Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 12. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
August 18, 2018, 07:12:42 PM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

This depends very much on the quality of the project, its level of expectations by community, the quality of the exchange, and many other factors. You can see how the coins behaved which recentlyhave listed on Binance, all of them immediately go down. In a bear market, this is a bad idea. In the bull, it is good.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 05:51:50 PM
Theoretically, Yes. Demand for them at first can be great. Especially if the project is interesting. But, constantly monitor the rate in order to fix the profit in time.

Indeed, it can be profitable unless it was scammed by the developer. Some coins reportedly having bad progress after launch, that's why some traders were pulling out their holdings because the coin value eventually started to die.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 05:39:55 PM
Theoretically, Yes. Demand for them at first can be great. Especially if the project is interesting. But, constantly monitor the rate in order to fix the profit in time.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 02:31:30 AM
During the past six months, coins have watched at very low levels. This situation has caused an unwilling expectation of a stir. If you have such a thought, you have a chance to make a profit in the short term. Do not be afraid to try every gain is definitely a bit risky.
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 01:33:38 AM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
Example in multiple fields that see the following coins that are listed on the market is profit by it was attractived to the large amount of the join, it should be become the popular variable. However may not be buy any coin to such it depend on your strategy.
Activity: 112
August 17, 2018, 01:12:16 AM
Yes, but dangerous, cryptocurrency can simply "Cocamide", but if not, in the first hours of the appearance of her course may well grow and remain on top.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 12:30:20 AM
it is very difficult to say if a new coin is registered it can quickly give a profit, this does not work on all newly registered coins, only a few coins can benefit, I think many factors determine the success of the newly registered coin, one of these is capitalization coin trading market and volume, if the demand is high, of course the coin will be very profitable.
Activity: 215
August 16, 2018, 03:33:19 AM
maybe it's a little risky if you want to invest in a coin that comes from an ico that has just been completed, especially now, because it's not necessarily that the coin has a good prospect in the future, but that doesn't mean that all coins coming from an ico have no prospect good, actually there are also some coins that come from an ico that has good prospects for the future. I mean it is better to be more careful when you want to invest in a coin from an ico.
Activity: 196
August 16, 2018, 02:58:13 AM
You asked too general a question. You can not definitely answer it Yes or No. If the response is deployed, then it will be a long post with examples. In short, everything depends on the coin. Often the price falls after the coin enters the market, but not always. At this time, basically buy, if the project is good. Buying new listed ICO can get you insane amount of money or make you lose your money. You are taking a risk, but if the risk pays off you will never ever have to work again.
Activity: 574
August 16, 2018, 02:27:07 AM
My experience is buying coins new exchanges is indeed highly profitable. And the advantage that I can be very large. But it all depends on the potential of these coins if they have a strong team and a good one will certainly continue to evolve.
Activity: 359
Freedom
August 15, 2018, 05:34:51 PM
in my opinion it is very reliable because the first coin in the market is definitely a dump price and far below ico's price,but remember not for all new coin, only potential coins that can provide large profits
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
August 15, 2018, 05:26:38 PM
right now it is very risky. Before it was also risky because you would get them 3x ico prices.

If you can get some coin with lower than its ico price, and if you believe the project-hype-future of it you can try.

But generally, in a good market, participating in icos is the best in my opinion.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
August 15, 2018, 04:40:15 PM
It all depends on their ICO, because not all ICOs which enter the exchange for the first time could give you profits and additionally if they have a campaign or airdrop then obviously there will be a dump.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 03:24:47 PM
I think it is not good for buying coin new listed because more coin no one when listed in exchange same with price ico but real you will see under the price ico .. so if you want buy it wait until one week or one month .
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
August 15, 2018, 03:23:27 PM
very dangerous, if you do not know the future of the coin, at least you get the right information to buy a coin then hold it for a few months.
Daily trading is very difficult unless trading volume allows.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
August 15, 2018, 03:00:24 PM

It depends on a coin because most coins these days aren't good as the coins that we used to invest with before. It is important that you'll know the risk that you are taking upon investing. I think it is important that you'll know the potential of the coin that you are investing. Try to do a series of research to be sure as well.
you will have to take into account the fact that the current state of the crypto-currency market has strongly and negatively affected the development of certain projects. This means that we should be careful about investing in some coins that we trusted before.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
August 15, 2018, 01:41:46 PM
For me it depends if the project is good and has a potential but many of the coin get listed the price get down due to many of people get dump their token invest what you can afford to lose because it's too risky.

This is very true as I have noticed even as a new investor to crypto. I did invest in some but have been hodling them for some time now and hope the market will be favorable someday.
This year there have been quite a number of good and successful ICO projects but until now there have been no coins from one of the successful ICO projects that have a good price when they have been listing on the market, so in my opinion it is very detrimental to buy a new coin listing because after the price drops then it will be very difficult to be able to rise again.
you can see the current market situation mate. is not good for any tokens get listed in exchange in this period.
that's why some project delaying to listing their tokens in the market because the current market condition is not good.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 12:45:40 PM

It depends on a coin because most coins these days aren't good as the coins that we used to invest with before. It is important that you'll know the risk that you are taking upon investing. I think it is important that you'll know the potential of the coin that you are investing. Try to do a series of research to be sure as well.
Activity: 504
August 15, 2018, 12:22:41 PM
For me it depends if the project is good and has a potential but many of the coin get listed the price get down due to many of people get dump their token invest what you can afford to lose because it's too risky.

This is very true as I have noticed even as a new investor to crypto. I did invest in some but have been hodling them for some time now and hope the market will be favorable someday.
This year there have been quite a number of good and successful ICO projects but until now there have been no coins from one of the successful ICO projects that have a good price when they have been listing on the market, so in my opinion it is very detrimental to buy a new coin listing because after the price drops then it will be very difficult to be able to rise again.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 11:48:03 AM
Any investment is a risk.It is necessary to have certain knowledge in this market and be able to analyze.Everyone knows that Bitcoin in its inception cost $ 0.001 and in 2017 reached the mark of $ 20,000.You decide!
Pages:
Jump to: