coin get listed the price get down due to many of people get dump their token invest what you can afford to lose because it's too risky.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 11:18:49 AM
Buying new cryptocurrencies is always a risk, but if you buy several, then one of them can rise significantly and you'll be in the black.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 04:48:34 AM
it depends. there is a high chance that it fails but if it succeeds you can make huge profits. do good research and then decide wether to invest or not!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 04:21:21 AM
Right now I think any new project seems like a scam, especially after listing on any exchange the price rapidly crash several times lower than ICO price. Personally I will not buy any new listed cryptocurrencies from exchanges. May be I will participate in some ICOs, but as I mentioned I will not buy tokens from exchanges. Now it is better to trade on strong coins, from TOP-20.
Activity: 308
August 14, 2018, 03:35:14 AM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

If you plan to buy coin that is new in the market and exchanges then I would say that invest on it is too risky and it is only good for hodling because it is new the value is not that high. Think many times before you invest on it.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
August 13, 2018, 06:09:43 PM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

I have not been trusting ICO coins, and fortunately, I don't need them for now. Because the prices are going very deep now and I think it is better to choose some classical and strong coins now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
August 13, 2018, 05:08:54 PM
when a Coin is listed on a exchange it always pumps soon but then after a few days It dumps hard and at this point i think is the best moment to buy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
August 13, 2018, 04:33:36 PM
there is no guarantee that assets will be safe to buy new coins in terms of cheap or only volume. in fact the dump moment is always on the coin  like that. and don't be the last person to take the train too. and trading without a basic understanding of the coin to be bought is also dangerous because you don't know the latest update about the coin or what currently happend to them .

The biggest mental hurdle for most amateur traders is to take profits. They just can't accept that a dump will come no matter what. Many believe it will just keep rising.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
August 12, 2018, 03:17:07 PM
there is no guarantee that assets will be safe to buy new coins in terms of cheap or only volume. in fact the dump moment is always on the coin  like that. and don't be the last person to take the train too. and trading without a basic understanding of the coin to be bought is also dangerous because you don't know the latest update about the coin or what currently happend to them .
Activity: 91
August 12, 2018, 02:51:55 PM
I would recommend it if it is extra money that you can easily lose, it is clear that the next x100 or x200 is in one of those ICOs that are coming out every day, the hard part will be to discover and invest in it before it starts to go up, I think it would be like a lottery, but if you discover it and invest in it you can practically get rich, it's a pretty risky bet, but the profits are going to be huge, I think we're all in it, looking for the golden egg.
Activity: 602
August 12, 2018, 02:36:38 PM
I think the coins that are newly listed in an exchange do not guarantee that the coin is profitable. All still depends on many factors including the ability of the coin and also the market conditions in exchange.
So before entering or investing in either coins that are newly listed or long time listed, use many of careful considerations and analyzes.
first of all you need to pay attention to the very idea and prospects in the future, because only the demanded product will have success in society.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
August 12, 2018, 02:14:44 PM
Yes, of course, a new listed coin is a good prospect to skyrocket, usually devs or investors will pump up to thousands of percent, so buying new coins is the most profitable option.

You are talking crap. Usually news listed coins have a short pump and then they get dumped to hell. It's the same thing every single time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
August 12, 2018, 01:51:38 PM
I think the coins that are newly listed in an exchange do not guarantee that the coin is profitable. All still depends on many factors including the ability of the coin and also the market conditions in exchange.
So before entering or investing in either coins that are newly listed or long time listed, use many of careful considerations and analyzes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 01:24:57 PM
Yes, sometimes this does work. For example: Some months ago (during bull season) I always traded the Coinmarketcap listings. Most of the coins that got listed on CMC gained at least 20-40%. Fast in, fast out.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
August 12, 2018, 01:22:40 PM
Buying any coin is profitable until the coin has utility and use case which can drive its growth as per the demand.

Be it a newly listed coin or a old one with already a decent volume, it never hurts to make an investment in a utility token. Don't only go with the project, see the use of token in running that particular project. Is the company has some sound usage of the token or it is just meant for raising money in ICO. You have to go through such analysis.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
August 12, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

It depends upon the success of a certain project. I think there are really lots of coins that is worth holding these days and there are also coin which is just good enough for a short term hold. I think we should better know how active the developers of a project is before investing.
Activity: 170
August 12, 2018, 01:05:42 PM
I think we should consider this decision. Of course, in this year's trend. Most pennies are hurt by the value of the psychology of investors. They are very cheap after listing. You can take advantage of that to reproduce greater profits.
Pages:
Jump to: