Pages:
Author

Topic: is buying new listed coin profitable? - page 11. (Read 7329 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 15
August 24, 2018, 02:44:38 AM
During the bearish trend, it is more profitable to buy tokens after listing on the stock exchange but in the time of the bullish trend it is more profitable to buy tokens on ICO or PRE-ICO.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 19, 2018, 09:14:49 PM
Some new listed coins are profitable in the long run, but if you are aiming for a short term investment profit; it is safer to invest in cryptos who already establish their solid foundations already.

It depends on the project. Some use this strategy because they know that the price would still be volatile and it is yet to find the price in which the traders are comfortable buying or selling. I have seen some who would wait for a few hours or days until such time when they see a potential support and start buying there. If the project is good then eventually, the price would go up then since there would be a demand. usually, it would dump first because bounty hunters and investors are selling.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
August 19, 2018, 08:42:50 PM
Some new listed coins are profitable in the long run, but if you are aiming for a short term investment profit; it is safer to invest in cryptos who already establish their solid foundations already.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 07:48:08 PM
Good Day guys, just searching for an alternative way to invest my money to,
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
Sometimes, it is indeed profitable because some newly listed cryptos are having continuous increase upon released in the market but within a short period of time, as such short term investment is applicable. But at this moment in the market, it won't be that much profitable due to the extreme volatility in the market.
Activity: 445
August 19, 2018, 07:20:06 PM
so the question is, is buying new listed token(token that just ended ICO) to an exchange profitable? do many of you do that? would you recommend doing that? or should I buy on their ICOs?
Not all the time and mostly, it is not. Those cryptos that are having continuous price increase for a long run are those that are listed for years or months already in the market. Not all tokens especially new ones from ICO projects, are having price growth after being listed and even some of it are increasing, the rate of increase is not that high due to low market volume.
Activity: 798
August 19, 2018, 07:07:13 PM
Buying new coins is sometimes very profitable and profitable. If you have analyzed the project well enough, keep the coin until better times. When the market recovers you will be able to get a good reward.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
August 19, 2018, 05:30:10 PM

If you will do that first be careful, because lot of icos end in scam. For sure the ones who doesn't end that way are a good way to make profit, but if you see big risk on cryptos we can say icos have multiplied that risk by far.

Other thing you can do is buy but not big amounts, that way you reduce your risk but keep chasing that coin who will hit +1000% in some point. Happy trading Wink
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 05:18:06 PM
Now is the time to invest.The bull will soon step down the season.Do not be afraid of winning.No loss at the end.Because the market has already seen dies.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 04:21:22 PM
First we have to check the situation of the market we need to do. If it is convenient to make a purchase and profit, it will be very profitable to make a purchase and become an ico investor. ICO already gives a 50% bonus, and when we add this bonus to our account, we can get very big winnings.
Guys, in this period of time, I would not risk and would not invest in large cryptocurrencies, it will not bring significant profits. I look towards the small coins that can be purchased during and ICO. For example: the same OPP Open Wi-Fi, this coin can bring a substantial profit for a few months.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
August 19, 2018, 03:50:54 PM
First we have to check the situation of the market we need to do. If it is convenient to make a purchase and profit, it will be very profitable to make a purchase and become an ico investor. ICO already gives a 50% bonus, and when we add this bonus to our account, we can get very big winnings.

You can never know whether it will go up or down in price. There is a lot of factors involved that you do not know about and only can hope they play in your favor.
Activity: 80
August 19, 2018, 10:21:25 AM
Activity: 266
August 19, 2018, 09:40:39 AM
not necessarily, there is no guarantee that investing in coins the first time listing is the best choice for investing, unless the coin is listing on the second, third or even fourth exchangers, this might be a good investment if you make a purchase
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 09:34:45 AM
Not necessarily, you should observe more of the newly listed coins, and most of the coins are falling. A few start up and then suddenly drop, and new listings are generally more risky unless the project is very good.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
August 19, 2018, 06:32:17 AM
At first 1-2 days I dont invest to new listing coin at binance, after first days generally they drop little and I invest if I like and in 2-3 days generally they increase again, the whales buy again after fall.
Dont use binance its not good for first listing, Better use other exchange example like HitBTC, Hotbit or etc. Iam make a lot profit from first listing 200-300% and thanks to the dumper
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
August 19, 2018, 06:07:53 AM
Yes new listed coin is always profitable if we can buy it on right time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 05:36:24 AM
At first 1-2 days I dont invest to new listing coin at binance, after first days generally they drop little and I invest if I like and in 2-3 days generally they increase again, the whales buy again after fall.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
August 19, 2018, 05:30:06 AM
Buying coins that have just been listed is dangerous. I would recommend you to buy coins on the Delta after the ICO and before going public to have a good difference between buying and selling.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
August 18, 2018, 07:52:23 PM
In my opinion it is absolutely non profitable because listing always raise the price up and I don't see any point in buying it. But you can wait and buy it later when price falls maybe even below ICO level.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
August 18, 2018, 07:34:56 PM
I think this is the best way to get profit from ICO now.
Buying coins/token that just listed on market is more profitable than buying on ICO phase.
It is because of the situation of the market force price of ETH/BTC to keep dropping and affect the price of other coins.
Activity: 308
August 18, 2018, 07:29:15 PM

If you do your research very detailed, you can rise your chance to find a good and new opportunity in the world of crypto. But despite your big efforts, I think it is very hard that finding a profitable project in the current market.
Pages:
Jump to: