Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 15. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 05:55:01 PM
buying rock solid coing is nothing nowadays .. just buy new listed one and sell before hype over..
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 05:52:25 PM
The same  method can to use for earn. Before the moment when coins on the large burse the becoming have a auction on the burse  ForkDelta.  How you understand the buy them we can very cheap
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

That is true. everything depends on the chosen project. If you choose the great one, you have a lot of great chances that the coins that you will get in future will give you much money. However, picking a cool coin is not easy.

True. It depends on what coin you would choose. And that's a great challenge as there are plenty of scammers in the market. You have to first take a deep look into the coin by researching pertinent information about it. There will be time that you could decide rightly but it's inevitable to choose a wrong coin and that's normal. Just learn from it and be wise the next time.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
August 04, 2018, 03:57:04 PM
The best strategy is selling tokens once they appeared on exchnages, not buying.
However if token drops hard just after the listing then it has a sense
But sometimes holding could be profitable, there was a lot of times when tokens had better price after some time of hodl, so it is not said that selling as fast is possible could be the best strategy, every token is different.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
August 04, 2018, 03:50:08 PM
You can take a chance that the price would drop below ICO price when the token hits exchange. That is most likely the case in the current market situation.

It is safer to invest in the ICO, as some projects also offer bonuses and benefits to investors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 03:36:29 PM
I think now is the best time for investing to altcoins because cheaper than now you will never see it. And now you can to find many interesting and perspective coins which fell to the very bottom. I suggest you buy this coins!
Activity: 364
August 04, 2018, 03:11:25 PM
I think that it can be profitable on in case if it is the most decent coin of last months...otherwise it will loose its price in a short time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
August 04, 2018, 03:08:53 PM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?

In a bear market it has proven to not be very profitable. You will have all your initial investors who got in at ICO stage or pre-sale stage wanting to sell for quick profits.

Sure it is not profitable. The only way to make money during a bear market is to short the big coins while they dump.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 11:48:16 AM
It is profitable at least for a short period. For all the same, the creators and marketers will do everything to make the course at least a little older.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 04, 2018, 02:13:43 AM
in my opinion, it depends on how the coin development is, because usually the coin that has very good development has a very good buy support and when it is registered in the market it will be able to provide very much profit.
Activity: 733
August 04, 2018, 01:13:50 AM
Yes, of course, it can be profitable but make sure you buy at the dip. Most new listed coins will likely dump once they enter their first ever exchange. It is crucial to buy the dump. In fact, I personally prefer buying a coin when it is listed than to buy after ico
we can take advantage of this situation when the coin is at its lowest point and has just registered, because this provides good benefits rather than buying it in ico which is not yet clear of the potential. so I think we can use these conditions to make a profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
August 04, 2018, 01:10:40 AM
Yes, of course, it can be profitable but make sure you buy at the dip. Most new listed coins will likely dump once they enter their first ever exchange. It is crucial to buy the dump. In fact, I personally prefer buying a coin when it is listed than to buy after ico
Activity: 518
August 04, 2018, 12:48:41 AM

That is true. everything depends on the chosen project. If you choose the great one, you have a lot of great chances that the coins that you will get in future will give you much money. However, picking a cool coin is not easy.
copper member
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 11:13:34 PM
Yes, I recently invested a small amount of money to buy new listed coins, is profitable if you buy them for future earnings because when any new coin launch in any exchange, normally all bounty holders sell their coins to cash-out their earnings
Activity: 123
August 02, 2018, 07:14:38 PM
Without any doubt it's better to buy during ico, but sometimes it's simply impossible. For example projects like Quarkchain. Many people wanted to participate but were not able to do it. So buying on excange was the only option.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
August 02, 2018, 04:06:07 PM
I think it is if one want to do scrapping but holding for long term would be a tough call in my opinion, see the big picture please, it is very surprising now that the fake volumes on these exchange is increasing and not reflecting in the price of coins. how can a coin with a trading volume of $1 million on average not see and major shift in its price whether negative or positive
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 01:19:03 PM
Dealjoy platform will include product and category-specific deals for our members to benefit from. These deals will be available on the DealFeed, which will be integrated into the platform. DealFeed is a whole new gamelike way to find and browse customized deals and offers by swiping. It is powered by
the Dealjoy Matchmaking Algorithm (DMA) which utilizes machine learning and customer preferences to create a customer-specific stream of interesting daily changing deals. These specific deals are obtained directly from the collaborating vendors and will offer our users even higher cashback rates.It will surely attract more consumers to its platform.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
August 02, 2018, 01:16:13 PM
The best strategy is selling tokens once they appeared on exchnages, not buying.
Gonna follow your strategy woth Ingot project Grin
Got very huge discount at presale and now even if price drops hard i still will be able to sell for profit Cheesy

sometimes it can lead it to regrettable act if you sell a particular coin because some coins really needs a momentum after a deep dip in the market due to the bounty hunters so it is better to buy coin specially if the coin has a good purpose.
Activity: 308
August 02, 2018, 12:20:14 PM
Gonna follow your strategy woth Ingot project Grin
Got very huge discount at presale and now even if price drops hard i still will be able to sell for profit Cheesy
Activity: 560
August 02, 2018, 11:25:32 AM
From many examples i think its the better way to make profits because knowing that bounty hunters will significatly drop the price below ICO so i suggest you to buy after ICO for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: